Germany to fire up coal stations as Russia squeezes gas supply

ding you are not only an unreal idiot - your are danger for the survival of all mankind. No one will have anything in control in a nuclear third world war. And the ET's - who are traveling through the universe to bring to us pills against sadness - will land one day and not understand how funny Donalds destroyed the planet.

ding you are not only an unreal idiot - your are danger for the survival of all mankind. No one will have anything in control in a nuclear third world war. And the ET's - who are traveling through the universe to bring to us pills against sadness - will land one day and not understand how funny Donalds destroyed the planet.

You do realize it's recommended by Homeland Security to have a supply of potassium iodide on hand, right?

If not, maybe it's you who is the idiot for not having any.

They've been the most hawkish party towards Russia in Germany.
Is that really saying much though? The way I heard it is that Germany wrote off Ukraine before Russia ever invaded, thinking it would be swift and over soon. Surprise!

You do realize it's recommended by Homeland Security to have a supply of potassium iodide on hand, right?

If not, maybe it's you who is the idiot for not having any.

You - and no one else on this planet - has only a little chance to survive a third world war.

Is that really saying much though? The way I heard it is that Germany wrote off Ukraine before Russia ever invaded, thinking it would be swift and over soon. Surprise!

We had been as surprised as the Ukrainians had been surprised, allknowing god-like super-idiot, who has absolutelly not any lousy idea about Germany. Still today it is a traumata for many Ukraininas that the nation who they always saw as their best allies in times of real dangers attacks them with military power. And also for Russians this all is a total mystery when they are able to break the wrong anti-information chains of political incessant propaganda in their brains.

Last edited:
:oops8:

Germany must reduce natural gas consumption and increase the burning of coal in order to help fill gas storage facilities for next winter, German Economy Minister Robert Habeck announced Sunday as the country moves away from reduced Russian gas supplies.

“The situation is serious,” Habeck said in a statement. “We are therefore continuing to strengthen precautions and taking additional measures to reduce gas consumption. This means that gas consumption must fall further, but more gas must be put into the storage facilities, otherwise things will really get tight in winter.”

Germany to fire up coal stations as Russia squeezes gas supply

But what about Mah Carbon Footprint? Better hope Sweden does not invade. ;)
What does Greta think about this travesty?

That's hilarious.

The "greatness" of US-Americans like you seems only to be closed ears and a closed mind in intentional ignorance, intrigance, arrogance and aggressions. And what you call "believe in god" or "trust in god" is more a form of satanalogy than anything else. If you think god will help you then I don't have any idea where this idea could come from. What is your good deed god could favor? It's not his job to save you when you choose the wrong river of not return. It's exactly in the opposite: When you chose, choose or will choose the wrong way to the wrong river of no return and you jump in then be sure you are nevertheless responsible in the eyes of god for everything what will happen because of this up to the end of the universe. His grace is in his decision and not the decision of anyone else nor exists any claim of anyone in this context.

Last edited:
Being German I can understand your pessimism... you guys are 0 - 2 in world wars.

You will not survive a third world war. No one will survive this! A third world war is the end of all human beings on this planet - independent how rich and mighty they are and where they live.

Last edited:
Why don't you watch it and see?

Because I don't like to break a German law now on not any important reason to have to do so. I'm a German living in Germany.

And by the way: Don't forget 'to hang' Trump instead to try to make a heroe out of this Mistkerl (~='shithead'). We all are able to be very happy that he is now not president of the USA.

Last edited:
Because I don't like to break a German law now on not any important reason to have to do so. I'm a German living in Germany.

And by the way: Don't forget 'to hang' Trump instead to try to make a heroe out of this Mistkerl (~='shithead'). We all are able to be very happy that he is now not president of the USA.
Burn commie

And what you call "believe in god" or "trust in god" is more a form of satanalogy than anything else.
From the Catechism.... For almighty God. . ., because he is supremely good, would never allow any evil whatsoever to exist in his works if he were not so all-powerful and good as to cause good to emerge from evil itself.
If you think god will help you then I don't have any idea where this idea could come from.
I never said God would help me. I said good will come from it. You should trust in God more.

You will not survive a third world war. No one will survive this! A third world war is the end of all human beings on this planet - independent how rich and mighty they are and where they live.

Don't be silly. Of course there will be survivors.

Forum List

Back