Get Your Experimental Vaccine Injected ASAP!!

Yes, they have. It's on the VAERS and that's just 5 percent that are being actually recorded.
They’re reports, not confirmed deaths caused by vaccines. And 5% is a wholely invented number.

5 percent is a very low number. The actuals are much higher. You can parse the numbers but those deaths and injuries occurred right after taking the shot. Again, these vaccines are in their experimental phase with only 6 months of clinicals. I hope I'll be proven wrong.

Last edited:
Trust us, we are from the government!

Dr. Fauci: “There are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society. For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate...”

President Asterisk:“In terms of the whole notion of a vaccine, we’re for a vaccine, but we don’t trust him at all, nor do you.”

VP Kamala ‘working while on my knees’ Harris:”If Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Seems to be a unified message - don’t get vaccinated.

Goddamned anti-vaccers... disingenuous, dishonest, and dangerous to the public health... should be silenced and/or ridiculed at every opportunity.
When Trump was in office, the vaccines were the greatest thing ever.

Now they're the worst thing ever.

Trumpsters are not serious people.
Hilarious.
Now that your hero Fauchi says get the shot but you’ll never go out to dinner or to a movie again you lemmings jump up and scream I need that!
You probably thought that changing the subject was going to work.

You're a Trumpster. It didn't. You're a sheep.
Shitforbrains, what Fauci said IS IN THE OP AND IS THE SUBJECT.
And you avoided my post.

Dr. Fauci: “There are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society. For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate...”

President Asterisk:“In terms of the whole notion of a vaccine, we’re for a vaccine, but we don’t trust him at all, nor do you.”

VP Kamala ‘working while on my knees’ Harris:”If Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Goddamned anti-vaccers... disingenuous, dishonest, and dangerous to the public health... should be silenced and/or ridiculed at every opportunity.

Not according to Kumswala and Pedo Joe. Trumps vaccine was not to be trusted.
Sure thing, Q.

"There's no reason to be walking around with a mask," infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci told 60 Minutes on March 8, 2020.
March 8

A YEAR ago. Before we knew that asymptomatic spread was a thing and when we had few masks

It never was a thing. Asymptomatic spread is very rare. You'll believe any liberal propaganda that is regurgitated without doing any research.

Hey fuck it.

If Trumpers/QAnon nuts don't want to take the vaccine...who cares.

That makes it easier for sane people to get it sooner.

Let the nutbags die. They won't be missed

But with the amount of nutbags not taking the vaccine willl we ever achieve herd immunity? Will america be a breeding ground for future or current covid variants as a result? How will even those vaccinated ever be safe?

Hilarious.
Now that your hero Fauchi says get the shot but you’ll never go out to dinner or to a movie again you lemmings jump up and scream I need that!
You probably thought that changing the subject was going to work.

You're a Trumpster. It didn't. You're a sheep.
Shitforbrains, what Fauci said IS IN THE OP AND IS THE SUBJECT.
And you avoided my post.
I’m not going off topic to chase your delusional rants. If you can’t address what Fauci said, leave.

Hey fuck it.

If Trumpers/QAnon nuts don't want to take the vaccine...who cares.

That makes it easier for sane people to get it sooner.

Let the nutbags die. They won't be missed

But with the amount of nutbags not taking the vaccine willl we ever achieve herd immunity? Will america be a breeding ground for future or current covid variants as a result? How will even those vaccinated ever be safe?
Do you know what the 19 in COVID 19 stands for?

"There's no reason to be walking around with a mask," infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci told 60 Minutes on March 8, 2020.
March 8

A YEAR ago. Before we knew that asymptomatic spread was a thing and when we had few masks

It never was a thing. Asymptomatic spread is very rare. You'll believe any liberal propaganda that is regurgitated without doing any research.

Asymptomatic spread is very rare? Which qanon blog did you read that at? I'd like a link.

All of you tRumplings should definitely avoid the vaccine. Probably most vaccines in fact. Is that I think about it you guys should just avoid all modern medical treatments.

We'll find you some leaches.

Just waiting on my 2nd shot. I'm confident the risks of the vaccine are less than the risks of Covid so it's a no-brainer.

I can't speak for Harris or anyone else but I didn't trust Trump to give us honest information and not to pressure the FDA, CDC, etc. to get a vaccine out even if it was unsafe. I'm convinced those agencies actually did what they were supposed to do.
Well I hate to say this but you and Claudette won’t be around 2 to five years from now,the vaccine is designed to slowly kill you off in thst time frame,hundreds are dying worldwide from it within weeks of getting it,some within days.
Fake news.

Just waiting on my 2nd shot. I'm confident the risks of the vaccine are less than the risks of Covid so it's a no-brainer.

I can't speak for Harris or anyone else but I didn't trust Trump to give us honest information and not to pressure the FDA, CDC, etc. to get a vaccine out even if it was unsafe. I'm convinced those agencies actually did what they were supposed to do.
Well I hate to say this but you and Claudette won’t be around 2 to five years from now,the vaccine is designed to slowly kill you off in thst time frame,hundreds are dying worldwide from it within weeks of getting it,some within days.
Why does someone want me killed off? Millions have already gotten their shots, if you're right this country will be empty soon.
Bill will explain it to you

All of you tRumplings should definitely avoid the vaccine. Probably most vaccines in fact. Is that I think about it you guys should just avoid all modern medical treatments.

Great! You get injected with your tRump vaccine and I’ll watch the show over the next few years.

Great! You get injected with your tRump vaccine and I’ll watch the show over the next few years.
I'm in the moderna trial. I got my shots months ago.

It takes years for many side effects to appear. Is your skin orange yet? Do you say yuge?

It takes years for many side effects to appear. Is your skin orange yet? Do you say yuge?
Vaccines don't stay in your system for years. They train your immune system and fade away.

Vaccines don't stay in your system for years. They train your immune system and fade away.
Not this one. Your cells have been reprogrammed. Enjoy.

Not this one. Your cells have been reprogrammed. Enjoy.
Yes this one, just like all the rest will be gone in a few weeks, it's job done.

5 percent is a very low number. The actuals are much higher. You can parse the numbers but those deaths and injuries occurred right after taking the shot. Again, these vaccines are in their experimental phase with only 6 months of clinicals. I hope I'll be proven wrong.
5% is made up. Plucked out of the air for no reason.

VAERS reports everything whether or not they have anything to do with the vaccine, and it’s not necessarily “right after”, they have reports of people dying weeks later. They’ve received about a thousand reports but no evidence that anyone died because of the vaccine.

Zero.

5% is made up. Plucked out of the air for no reason.

VAERS reports everything whether or not they have anything to do with the vaccine, and it’s not necessarily “right after”, they have reports of people dying weeks later. They’ve received about a thousand reports but no evidence that anyone died because of the vaccine.

Zero.

No, its not "plucked out". These are deaths and injuries from taking the shot. By all means though, go ahead and stay ignorant.

Forum List

Back