“Get up and fight, sucker!"...Muhammad Ali gave us of the most iconic moments in sports history 55 years ago today, KO'ing Sassy Sonny Liston

my favorite photo of all time!

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

Cassius Clay was a chicken shit coward...Changed his name so the black guy could avoid going to war, when the Democrap President L. B. Johnson was sending young kids to be killed.

I still see absolutely no evidence that Ali changed his name to avoid being drafted.

With all your talk about honor & integrity, I would think you would retract that statement.
So why during the Vietnam War where many young men Cassius Clay's age were going in and being killed, did this named boxer and his cohort Lou Cinder both conveniently change their name so that their religion of war could keep them from participating in Democrat Johnson's war?

First of all, was the draft happening when they converted?

Second, and more importantly, is there ANY evidence to suggest they were not honest in their conversions? The idea that every conversion to Islam during the Vietnam war was solely to evade the draft is ridiculous. Ali was active in his faith, even changing it to another variant of Islam long after the war was over.

Now the other question is, will you adkitvto being wrong and apologize?
It was like a certain president who at the time decided it was better to burn his draft card, protest his liberal president's war, than go off with other young men who sacrificed their lives. Oh yeah, that guy smoked dope but didnt inhale...

my favorite photo of all time!

EY3jv97WsAUoFos

Cassius Clay was a chicken shit coward...Changed his name so the black guy could avoid going to war, when the Democrap President L. B. Johnson was sending young kids to be killed.

I still see absolutely no evidence that Ali changed his name to avoid being drafted.

With all your talk about honor & integrity, I would think you would retract that statement.
So why during the Vietnam War where many young men Cassius Clay's age were going in and being killed, did this named boxer and his cohort Lou Cinder both conveniently change their name so that their religion of war could keep them from participating in Democrat Johnson's war?

First of all, was the draft happening when they converted?

Second, and more importantly, is there ANY evidence to suggest they were not honest in their conversions? The idea that every conversion to Islam during the Vietnam war was solely to evade the draft is ridiculous. Ali was active in his faith, even changing it to another variant of Islam long after the war was over.

Now the other question is, will you adkitvto being wrong and apologize?
It was like a certain president who at the time decided it was better to burn his draft card, protest his liberal president's war, than go off with other young men who sacrificed their lives. Oh yeah, that guy smoked dope but didnt inhale...

Typical. Muhammad Ali converted to Islam. You say it was to avoid the draft. But was he in danger of being drafted his entire life? He died at the age of 74. He was an active Muslim to the end. There is ample evidence that he took his conversion seriously. And none that he did it to avoid the draft.

You are just another hypocrite. What you ridicule others for, you do yourself.

I think we are done here.

Forum List

Back