Get Back To Work America!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just found out last night that one of my favorite local restaurants "temporarily" shut its door. However, it's been about a month and after thanking everybody for their patronage on their website I don't think they're going to be opening up again. Not enough workers or supplies. This is all the darn democrats fault! They had this in mind right when they were going around to steal the election. Handing out money like it's free candy and people being paid more for sitting on their asses then showing up at work. It's all really sad really. :(

I just found out last night that one of my favorite local restaurants "temporarily" shut its door. However, it's been about a month and after thanking everybody for their patronage on their website I don't think they're going to be opening up again. Not enough workers or supplies. This is all the darn democrats fault! They had this in mind right when they were going around to steal the election. Handing out money like it's free candy and people being paid more for sitting on their asses then showing up at work. It's all really sad really. :(
DId tell the owner to pay a living wage? Did you explain to the customers that if they treat the staff like shit they might quit?

Why don't you apply to work for free to help out?

I'm disabled and there's a bunch of red tape for me to go through. To answer strollingbones' question, of course nobody is going to decline free money but that's not the point. I don't know much about why they closed btw, just what I read on their website.

You are so stupid and clueless. Who says they can't get help? One person decided to apply for jobs at companies that said they couldn't get help. He sent out 60 applications and got ONE INTERVIEW, 16 E-MAIL RESPONSES, AND 4 FOLLOW-UP PHONE CALLS. Pretty meager for businesses that say they desperately want people. The benefits were ended in red states in June and September for the rest of the country. No one is being paid to sit at home and they never were. The same rules applied during the pandemic as they did before the pandemic. One quote from the article.

"
He added that despite the claims of some businesses struggling to hire, his boss had no staffing issues during the pandemic.

"Nobody leaves those positions because he takes care of his people," Holz said, referring to his boss."

Maybe businesses ought to try respecting their employees instead of being efficient slave drivers.

Children are the 20 plus year divine punishment for 5 minutes of coital bliss.

1634783809536.png

All the snowflakes have wisecracks or stupid advice based on thd fact they either don't understand what's going on or are in denial.

Democrats used the virus to wipe out all success Americans, especially minorities who owned small businesses, they experienced under Trump.

Democrats trampled Americans' Civil and Cinstitutional rights with shut/lock-downs, quarantines, and mask mandates, enforced partisanly with huge monetary fines and even jail time.

While Democrats were closing Americans' businesses they made sure to keep their own favorite jewelry stores, salons, and restaurants open for when they had a desire to break their own lockdowns, shutdowns, and quarantines....right Pelosi, Newsome...?

In his 1st few days in office Biden put THOUSANDS of Americans out of work. When he put pipeline workers and oil industry workers out of a job, Americans who worked in support roles / jobs for them lost their jobs as well.

- By the way, Joe, where are all the Freen Energy jobs you said you were going to hook them up with, you lying, dementia-ravaged fuck?!

Biden put thousands of businesses out for good with his quarantine mandates....but it wasn't good enough, was it, Joe?

Biden then imposed his Un-Cinstitutional, illegal vaccine mandate, putting THOUSANDS moreAmericans out of work at a time when getting people back to work is critical... in the middle of a declining economy, rising Inflation, 3 months of straight declining job growth, rising prices, etc...

1st Responders (especially Police)
Nurses
Firefighters
Dock workers
Truck Drivers

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot attacked her city's policemen who were being fired for refusing to be forced/ extorted into getting the vaccines, accusing THEM of 'playing politics' and putting Chicago citizen's lives in danger.....

This hypocritical bitch was caught out violating her own mask mandate, has cometely failed her city by ignoring the revord-setying violence - an average if 45 people being shot, 10 killed, including kids, every weekend...and she us now firing even more police officers now by enforcing Biden's illegal vaccine mandate, guaranteeing violence will increase and more Chicago citizens will be shot and die.

Workers, dock workers, truck drivers, Americans who make our economy go being fired for refusing to come with Biden's illegal mandates.

The Supply Chain crisis is NOT a sign of Biden's success but of his failures....

Handing out money like it's free candy and people being paid more for sitting on their asses then showing up at work. It's all really sad really.
You almost got to the correct conclusion....so close! You ever stop to think people werent paid enough in the first place and that is what these "handouts" have proven?

I'm disabled and there's a bunch of red tape for me to go through. To answer strollingbones' question, of course nobody is going to decline free money but that's not the point. I don't know much about why they closed btw, just what I read on their website.
Disabled? That just sounds like another excuse to steal money from the government. See how that works, dummy?

Forum List

Back