Get Ready For A Solid Year Of This Class Warfare Nonsense

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Class_War_by_StandUpFightBack.jpg

The Democrats won't be having any primaries this election cycle but they want to assure that they aren't ignored.

So riots and class warfare are what you'll be seeing from them through the election.

That's the plan.

Wall Street is just the beginning.

Obama will act like it's not happening, and every once in awhile he'll take a few pot-shots at people over it.....but meanwhile he'll be running the White House from the campaign trail.

None of this will create one single job......and that's what they want.....but of course it will all be blamed on the GOP.

Now you know what the their game-plan is.

I never thought I'd live to see a President that supports the taking down of part of our economy, encouraging lawlessness, and supporting riots and violence....and Obama just did it today.

Course he did the same thing for Wisconsin and Egypt too.

Criminal in Chief.

Last edited:
I never thought I'd live to see a President that supports the taking down of part of our economy, encouraging lawlessness, and supporting riots and violence....and Obama just did it today.

Criminal in Chief.
sounds a lot like nixion, but I could be wrong.

Criminal in Chief.

It would be nice to have the same ending ;)

Criminal in Chief.

It would be nice to have the same ending ;)
Nixon made his own mess ,Obama is wading through someone else's

Criminal in Chief.

Nixon was paranoid and lost control of his Administration.

Watergate was an attempt by overzealous right-wingers to prove that the Dems were running a whorehouse out of the Watergate hotel.

They got caught.

Nixon should have just prosecuted them and put em in jail, but he tried to cover it up.

Criminal in Chief.

Nixon was paranoid and lost control of his Administration.

Watergate was an attempt by overzealous right-wingers to prove that the Dems were running a whorehouse out of the Watergate hotel.

They got caught.

Nixon should have just prosecuted them and put em in jail, but he tried to cover it up.
like I said....made his own mess.

It's all they've got. Obama can't run on his record. Oh they will bring up parts of it. UBL for one. But you will hear all about how the Republicans want the rich to get richer and the poor to go away. You won't hear that 7 of the 10 richest people in congress are Democrats........

It's all they've got. Obama can't run on his record. Oh they will bring up parts of it. UBL for one. But you will hear all about how the Republicans want the rich to get richer and the poor to go away. You won't hear that 7 of the 10 richest people in congress are Democrats........
Well that's different.....:lol:

Criminal in Chief.

Obama IS the first president since Nixon, who smokes....:lol: So much alike, huh???

Criminal in Chief.

Obama IS the first president since Nixon, who smokes....:lol: So much alike, huh???
Nixon did better drugs!

I was born in 1952 and Obama is right in there with Carter as the crappiest President ever!! Nuff said.

What’s nonsense is the right’s contrivance of ‘class warfare.’
it could be anything as they're making shit up as they go along.

Heheheheh.

Never admit the truth.....

Obama says he wants to create jobs, but he goes on this tear about taxing the rich......

.....and you don't think it's about class-warfare.

Forum List

Back