Get over it and get back to work

How much do you guys hate Trump for pushing this scam?
Wrong board. Try. USMB.China.Com
Are you saying China is controlling what Trump says and does now?

Im saying they control what you say and do.
Trump too, obviously!

Poor guy, he's a victim!

Obvious to who again? Ive never seen you take a position that wasnt pro-chinese and anti-american.
That's because your perceptions and thought processes are distorted by your hardcore partisan ideology. So I understand! It's okay!

But I'm talking about Trump, not me! Please don't change the subject when our President is being forced against his will to push this evil virus scam!

I work for a large refinery. Large enough to cause price swings when we shift gears. Half a million bbls a day. We got orders today to prepare for shutting 1/3 of our units down Monday morning. Its a huge undertaking and mothballing them means the outlook is pretty bleak for the immediate future. Its never been done in my career of 25 years. The immediate problem is storage. There is simply no place to put refined products at the moment.

Lost in the Covid hoaxing and opportunism is the blow we took when Saudi Arabia and Russia opened the spigots beginning March 8th. This after years of Russian/Democrat attacks on the US oil industry and separate Saudi attempts to take out frackers. China benefits from green energy hoaxes as well. Add to that the government ordered shutdown of the economy and we are beginning to see structural damage as well as cyclical.

The ones who dont worry are the constituency who dont work. They think the government checks will come no matter what the economy and they have been at war with productive workers for years anyhow. To move people who want to work onto relief checks is the great equalizing they have been looking for.

There is simply no place to put refined products at the moment.

Sounds like the "gasoline shortage" of the late 70's early 80's.

Trump too, obviously!

Poor guy, he's a victim!

Obvious to who again? Ive never seen you take a position that wasnt pro-chinese and anti-american.
That's because your perceptions and thought processes are distorted by your hardcore partisan ideology. So I understand! It's okay!

But I'm talking about Trump, not me! Please don't change the subject when our President is being forced against his will to push this evil virus scam!

But you dont get to change the subject from you to Trump. Thats called deflection. You are the hardest of hard core partisans...and too cowardly to admit it. A Hillary voter who hasn't gotten over your loss. And you did admit to voting for Hillary. Of course you would have a permanent case of ass chaps.

I work for a large refinery. Large enough to cause price swings when we shift gears. Half a million bbls a day. We got orders today to prepare for shutting 1/3 of our units down Monday morning. Its a huge undertaking and mothballing them means the outlook is pretty bleak for the immediate future. Its never been done in my career of 25 years. The immediate problem is storage. There is simply no place to put refined products at the moment.

Lost in the Covid hoaxing and opportunism is the blow we took when Saudi Arabia and Russia opened the spigots beginning March 8th. This after years of Russian/Democrat attacks on the US oil industry and separate Saudi attempts to take out frackers. China benefits from green energy hoaxes as well. Add to that the government ordered shutdown of the economy and we are beginning to see structural damage as well as cyclical.

The ones who dont worry are the constituency who dont work. They think the government checks will come no matter what the economy and they have been at war with productive workers for years anyhow. To move people who want to work onto relief checks is the great equalizing they have been looking for.

There is simply no place to put refined products at the moment.

Sounds like the "gasoline shortage" of the late 70's early 80's.

No..it doesnt. One was a supply shock and this is a demand shock.

Trump too, obviously!

Poor guy, he's a victim!

But you dont get to change the subject from you to Trump. Thats called deflection. You are the hardest of hard core partisans...and too cowardly to admit it. A Hillary voter who hasn't gotten over your loss. And you did admit to voting for Hillary. Of course you would have a permanent case of ass chaps.
I can understand why you'd want to change the subject -- from my original point. The one you responded to.

All it does it prove my point. You're blatant hypocrites.

The opinion of Stanford University from laboratory testing:

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 4.10.17 PM.png

Trump too, obviously!

Poor guy, he's a victim!

I can understand why you're want to change the subject -- from my original point. The one you responded to.

All it does it prove my point. You're blatant hypocrites.

You havent had an original point since you first yelled "orange man bad Hillary good" in 2015.

it's going to get worse, then it's going to get better

as long as Trump wins that is...

we became energy independent under this President & will continue to be self sufficient as long as he is in charge

we are buying as much as we can store and will ramp production back up as soon as we can

as long as we are successful in our efforts to Keep America Great

prayers for you and yours

:beer:

Question for #1... What happens when the virus lands on a living organism, like a human?
It can't go through your skin and you can't infect yourself by eating the virus like if it was on your food...it must come in contact with mucus membrane like in your nose eyes and tongue...but there are acids in your mouth that makes it the less likely place of infection....
When it lands on you and you touch it and put it on your face, your mouth, your eyes. Why do you try to maneuver around the issues? But...
I'm not I was just reading the covid 19 CDC food safety FAQ....they highly recommend drive thru for example....

People who run businesses are suffering financially because of the Coronavirus shutdown. But of course Democrats don't care about people suffering.
or, they really don't want americans to have money or jobs. yeah, that's the ticket.

They aren't getting it :
Update: The “digital dollar” provision of the Democrats’ version of the coronavirus stimulus bill has been scrubbed. However, the “digital dollar” is now mentioned in a separate bill introduced by Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), titled the “Financial Protections and Assistance for America’s Consumers, States, Businesses, and Vulnerable Populations Act.”

People who run businesses are suffering financially because of the Coronavirus shutdown. But of course Democrats don't care about people suffering.
or, they really don't want americans to have money or jobs. yeah, that's the ticket.

They aren't getting it :
Update: The “digital dollar” provision of the Democrats’ version of the coronavirus stimulus bill has been scrubbed. However, the “digital dollar” is now mentioned in a separate bill introduced by Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), titled the “Financial Protections and Assistance for America’s Consumers, States, Businesses, and Vulnerable Populations Act.”

They never stop.

Anyhow...so much for the "peak oil" hoax of Democrats past. All they do is lie.

Would anyone ELSE like to explain why you're not furious at him for pushing this phony virus scam?

The first Trumpster struck out and tried to change the subject.

Go ahead.

You voted for Hillary, lost, then tried to pretend that you are non-partisan in your attacks. It simply wont work here.

BTW the subject of this thread is getting back to work. How do you stay so confused?

Fuel is a necessity as are many other things.

Maybe once this is over manny will se how we were the enemy all along ( Americans)
They are releasing millions of inmates crime sprees are taking place......

Oh you be careful out there ugggh.

Hmm by the way since we never know what can happen via this bs----- Thanks for always sticking by me and commenting etc through all the hard work many tried to do just to chase me off........ So when I defended myself I wasn't always a delicate flower about it sry that's just not me maybe that's why 'Im an SF wife bhhhaahhahaah.
And you all did one of the mentioned faithfully( likes-comments--etc) on most of my DAILY POSTING on dozens of articles at that.........

I have a few others I have to tell this same thing too. No matter what you guys always die hard liked commented whatever .

:love_ya4:

Would anyone ELSE like to explain why you're not furious at him for pushing this phony virus scam?

The first Trumpster struck out and tried to change the subject.

Go ahead.

You voted for Hillary, lost, then tried to pretend that you are non-partisan in your attacks. It simply wont work here.

BTW the subject of this thread is getting back to work. How do you stay so confused?
Boring! Sorry!

Forum List

Back