Get stuffed John Cornyn...................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Yanno.........................I'm mostly (but not always) content to let politicians say stupid shit and trip over their own lips as they spew out lies.

However............................

John Cornyn is an exception to my own self imposed rule. He is now blaming the outbreak of meth in the TX panhandle on what he says is the failed presidency of Biden. Hate to tell that asshole, but there has been a long time fight against meth here in the TX panhandle since the early 2000's. Matter of fact, one of the reasons I moved out of my apartment (which I liked very much) was because of a meth dealer who lived down the hall from me (his name was Curtis). The TX panhandle is a place where there is a lot of meth dealers (and cooks) because of where it is located and the fact that they also have access to a lot of materials to make it (think about agriculture and fertilizer ammonia). The idiot who happens to be part of the TX federal government is now trying to politicize it and say that the increase is because of Biden being in the White House.

Fuck off John Cornyn, you need to be voted out, as well as the fact that your name pretty much says that you are a corny asshole. I would have titled this "Fuck Off John Cornyn", but the rules of USMB says that I have to be polite in thread titles.

Doesn't change the fact that I wish John Cornyn would fuck off and get lost though. He's a politicized asshole.

Cornyn is a two faced typical lying politician. No doubt about that.
But you can't honestly claim that Biden's failure to secure the Southern border has not
been partly responsible for a large uptick in drug movement and trafficking in Texas.

Biden has been an anathema to Texas, as well as the rest of the nation. But particularly in
Texas.

Who knows what is responsible for what, but Open Borders is a guaranteed one way ticket to America becoming just like Central America. Crime, poverty and all.

How citizens allow it is beyond me. Especially Americans who demand results from their elected officials. There should be daily protests.

Yanno.........................I'm mostly (but not always) content to let politicians say stupid shit and trip over their own lips as they spew out lies.

John Cornyn is an exception to my own self imposed rule. He is now blaming the outbreak of meth in the TX panhandle on what he says is the failed presidency of Biden. Hate to tell that asshole, but there has been a long time fight against meth here in the TX panhandle since the early 2000's. Matter of fact, one of the reasons I moved out of my apartment (which I liked very much) was because of a meth dealer who lived down the hall from me (his name was Curtis). The TX panhandle is a place where there is a lot of meth dealers (and cooks) because of where it is located and the fact that they also have access to a lot of materials to make it (think about agriculture and fertilizer ammonia). The idiot who happens to be part of the TX federal government is now trying to politicize it and say that the increase is because of Biden being in the White House.

Fuck off John Cornyn, you need to be voted out, as well as the fact that your name pretty much says that you are a corny asshole. I would have titled this "Fuck Off John Cornyn", but the rules of USMB says that I have to be polite in thread titles.

Doesn't change the fact that I wish John Cornyn would fuck off and get lost though. He's a politicized asshole.

He is at least partially correct. Mexican cartels are cooking as much as 36,000 pounds of meth a month. Home labs are actually declining because the cartels make better drugs.

Also since Trump got XI to crack down on Chinese fentanyl labs, the Chinese are just shipping the raw ingredients to the cartels and they're producing it.

The Aryan Brother, a white supremacism organization of organized crime loves the meth that Biden sells them so they can make money and rule their white supremacy empire. Right wing fascist have always loved meth.

How much of that meth came across the border from Mexico?

How much of that meth came across the border from Mexico?

Actually, if you watched (or read) the news, you would know that much of the meth here in the USA, is locally produced. You gotta quit watching Breaking Bad. Sorry to break the bad news, but much of the meth in the USA is because of locals (meaning it's home grown). Sorry, but I was a DAPA and had to learn all of that crap.

And if you don't know what a DAPA is, I'm calling you out for being either an idiot, or trying stolen valor.

Actually, if you watched (or read) the news, you would know that much of the meth here in the USA, is locally produced. You gotta quit watching Breaking Bad. Sorry to break the bad news, but much of the meth in the USA is because of locals (meaning it's home grown). Sorry, but I was a DAPA and had to learn all of that crap.

And if you don't know what a DAPA is, I'm calling you out for being either an idiot, or trying stolen valor.
I asked a question. You don't need to disrespectful to your superior. That would have cost you on active duty!

Your DAPA information is outdated. Much of the meth and fentanyl are being produced by the Mexican drug cartels. If you had watched the news, you would know that.

Go sit on your tail pipe asshole.

Forum List

Back