"Get Away From Her You BITCH!"

Textbooks should be accurate and truthful.

There is no real.debate about human caused global warming.

:laugh:

That is because warmist/alarmists lost the debate, now they try to shut them down....., heck my two teen daughters can see through the bullcrap easily. They live in a region that is already hotter than the annual mean of 59F.

Thankfully there is GW little textbook effect in their school.

It is cooler NOW than in 2016, that is a reality you need to grasp.

That is because warmist/alarmists lost the debate, now they try to shut them down....., heck my two teen daughters can see through the bullcrap easily. They live in a region that is already hotter than the annual mean of 59F.

There is no debate. Just a few science denying loudmouths.

No there are HUNDREDS of peer reviewed papers published every year that doesn't support the AGW conjecture.

I have posted them before here in the forum.

You lie over and over, here is a sample from 2014 showing that 6 years ago, there were many scientists who didn't support the AGW conjecture:

Popular Technology.net

1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarmism

February 12, 2014

LINK

=======

There have been a lot more since then.

Science in NOWHERE near "settled".. Textbooks should reflect that... The problems of modeling and PREDICTIONS are nowhere near accurate enough to panic the young on purpose..,.

Kinda like the daily failings of the Covid models in fact...

I find this section hilarious:

"This story about climate change and education was produced as part of the nine-part series “Are We Ready? How Schools Are Preparing ― and Not Preparing ― Children for Climate Change,” reported by HuffPost and The Hechinger Report, a nonprofit, independent news organization focused on inequality and innovation in education."

What they really mean is how can we improve our educational propaganda programming?

I find this section hilarious:

"This story about climate change and education was produced as part of the nine-part series “Are We Ready? How Schools Are Preparing ― and Not Preparing ― Children for Climate Change,” reported by HuffPost and The Hechinger Report, a nonprofit, independent news organization focused on inequality and innovation in education."

What they really mean is how can we improve our educational propaganda programming?
Yikes!

Forum List

Back