~Get Rid Of One Fucker~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
If you had the power, to totally get rid of one person from this world, whom would it be??
First names only please, unless you care to add more, hell, I don't care.......BUT, there is one specific condition.....you can NOT choose anybody from this board.
So now......think of somebody in your real life people, that you'd like to see.....GONE! :lol:

If you had the power, to totally get rid of one person from this world, whom would it be??
First names only please, unless you care to add more, hell, I don't care.......BUT, there is one specific condition.....you can NOT choose anybody from this board.
So now......think of somebody in your real life people, that you'd like to see.....GONE! :lol:

My, my, someone must have really pissed you off.

Personally I have no one to wish out of existence.

There is no one whom I would care to wish off the face of the earth.

Immie

Tough question.

Mahmoud Imdownwithjihad, the Ayatollah Khomeini, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jong Il are in a four way tie for 1st place.

So lets rid ourselves of a place from the world...the UN.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Last edited:
Putin. The insideous bastard rewrites Russian law to create a Prime Minister position for himself so he doesn't have to give up power, and now he's annouced that the *cough* President of Russia is stepping down, and he... Putin... is putting himself in the job. Again.

contributing with a name would only contradict my views against the death penalty, seeing as it is somewhat similar.

non violent non violent...

In my experience when you wish someone to be gone, someone worse is always there to replace them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back