Get Your Experimental Vaccine Injected ASAP!!

No thank you. Y'all can have mine.

Exactly. These new mRNA technologies are too dangerous and tens of thousands are having adverse reactions, deaths, and injuries. This is just with the first two shots. Studies in 2012 show mass die off when the vaccinated subject actually encounters the real virus. Both phizer and moderna are experimental vaccines and the test subjects are the ones being vaccinated.
Just make it up as you go along.

Hey...don't take it. You won't be missed. Hell the world will be a better place without you

I dont. I worked with the spooks researching viruses, bacterias, and protozoans in a level 2/3 hood.

I trust Fauci. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t wear a mask.
"There's no reason to be walking around with a mask," infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci told 60 Minutes on March 8, 2020.
!
So you listened to Fauci a year ago and never bothered to listen again?

Again, you crop quotes to fit your dishonest purposes.

ā€œRight now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks.ā€

VP Kamala ā€˜working while on my kneesā€™ Harris:ā€If Donald Trump tells us we should take it, Iā€™m not taking it.ā€
You couldn't even be bothered to quote her entire sentence.

Dishonest.

Here's the quote: If doctors tell us to take it Iā€™ll be the first in line, but if Trump tells us Iā€™m not taking it

Is the entire quote supposed to exonerate her? Trump did tell us to take it. The fact that doctorā€™s agreed is irrelevant based on her quote. Her quote is essential this:

doctor=ā€™takeitā€™
trump=ā€™takeitā€™
action=ā€˜donottakeitā€™

if trump=ā€˜takeitā€™ action=ā€˜donottakeitā€™ else action=doctor

Her actions didnā€™t follow her logic.

She took the vaccine and encouraged others to do so, didnā€™t she?

"There's no reason to be walking around with a mask," infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci told 60 Minutes on March 8, 2020.
March 8

A YEAR ago. Before we knew that asymptomatic spread was a thing and when we had few masks

Well I hate to say this but you and Claudette wonā€™t be around 2 to five years from now,the vaccine is designed to slowly kill you off in thst time frame,hundreds are dying worldwide from it within weeks of getting it,some within days.

I don't think you quite get that if you give millions of vaccine shots to OLD PEOPLE THAT DIE SOMETIMES, then some number of them will die within weeks of recieving vaccine of some other causes. Vaccine does not prevent anything except Covid-19.

General population death rate in just United States in 2003 was 8320 out of 1,000,000. So in 2003 you would EXPECT 160 deaths every week, per 1,000,000 in United States, among general population (not even old people group).

Stop spreading your silly half-baked nonsense.
Nobody can live forever. I don't give a rats ass if I get the flu, then die. I lived my life. I'd rather kick off sooner rther than later. I mean, come on. I don't want to be so old I end up in a nursing home with some mean person wiping my ass for me, or slapping me around. And that happens more than one thinks.

That's nice, but nothing to do with what you quoted.

These new mRNA technologies are too dangerous and tens of thousands are having adverse reactions, deaths, and injuries
They arenā€™t. In fact, theyā€™re probably the safest vaccines weā€™ve ever developed given their simplicity.

Itā€™s a great technology which we (by we I mean not you and me but scientists) have been working on for a decade or two.

Hey fuck it.

If Trumpers/QAnon nuts don't want to take the vaccine...who cares.

That makes it easier for sane people to get it sooner.

Let the nutbags die. They won't be missed

If you voted for Biden you ARE one of the nuts in that bag.

Last edited:
Dr. Fauci: ā€œThere are things, even if youā€™re vaccinated, that youā€™re not going to be able to do in society. For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate...ā€
And why might that be?

Because a vaccine will prevent you from having covid symptoms (and possibly killing you) but it may not stop you from carrying the virus

For instance...I'm over 65 but my wife isn't. I get the vaccine but she doesn't. I engage in risky behavior and "get" the virus. I'm protected but she gets it and dies.

I think I'll remain vigilant and continue to wear a mask and not engage in risky behavior.

VP Kamala ā€˜working while on my kneesā€™ Harris:ā€If Donald Trump tells us we should take it, Iā€™m not taking it.ā€

Dishonest.

Here's the quote: If doctors tell us to take it Iā€™ll be the first in line, but if Trump tells us Iā€™m not taking it

Is the entire quote supposed to exonerate her? Trump did tell us to take it. The fact that doctorā€™s agreed is irrelevant based on her quote. Her quote is essential this:

doctor=ā€™takeitā€™
trump=ā€™takeitā€™
action=ā€˜donottakeitā€™

What donā€™t you understand. She said ā€œ...BUT if Trump tells us Iā€™m not taking it.ā€ Trump did tell us, therefore, she should NOT have taken it based on her statement.

Dr. Fauci: ā€œThere are things, even if youā€™re vaccinated, that youā€™re not going to be able to do in society. For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate...ā€
And why might that be?

Because a vaccine will prevent you from having covid symptoms (and possibly killing you) but it may not stop you from carrying the virus

For instance...I'm over 65 but my wife isn't. I get the vaccine but she doesn't. I engage in risky behavior and "get" the virus. I'm protected but she gets it and dies.

I think I'll remain vigilant and continue to wear a mask and not engage in risky behavior.

You are over 65 and a Democrat? Wow..do you drive a Prius too? Some folks never grow up.

Look Trumpers. We keep telling you.

DON'T TAKE THE DAMN VACCINE

More for sane people.

YOU WON'T BE MISSED

These new mRNA technologies are too dangerous and tens of thousands are having adverse reactions, deaths, and injuries
They arenā€™t. In fact, theyā€™re probably the safest vaccines weā€™ve ever developed given their simplicity.

Itā€™s a great technology which we (by we I mean not you and me but scientists) have been working on for a decade or two.

They are very dangerous. Thousands have died already from taking the mRNA vaccination and tens of thousands have been injured. The mRNA is in the experimental phase and was only in clinicals for 6 months. Most vaccines undergo extensive clinical trials that last anywhere from 8-12 years.

Well I got my two shots. The only problem I had was a sore arm the next day.

Does the vaccine work?? Who the hell knows.

Got my two shots as well. No serious side affects, but I was pretty tired the entire next day after the second shot. My arm was sore after the first shot for a day or two. I'm still being cautious because we don't know if we can still be a carrier. I don't want to bring it home. But it's at least some peace of mind even if it's not 100%.

They are very dangerous. Thousands have died already from taking the mRNA vaccination and tens of thousands have been injured. The mRNA is in the experimental phase and was only in clinicals for 6 months. Most vaccines undergo extensive clinical trials that last anywhere from 8-12 years.
They havenā€™t.

They havenā€™t.

"They haven't" what?

Dishonest.

doctor=ā€™takeitā€™
trump=ā€™takeitā€™
action=ā€˜donottakeitā€™

What donā€™t you understand. She said ā€œ...BUT if Trump tells us Iā€™m not taking it.ā€ Trump did tell us, therefore, she should NOT have taken it based on her statement.

Are you basing this on her entire statement or just these two snippets?

They havenā€™t.

"They haven't" what?
Died or be injured.

They havenā€™t.

"They haven't" what?
Died or be injured.

Yes, they have. It's on the VAERS and that's just 5 percent that are being actually recorded.

I get so tired of these quack conspiracy theories.

Half a million people have DIED from Covid-19 in the last year. Yeah, I know what the response will be. "They died of other causes but had covid-19". "Someone died in a motorcycle crash and was counted in the covid deaths".

Even if the conspiracy lunatics are right, and 20% of the deaths had nothing to do with covid-19 (which I do not believe), that means 400,000 Americans died from this virus. And twice that many will suffer from the effects for years, or the rest of their life.

First the Internet Experts tell us the vaccine is experimental and we don't know what it will do. Then in the same post they tell us it will kill 90% of the population in 2 to 5 years. Please pick one or the other. Either we don't know or everyone will die. No deaths directly attributed to the vaccines yet. But don't let that stop you from spreading bullshit theories and fantasies that could very well kill someone.

I love the internet. The possibilities are endless. The amount of knowledge, art, and personal interaction is almost limitless. But instead, fools use it to spread fear through nonsense. Over and over these conspiracy theories fold up under scrutiny. Or predictions turn out to be completely out of left field. Anyone remember Jade Helm? People swore that we were going to be under martial law. And they said it with the same enthusiasm as they are saying the vaccine is designed to kill 90% of the population.

The worst part if that there will be gullible idiots who ignore the science and follow the Q or the Anon and end up dying or killing others.

It makes me sick. I have lost friends to this virus. Not to motorcycle accidents and other bullshit. But to covid. Some were healthcare professionals who put their life on the line for people who wanted to show how cool and independent they were, without really know jack shit.

Forum List

Back