Germany to outlaw all of Hezbollah next week

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The German government has decided to outlaw the Lebanon-based, Iranian-backed terrorist organization Hezbollah, leading German news magazine Der Spiegel reported Thursday.

The move has been coordinated by the foreign, interior and justice ministries in Berlin and will likely be formally announced at a conference next week, according to the magazine.

Like most member states of the European Union, until now Germany only recognized the organization’s “military wing” as a terrorist entity, withstanding Israeli and American pressure to blacklist the group in its entirety.
Germany to outlaw all of Hezbollah next week — report
It's way past time.

Nope....just every Christian and Jew in the Middle-East.
There are many Christians who are allied with the Hezbollah freedom fighters. ... :cool:

In Hezbollah stronghold, Lebanese Christians find respect, stability
One thing I discovered in my time there....things aren't straight forward. It's extremely complicated.
I remember my time in Kuwait listening to the soldiers talking about going to Lebanon to fuck the whores there. Lebanon has alot of Christians and non-Muslims living there.....so there are also whores that they can pay for sex.

One thing I discovered in my time there....things aren't straight forward. It's extremely complicated.
Lebanon is known for having the most beautiful women in the middle east, and many arab men from other countries go there to find a wife.

I agree with you about that area of the world being extremely complicated. Nothing is the way it looks on the surface. You just never know who is in bed with who, and even sworn enemies will be buying and selling weapons to each other. ... :cool:

Lebanon is known for having the most beautiful women in the middle east, and many arab men from other countries go there to find a wife.

I agree with you about that area of the world being extremely complicated. Nothing is the way it looks on the surface. You just never know who is in bed with who, and even sworn enemies will be buying and selling weapons to each other. ... :cool:

the Lebanese people is VERY HYBRID------lots of Aegean in them ---------and now for your GRAMMAR ".....who is in bed with WHOM...." -----as to weapons sales--- the culture of the middle east, south east asia and the far east......
BUSINESS IS BUSINESS

I understand you are a convert but you’re smart and honest enough to know that several hundred Muslims want to enforce global Sharia Law.
Most religious muslims want to be ruled by Sharia law. ... :cool:
Do most religious Muslims want to rule non-Muslims under Sharia Law?
I have seen statistics where 1/3rd of Muslims want to enforce Sharia Law on non-Muslims.

The German government has decided to outlaw the Lebanon-based, Iranian-backed terrorist organization Hezbollah, leading German news magazine Der Spiegel reported Thursday.

The move has been coordinated by the foreign, interior and justice ministries in Berlin and will likely be formally announced at a conference next week, according to the magazine.

Like most member states of the European Union, until now Germany only recognized the organization’s “military wing” as a terrorist entity, withstanding Israeli and American pressure to blacklist the group in its entirety.
Germany to outlaw all of Hezbollah next week — report
It's way past time.
It is not happening.

Forum List

Back