Get Your Experimental Vaccine Injected ASAP!!

Trust us, we are from the government!

Dr. Fauci: “There are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society. For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate...”

President Asterisk:“In terms of the whole notion of a vaccine, we’re for a vaccine, but we don’t trust him at all, nor do you.”

VP Kamala ‘working while on my knees’ Harris:”If Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Seems to be a unified message - don’t get vaccinated.

All of you tRumplings should definitely avoid the vaccine. Probably most vaccines in fact. Is that I think about it you guys should just avoid all modern medical treatments.

We'll find you some leaches.
Great! You get injected with your tRump vaccine and I’ll watch the show over the next few years.
I'm in the moderna trial. I got my shots months ago.
It takes years for many side effects to appear. Is your skin orange yet? Do you say yuge?
You are making far too much sense for the shill to comprehend.:up:
He not making any sense at all. You shouldn't tell lies.

View attachment 461849
do they? well, thats where you will wind up then, for LYING

Dr. Fauci: “There are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society. For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate...”

President Asterisk:“In terms of the whole notion of a vaccine, we’re for a vaccine, but we don’t trust him at all, nor do you.”

VP Kamala ‘working while on my knees’ Harris:”If Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

If the Army says it's voluntary for troops and it actually is, something is fucked.

If the Army says it's voluntary for troops and it actually is, something is fucked.
Meh, ChiComs have a special cocktail ready for our military.

thanx 4 the laughs from an uninformed sheep...now, go out and eat grass--it's safer than the death jab
AT this point hundreds of millions have gotten the shot

Oddly, we're not dropping in the streets

Forum List

Back