Get Woke, Go Broke....Disney revenue down $636 M in 2021...removes Critical Race Theory amid backlash

Disney is entertainment, which is a type of escape.

A good number of people don't want that shit, or any other shit, injected into it. Why anyone would pay to be told what to think I have no idea.

Good news. I'm glad they got the audience numbers they deserve; pedoes, deviants, commies, and assorted gimps aren't the big giant majority of people the MSM keeps trying to tell everybody it is, and in fact is a small minority of neurotic assholes.

It seems not everyone is a dupe for the leftist communists.

WOKENESS....WHICH IS RACISM....NEEDS TO GO.

Sure. It wouldn't have been because of the pandemic, the move away from movies released in theaters to streaming..you know, ordinary things like that.
Another pearl of "wisdom" from Fat Wesley Crusher.

Sure. It wouldn't have been because of the pandemic, the move away from movies released in theaters to streaming..you know, ordinary things like that.

lol that should mde their numbers skyrocket, not decline, dumbass. Kids get dumped onto the TV a lot more when they don't go to school every day.

I may not have liked everything Disney put out but before the pro woman trend, then the pro black trend, now the woke trend they were a good company.

Now everything is so sanitized, safe, by the numbers, overly censored, generic that I don't like them anymore. Even the marvel movies are shit because every one of them is laid out exactly the same and so packed with little joke quips that characters like spiderman lose part of their personality. Star wars is a joke now.

I wish Disney would just go back to trying to make interesting movies and shows with interesting characters and stories instead of always trying to cater to a trend.

But especially with that woke program they were shopping around to employees that was enough to make me swear off doing anything that gives them money until they return to a company that cares more about making good products instead of a company that tries to market to wokesters to make money.

Part of the miss was BECAUSE of a miss in streaming services.

Do you ever post after doing the littlest bit of research? Are you behoolden to Disney, or wokeness, or are you a communist?

Anyone care to comment on DISNEY abandoning Critical Race Theory? That is a pretty big deal.

Anyone care to comment on DISNEY abandoning Critical Race Theory? That is a pretty big deal.

They won't be getting their business back; they already showed their asses, and parents and the consumers have made their choices not to buy their crap.

Forum List

Back