Germany’s ‘Green’ Energy Failure

You are entitled to your opinion

Many iranians living in the west are opponents of the crazy mullahs and perhaps were supporters of the shah

The shah had been one of the most cruel tyrants of the world while the yellow press in the western world was fascinated from the beauty and richdom of this tyranny.

They are usually not fanatic muslims if still practicing islam at sll

"Fanatic muslim" is an empty phrase and today only a placeholder for "evil people". A real fanatic Muslim (a Muslim who is deeply moved from god) never would kill. I remember by the way also Muslims from the Iran who called nukes an un-Islamic weapon. Reason: No one is able to use nukes without to kill also innocent people.

The shah had been one of the most cruel tyrants of the world while the yellow press in the western world was fascinated from the beauty and richdom of this tyranny.

"Fanatic muslim" is an empty phrase and today only a placeholder for "evil people". A real fanatic Muslim (a Muslim who is deeply moved from god) never would kill. I remember by the way also Muslims from the Iran who called nukes an un-Islamic weapon. Reason: No one is able to use nukes without to kill also innocent people.
The shah’s regime was repressive

but no more so than the mullahs who replaced him

and the shah was pro western and not a muslim fanatic like the mullahs

The shah’s regime was repressive

?

but no more so than the mullahs who replaced him

?

and the shah was pro western and not a muslim fanatic like the mullahs

What means you agree with cruel murderous tyrants - as long as the yelleow press in the western world "loves" them - and the multi national oil companies make a lot of money? And you agree with the critics of the Mullahs the USA represents a power of the sheitan by calling the Mullahs a power of the devil?

Some rhethoric questions: Do you know that the moral "right or wrong, my country" (or "my western world") is a damned dangerous wrong form of pseudo-moral? And do you know what means to be a "republican" or "democrat" - so this concepts became even popular names of political parties in the USA? Who are you? A member of the western world? Not really, isn't it?

?

?

What means you agree with cruel murderous tyrants - as long as the yelleow press in the western world "loves" them - and the multi national oil companies make a lot of money? And you agree with the critics of the Mullahs the USA represents a power of the sheitan by calling the Mullahs a power of the devil?

Some rhethoric questions: Do you know that the moral "right or wrong, my country" (or "my western world") is a damned dangerous wrong form of pseudo-moral? And do you know what means to be a "republican" or "democrat" - so this concepts became even popular names of political parties in the USA? Who are you? A member of the western world? Not really, isn't it?
You have a childish understanding of international relations

the shaw was infinitely better for EVERYONE than the muslim wackos

better for America, better for the Euro’s, better for the other muslims in the Gulf, and better for the Iranian people

You have a childish understanding of international relations

I have no understanding of such an artificial expression like "nation" at all.

the shaw was infinitely better for EVERYONE than the muslim wackos

No. He was a criminal made and supported from other criminals. The Mullahs are "original" criminals.

better for America, better for the Euro’s, better for the other muslims in the Gulf,

What's totally unimportant

and better for the Iranian people

Now you say something what has to do with the real problem. What's the best for them? To follow the ideas of an amorally idiot like you?

Forum List

Back