Get a load of This: hot off the CDC presses . . .

No way to know. Sorry.

Everyone asks that, BTW.
To all those fellow USMB members frothing at the mouth to get the jab read page 16 of the following PDF, which is official CDC documentation. To everyone else: be a pal and don't let your loved one(s) get jabbed this holiday season.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2020-10/COVID-Anderson.pdf
Don't realize just about any drug or vaccine will have similar list? By law they list all the possibilities, no matter how remote, to make sure people are informed. The problem is that hypochondriacs and the conspiracy minded will act as if it was a list of things that are likely to happen.

Well, then, Partner . . . step right up for your jab. Then come on back and tell us all how you feel.
I'm in the moderna study.
Do you think you got the real deal or the placebo?

It can't be any worse than what I saw guys go through after shots in the army.......
Never been in the army but I've travelled a lot and been vaccinated for everything from hepA to yellow fever.
The kats that went overseas got many shots especially those headed to Korea...
Jungles are apparently full of diseases.

But to be honest I was more afraid of catching something in the Capetown flats! Lol.

No way to know. Sorry.

Everyone asks that, BTW.
To all those fellow USMB members frothing at the mouth to get the jab read page 16 of the following PDF, which is official CDC documentation. To everyone else: be a pal and don't let your loved one(s) get jabbed this holiday season.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2020-10/COVID-Anderson.pdf
Don't realize just about any drug or vaccine will have similar list? By law they list all the possibilities, no matter how remote, to make sure people are informed. The problem is that hypochondriacs and the conspiracy minded will act as if it was a list of things that are likely to happen.

Well, then, Partner . . . step right up for your jab. Then come on back and tell us all how you feel.
Well, seems the natural question. I assume you have not had a bout of Covid since the vaccinations and am pretty sure you haven't died of anything on page 16. :auiqs.jpg:

No way to know. Sorry.

Everyone asks that, BTW.

Well, seems the natural question. I assume you have not had a bout of Covid since the vaccinations and am pretty sure you haven't died of anything on page 16. :auiqs.jpg:
Nope. I'm both covid, and page 16 free so far. I have been exposed twice and quarantined both times, but tested negative both times as well.

No way to know. Sorry.

Everyone asks that, BTW.

Nope. I'm both covid, and page 16 free so far. I have been exposed twice and quarantined both times, but tested negative both times as well.
Kind of a gutsy move being in that test. Thanks, man.

That's all "after approval" surveillance. Says so in previous slides.. The STUDIES THEMSELVES have a list of ACTUAL adverse reactions since they must report EVERY health change that ANY of the study patients experience.. Whether vaccine related or NOT.. And to my knowledge, they stopped the Pfizer clinical trial once or twice to review a reported complication and cleared the study to continue.

The PROBLEMS would be listed in clinical study review.. Not this presentation.. That slide 16 list is "just the kind of things we'll be monitoring for in the field' when the emergency use authorizations get issued..

S
No way to know. Sorry.

Everyone asks that, BTW.

Kind of a gutsy move being in that test. Thanks, man.
Somebody gotta do it. Not like it took any real effort on my part. Monitor my temp, report side effects, a few extra Dr. visits, that kinda thing.

Damn. That page 16 sounds worse than the Covid, I got over in about 10 days. Is that covering their butts to avoid lawsuits or have they actually observed those reactions in their test groups? Anybody with a medical degree want to try to give me an answer on that? I have not read of these reactions in the news.

It took me a month to finally get over all of it and the fever made my left ear start ringing.

Still got the ringing in my ears somewhere between the right and the center of the back of my head, if you know what I mean and an occasional phlegm producing cough, but I could write off the cough to smoking since age of twenty if I had had it last year and the ringing in my ears to many years of tank and other weapons ranges, again if it wasn't more pronounced. Guarantee if my ears were ringing like this when I retired from service, I would have applied of a disability. I can ignore it. Doesn't keep me awake or anything. Hope you can.
You joke a lot, but what do you think about that page 16?

Sometimes my ears ring so bad till I think other people should hear them. Too many years of listening to screaming Jimmy engines.

Kawasaki has already been mentioned on other threads and is interesting for differences in cytokine profile compared with MIS-C cytokine profile. In other words, these two diseases render a snapshot of C-19’s biological expression in the host. Considering the CDC’s caveats, the paranoia is akin to voodoo.

He'd just lie and say all is well, no problem. You know, taking one for the partisan team.

Is Kawasaki disease where you can only drive rice burning motorcycles? I did notice that Trump turned into a raving loon after his covid vaccine.
That wasn't a vaccine, it was a mixture of Remedies and an antiviral to attack the virus not prevent the virus. But thanks for admitting the left has been acting like raving loons for the last 4 years by claiming their 2016 election was stolen from them by Russia. *L*

Is Kawasaki disease where you can only drive rice burning motorcycles? I did notice that Trump turned into a raving loon after his covid vaccine.
That wasn't a vaccine, it was a mixture of Remedies and an antiviral to attack the virus not prevent the virus. But thanks for admitting the left has been acting like raving loons for the last 4 years by claiming their 2016 election was stolen from them by Russia. *L*
If Russia stole the election they didn't do anything with it, where is that remedy that Trump promised to give to people who got the covid?

The media worked its destroying fascist magic on Trump’s remedy, hydroxychloroquine. The only intelligent way one can speak of it is to have knowledge of its history, which includes dubious controlled trials and the pharmacodynamics of hcq in combination with other things, all of which has already been posted for the incorrigible here at USMB.

If Russia stole the election they didn't do anything with it, where is that remedy that Trump promised to give to people who got the covid?
I've been telling you about it years before covid, and pointing out how medical analysts on MSM was acting all negative Nancy by saying it was not a cure for Covid instead of informing people on lessening the virus by using various remedies used for all viruses. Guess why they were anti remedy and anti Hydroxychlorochine? Because they needed the virus to seem unsolvable, and if it was reduced to being as lethal as any other flu they would not be able to weaponize it politically and to set up their mail in ballot scheme which has always been used by the left for cheating.
Remember the MN gov's race years ago with the found trunk of ballots that changed the election results? Or the 1 million popular vote lead by Clinton becoming 5 million after "late" (illegal) mail in ballots were counted after the election was already called (thus used for popular vote narrative knowing nobody would challenge it).
(Wharehouse full of prefilled ballots in 2016 were found, but what about the ones not found and ended up being used for the forevwr changing & exaggerated popular vote narrative?)

Unsolvable is the mystification of ebola in Nature, while the Chinese cannot help but know by now the COVID-19 source in Nature. They are holding it esoteric hostage, so that if biological terrorism happens again, it will appear as normalcy, following suit with the ebola fairy tale.

Forum List

Back