Germany votes overwhelmingly for normal adults - Leads the world

I certainly got under your skin, didn’t I?

Start paying British lorry drivers a decent wage, and improve the disgraceful working conditions. It’s been going in for years!

The EU enabled the free movement and exploitation of foreign workers, prepared to work for a pittance. Thus driving down wages. For all.
i don't care at all for british problems. they deserve every fallout they get. your whataboutisms and lying about germany is expected, and makes me laugh at you, ex patriot.

Two or three parties will work together for the good of the country.
We should be thankful that Germany provides stability in a world in turmoil.
Of course they are lucky that they dont have a narcissistic grifter on their political scene.
Is Germany still not trusted by the rest of the world to have a full army?

Before Brexit – and the pandemic – there was already a shortage of 60,000 drivers.

Is it because Covid-19 restrictions have made it difficult to travel across borders, that has contributed to a shortfall in drivers? I don’t know, do you?

You’d have to ask them.

Before Brexit – and the pandemic – there was already a shortage of 60,000 drivers.

Is it because Covid-19 restrictions have made it difficult to travel across borders, that has contributed to a shortfall in drivers? I don’t know, do you?

You’d have to ask them.
lol. now trying to blame covid restrictions. hahaha.

sure. that's why the shelves in Germany are empty, you fibber.

They started both World Wars...and Tommy thinks the are stablizing the world. Tommy, you are nuts!!!
Nope...not nuts whatsoever...

Germany provides the largest portion of financial stability to the EU and is the primary source of value to the Euro. The UK used to but since Brexit it's no longer a member of the EU.

According to the article the primary driving factors for the change was unrestricted and unrestrained immigration from the middle east (same reason driving Brexit) and natural disasters stemming from climate change.
(Germany burns mostly coal for electricity to power their manufacturing industry)

Germany and UK both have major reputations that drive their steel industries...and automobiles.
Currently the reputation is that British steel is more precise but German steel lasts longer.

So no matter what...these issues are driving every election everywhere... maybe a new policy with the middle east and north Africa might be in order because nobody seems to want to live there anymore.

Forum List

Back