Get it now or wait

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
And see if the price goes back down to pre-pandemic levels (about $150 cheaper)

Kel Tec KS7 Bullpup shotgun for $590 + tax

iu

The thing is these are in extremely high demand and the prices may not go back down plus most every outlet that has these in stock are selling them for well over $600 up to $900.

Do they do anything like a muzzle adjustable pump shotgun and what is the pattern like with a short barrel? I have some very crafty quail to hunt...

Do they do anything like a muzzle adjustable pump shotgun and what is the pattern like with a short barrel? I have some very crafty quail to hunt...
Don't know but they do make muzzle extensions and muzzle breaks for it. They also make the big daddy KSG, 14 round (double feed tubes) that is a tad longer and runs around a grand.

gag_ktksgblk_3_.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah, but can you shoot your neighbor's bulldog pup and your kid with it at the same time?

Nice looks. Would like to treat some cans with it. Also would be interesting to learn if blue ottifants would be as aggressive as they where when I used my air gun they grabbed. And it supports a whole sixpack.

Don't know but they do make muzzle extensions and muzzle breaks for it. They also make the big daddy KSG, 14 round (double feed tubes) that is a tad longer and runs around a grand.

gag_ktksgblk_3_.jpg
With a little modification it could become a street sweeper.

Been wanting one for a while now and it's currently the best price around (by at least $100 when transfer fees and taxes are added in) so I went ahead and ordered it. Still it won't be available for another ten days. Kel Tec is a relatively small American arms manufacturer and while they have had three shifts going to try and keep up with demand it's still a wait.

Been wanting one for a while now and it's currently the best price around (by at least $100 when transfer fees and taxes are added in) so I went ahead and ordered it. Still it won't be available for another ten days. Kel Tec is a relatively small American arms manufacturer and while they have had three shifts going to try and keep up with demand it's still a wait.
Every time I ever put off a purchase "until the prices drop" or "when I can better afford it", those days never came, and in fact, everything got more expensive....... so go ahead and get it, is my advice.

Okay, went to pick it up yesterday at Sportsmans Warehouse and after waiting for 2 hours for my number to be called the clerk discovered my drivers license expired that day........ Went home and renewed online but had to wait till late evening for the temp DL to be emailed to me. Finally went back today at a less busy time, waited maybe ten minutes and was out the door with my brand new toy less than an hour later.
It is sweet!! Weighs around 6.6 pounds fully loaded and it fits me like a glove.

KS7 1.jpg

KS7 2.jpg

Okay, went to pick it up yesterday at Sportsmans Warehouse and after waiting for 2 hours for my number to be called the clerk discovered my drivers license expired that day........ Went home and renewed online but had to wait till late evening for the temp DL to be emailed to me. Finally went back today at a less busy time, waited maybe ten minutes and was out the door with my brand new toy less than an hour later.
It is sweet!! Weighs around 6.6 pounds fully loaded and it fits me like a glove.

View attachment 507036

View attachment 507037
Can I make a suggestion?
Attach a forearm strap, to keep your hand from coming off the forearm.
1625008391941.png

You don't want your hand getting in front of that barrel......
1625008516671.png

View attachment 507036

View attachment 507037
Can I make a suggestion?
View attachment 507051

View attachment 507052
Whoa. I guess that guy is going to need that strap if he is ever going to shoot that gun again.

View attachment 507036

View attachment 507037
Can I make a suggestion?
View attachment 507051

View attachment 507052
Hi-Tech has already made an attachment for grips. I ordered the attachment and a vertical grip.

Forum List

Back