GE's Jack Welch: Take This Administration Out

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
(Barack Obama, Governing with not a clue. Support your local rabble rousing protestor, but trash everyone who is trying to make a living.)

"KUDLOW: So you're looking for a defeat of Obama?

Mr. WELCH: I want to take this administration out. They don't understand how to create jobs. They don't understand to grow this--America is on fire. America is still the greatest country in the world. And we have everything going for us except a government that is not supportive of capitalism."

Kudlow Exclusive- Jack Welch: I Want to Take This Administration Out - Page 2 - Larry Kudlow - Townhall Finance

Lyndon Larouche is saying the same thing. The problem is that our President is controlled by corporate interests. You can remove him but another puppet will be put in his place.

(Barack Obama, Governing with not a clue. Support your local rabble rousing protestor, but trash everyone who is trying to make a living.)

Mr. WELCH: I want to take this administration out. They don't understand how to create jobs. They don't understand to grow this--America is on fire. America is still the greatest country in the world. And we have everything going for us except a government that is not supportive of capitalism."

Kudlow Exclusive- Jack Welch: I Want to Take This Administration Out - Page 2 - Larry Kudlow - Townhall Finance
CON$ calling for VIOLENCE!!!!
No surprise there.

No surprise there.
No, there are ways to remove the President Constitutionally and non-violently. Barry himself or his handlers might get violent or try to sick his dogs (cult followers) on us but we have ways of handling that.

Duh! The Continuing Education of Jack "I thought it would be cool to support the Marxist Macaca" Welch

Jeezus, that's what we need, advice from yet another irrelevant Republican extremist. Did he draw a target on Obama's back yet?

You mean a Republican worth 3/4 of a billion dollars finds himself in the unique position of not liking our Democratic President?

Well kiss my grits.

jack walsh is a right winger who wanted this administration out from day one.

and we should listen to him because?

Jack was referring to Obama's money laundering operation known as Stimulus Fund Solyandra

Fuck Jack Welch, he is an UN-American piece of shit who had more to do with destroying jobs in America than any president.

When did offshoring become so prevalent?
The trend began in earnest in the late 1970s at large manufacturers such as General Electric. GE’s then CEO, Jack Welch, who was widely respected by other corporate chieftains, argued that public corporations owe their primary allegiance to stockholders, not employees. Therefore, Welch said, companies should seek to lower costs and maximize profits by moving operations wherever is cheapest. “Ideally,” Welch said, “you’d have every plant you own on a barge to move with currencies and changes in the economy.” Not only did GE offshore much of its manufacturing, so did its parts suppliers, which were instructed at GE-orchestrated “supplier migration seminars” to “migrate or be out of business.”

Where America's jobs went

No surprise there.

"Taking them out" is only violent if a democrat says it.

You forgot your con think cap.

He does want to means test SS though

Mr. WELCH: He's shown no ability to lead. Let's talk about that. But let's just take this point. Let's just take freezing regulations until we get unemployment below 6 percent. So, you know, we--just freeze them. The third thing, entitlements. Go after means testing. Lower the age for those below 50. Increase the age till they can get it. Means test. I shouldn't be getting Social Security. I shouldn't be getting Medicare benefits at the level I'm getting them. I mean...

Forum List

Back