Get Woke, Go Broke: Salvation Army Quietly Removes Guide Telling White Donors To “Sincerely Apologize” For Their Racism After Intense Backlash

Too little, too late, Salvation Army! Shame on you for having said that on the first place.

No more donations for you, I am choosing other charities from now on.

Maybe the Salvation Army is planning to change their views on homosexuality and embrace sodomy like the Radical Episcopalianists have already?

Right now, they have alienated conservatives with this episode of race-baiting but are still alienated libs with their traditional opposition to taking it in the caboose.

Too little, too late, Salvation Army! Shame on you for having said that on the first place.

No more donations for you, I am choosing other charities from now on.

Sally is a wonderful organization, it's trump supporters are the assholes who you should be shameful of.

You sure are proud of being a mindless sheep.
Well Dave,
I'll tell you a story.

There are certain people who can't think for themselves, and they need 'the talking points' to survive a conversation.
These people are the sheep you define.

These sheep are "Stolen Election" ......POSt cries Stolen Election, you Follow, with Zero Evidence.
These sheep are "No insurrection" or as we know....Failed Insurrection.
These sheep are "XIden" callers, when POSt was in putins ass. Still Is......PeePee.
These sheep are "Anti-Maskers" who follow the crowd. You wear a mask?
These sheep are "Anti-Vaccine" who follow the talking points. You got the Vaccine?

Well Dave,
I'll tell you a story.

There are certain people who can't think for themselves, and they need 'the talking points' to survive a conversation.
These people are the sheep you define.

These sheep are "Stolen Election" ......POSt cries Stolen Election, you Follow, with Zero Evidence.
These sheep are "No insurrection" or as we know....Failed Insurrection.
These sheep are "XIden" callers, when POSt was in putins ass. Still Is......PeePee.
These sheep are "Anti-Maskers" who follow the crowd. You wear a mask?
These sheep are "Anti-Vaccine" who follow the talking points. You got the Vaccine?
Yes, those are all what you've been told to believe about conservatives, with the added hilarity of you believing you came up with those all on your own. :auiqs.jpg:

with the added hilarity of you believing you came up with those all on your own.
Really Dave, I came up with these beauties "all on my own"?

Stolen Election
There was NO Insurrection
Xiden Joe

So the KKK will be getting even MORE from you?
Nice to know.
Begone, idiot troll. You people can be as virulently butthurt as you like. SA deserves what's going to come their way this "giving season". I'll get out there first with the response we'll be seeing in a few weeks. They'll be like YOU and be wailing about the catastrophic drop off in donations being "proof of racism". Feck them, YOU, and the horse y'all rode in on. Average Americans are sick of this bullshit and it's going to continue costing corporate entities more and more as they try shaming us.

Born in the Democrat South, supported by Democrats for decades. The Republican party was the one who went to war to free the slaves. Not very bright, are ya?
So much ignorance.
You win the "STUPID" Prize

Forum List

Back