Germany to introduce gender neutral urinals for men and women

Oh that is going to go over so well with all the Muslim migrants. I mean what could possibly go wrong?

:lmao:

• Banned
Oh that is going to go over so well with all the Muslim migrants. I mean what could possibly go wrong?

:lmao:

Sometimes it sounds like a pre planned way to have them end up killed. Giving away the open target spots they're going to be.

Muslims aren't stupid just like anybody else that can pick out a gay, or tranny a mile away. Yeah some can fool us at times. but they almost always have some character about them that gives them away.

Ummmmm.....how do women use a urinal? Jesus, peeing in Europe is just fraught with difficulties--bidets, now urinals? Glad I can't afford the air fare.

This is great news. I use the woman's toilet when the men's is occupied anyhow. I love it when I get dirty looks from a woman waiting outside when I leave. Now I have justification for my terroristic actions.

Ummmmm.....how do women use a urinal? Jesus, peeing in Europe is just fraught with difficulties--bidets, now urinals? Glad I can't afford the air fare.
Let's not pretend that American and European culture is the same. I just got back from Europe. I saw a sea of topless women of all ages at the beach, some mothers with their daughters as young as 14.

Let's not pretend that American and European culture is the same. I just got back from Europe. I saw a sea of topless women of all ages at the beach, some mothers with their daughters as young as 14.
Sunburned titties are nothing to laugh at. Been there and done that.
Just heard a story from my stepmom that when they took my half brothers to Europe somewhere, they ended up having to pay a horrendous charge because one of the boys ruined the bathroom by oversquirting the bidet all over the place, apparently. I don't know how they work exactly, but my stepbrothers managed to fuck it up. LOL

Women are already semi squatting while peeing in public restrooms. They are taught to never actually "sit" on the toilet due to hygeine from a very early age.

Sunburned titties are nothing to laugh at. Been there and done that.
Just heard a story from my stepmom that when they took my half brothers to Europe somewhere, they ended up having to pay a horrendous charge because one of the boys ruined the bathroom by oversquirting the bidet all over the place, apparently. I don't know how they work exactly, but my stepbrothers managed to fuck it up. LOL
What I'm saying it might sound a little strange for Americans to share restrooms, but for Europeans it might be much more palatable.

Germany to Introduce Gender-Neutral Urinals For Men & Women

Pathetic

Berlin’s government are planning to combat lengthy female toilet queues by introducing gender-neutral urinals – although not all are convinced they will be a success.
Great idea. Ask them to send one to the White House, for our Ball-less president.

He's got more balls than any other President that is what you are missing 200%. The media has lead your thoughts, they have implanted this man as being so horrible because the Democratic side is about to lose the enslaved system they've had set up for decades and they aren't liking it.

In order to slam this man the globalist/ msm create these lies dude CNN is caught constantly lying as are other media stations.

If they do not make Trump look bad their system " one world order" fails. Ever see hunger games there's where the Globalist want to take this nation.

Trump is standing in their way because he won't play their game.

Forum List

Back