Get this: even if Biden loses BOTH Pennsylvania and Florida, he can still win the election based on the current electoral map.

It's all going to fall apart fast now that it known that Hunter Biden is a pedophile who tortured Chinese children and the Chinese government has been using this information to blackmail Joe.
Why is it that Fox News of all sources can’t confirm any of that bullshit? You people believe the most bizarre shit lol.

He would simply need to win Arizona, Texas and Georgia in addition to the blue safe states he is guaranteed. Currently he is ahead in AZ and Georgia is a tossup. Texas would be more of a stretch, but it’s doable. One poll has him deadlocked with Trump.

Yahoo has an article out on Florida----typically the dems take the lead for voters in pre-election votes------------their percentage of voters verses republicans is down- And the really really sad part is that they used the two strongholds of the dems----Miami-Dade/ and Brower counties as their source examples. My county is mostly republican-----I drove by the voting place around 6 pm and the damn thing was packed with no parking at all left---they spill parking into the Walmart parking lot.

So yes I KNOW TRUMP is going to win Florida by bigger numbers than last time.

TEXAS is a red state--what makes you think Texas would go stupid and vote for the Pedophilia Biden family?

He would simply need to win Arizona, Texas and Georgia in addition to the blue safe states he is guaranteed. Currently he is ahead in AZ and Georgia is a tossup. Texas would be more of a stretch, but it’s doable. One poll has him deadlocked with Trump.

He will lose them both. PA only after the fraud has been caught.

And then he will lose all those other states.

And then he will lose the most precious things to an American - his freedom for committing treason against the public. If he is lucky he will end up in the same prison with the pedo Biden.

The big problem with your scenario is that we know the media and all it's polls always put their candidate artificially ahead.

So, if the "polls" say they are even, Trump is actually 20% ahead.

If only your side believed in honesty.

He will lose them both. PA only after the fraud has been caught.

And then he will lose all those other states.

And then he will lose the most precious things to an American - his freedom for committing treason against the public. If he is lucky he will end up in the same prison with the pedo Biden.
Lol you see how pathetic you come across? You’ve already decided the vote will be fraudulent in Pennsylvania without any evidence because you know Biden will win the state. You’re so childish.

You do know republicans control the electorate in both FL and PA, right?

Wait, is this after Hillary's reelection?

The script writer is the same as in the last election.

Biden even has an email scandal, albeit a lot more clear than Hillary's. This time the emails are out to all.

Dream on....Joke Biden won't win shit.
I’ll say as my official prediction that I don’t rule out Trump winning the election. I just have a lot of reason to be optimistic.

Why is that? Why so optimistic?

Are you puting all your hopes in the cheat-by-mail scheme by the DemonRats? :dunno:
The ONLY reason you think mail in voting has rampant fraud is because Trump declared it. That’s it. You can’t think for yourself.

012.JPG

The ONLY reason you think mail in voting has rampant fraud is because Trump declared it. That’s it. You can’t think for yourself.

Oh sure....there is no fraud in the elections by the Left. <sarc>

Right...and NOT because of the news reports exposing that it is indeed fact.

You people are sick. Not kidding. mentally ill.

Dream on....Joke Biden won't win shit.
I’ll say as my official prediction that I don’t rule out Trump winning the election. I just have a lot of reason to be optimistic.

Why is that? Why so optimistic?

Are you puting all your hopes in the cheat-by-mail scheme by the DemonRats? :dunno:

Mail in votes in pa can now be counted three days after the election and the dems threw in ballots without a clear postmark will be counted.
Honestly ask yourself why they put that in the bill?

I do not think he will lose Pennsylvania and might pull of Florida.

Probably the President will pull of both States! Bless him!

Forum List

Back