Get Woke, Go Broke: Salvation Army Quietly Removes Guide Telling White Donors To “Sincerely Apologize” For Their Racism After Intense Backlash

For me I will be not give any donation to the SA....nothing to them!

They must apologize on their knees....scum that they are....and not even then....

POS they should have never said what they said. NEVER!

Too little, too late, Salvation Army! Shame on you for having said that on the first place.

No more donations for you, I am choosing other charities from now on.

Great timing, as it comes just before Christmas, which is the biggest collection period of the year

But being stupid often carries a financial cost

Last edited:
I see no reason to apologize to blacks and consequently no reason to donate to the Salvation Army.

In passing I have no problem with peaceful demonstrations but I do not support riots involving looting and burning by the BLM and Antifa movement.

BLM and Antifa should apologize to this nation for the riots of 2020.

1638253674552.jpeg

Minneapolis riots fire May 2020

I don't even remember the last time that I saw anything in my area having anything to do with the Salvation Army. It's been well over a decade, maybe even two, since I last saw a person standing next to one of them red colored pots ringing a bell for the organization. My local Dairy Queen did used to have a red colored box for them sitting on their front counter, but the last time that I was in there, which was about two months ago, it was gone. When the place first opened about five years ago, it was there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Places of business must now stop asking for donations personally or letting others in front of their doors asking more money This has to stop.

Forum List

Back