Germany. The brutal gang of so-called 'Police' with dogs against Corona 'criminals'. The arrest and beating of hostess. Is the year 1933 or 2020 now?

There is no need for such brutality.
May be, there is a need of more "brutality"... Something like nuking main German cities.

"You make a big mistake if you think the American pressure is off. You don’t know Americans."

Actually, Germany have only two things to do:
1) to suck;
2) to swallow.

The fag can get some Rheinmetall up his fairy ass.

We'll see, who is who.

Why don´t you go and make MAGA. You make MAGA in the US, not in Germany, Venezuela or elsewhere.

You see, MAGA means, for the start, better access to natural resources and lesser number of competitors. That's why MAGA means deindustrialisation of Europe (including denuclearisation and cutting the Russian "gas-streams") and colonisation of Latin America.

No, that is not what it means. If you want war with the world, go on. You will lose. We´ll be free.

The world? Where do you see "the world", especially, "the world, eager to protect this poor Germans? " Nobody cares about you.

Your ISIS forces are depleted and your schools are full of counter-recruiting. Hipsters populate your streets. How are you going to attack us?

The same as yours, I suppose.

No, we have millions of Muslims to recruit.

Yeah, sure. You can only hope that these Muslims won't kick your ass instead of fighting for your interests overseas.

American Illusion. But watch history. It is "ALWAYS" the US that attacks, not the other way round.
And so it will be again.

Sure. And WWII proves this the best.

Correct.

I want to remind you that WWII began on the 1st of Sept 1939.

No. It was the date of the German-Polish war. The US was "neutral" until November 1941.

Yeah, until the time when your buddy - Japan's emperor - decided to attack them.

The US meddled in the European war. Had the Brits surrendered early the war would have been over soon.

I imagine you would be happy to see this war 'been over soon'. With population of some eastern lands being partially slaughtered (mostly), and the other part being turned into your slaves.

Actually, Germany´s dictatorship was one of many and would have turned to normal sooner or later. Also, the "forced labor" of the East-Europeans turned out to be a better life than the "freedom" before. German occupation was not the problem and initially mostly welcomed but there was a deep state that slaughtered people. Without this deep state, Stalin could not have gained the support needed to defeat Germany.
Germany had a miserable ally, Mussolini. He invaded Africa, started to lose and cried for help. He invaded Greece, started to lose and cried for help. Both his crusades were not arranged with Germany. Now imagine the efforts. Germany had to invade several countries to help Italy in Greece. Germany had to built an Africa force to help Italy in Africa.

I don't know what you mean by saying about deep state, but people were slaughtered by your soldiers and your cronies. Your people became animals who didn't give a shit about what was happening on the Eastern front and were cheering your fhurer and his crazy fairy tales. And now you are saying something about the deep state.

You keep insisting on Germans became animals while in fact they where fighting the Stalin monster that intended to take over Europe while "heroes" of democracy bombed their women, children and the elderly.
Yes, deep state. SS ran a number of industrial conglomerates and KZs. SD was tasked to get people and kill them also. Like Gestapo. That is not to be confused with the Wehrmacht or even the fighting SS forces. The Wehrmacht even hired Jews, so they were not available for this deep state.
The question of responsibility for crimes committed by the Third Reich is not a matter of kin responsibility. If people didn´t know, you can´t charge them. If people knew you can´t charge them, unless you demand them to go to KZ, as well. What people knew was described and justified in the media back then. So the "final solution" was the expulsion of Jews, not their mass murderer.
You see, we have a complicated situation. I am for example not charging you for the criminal sanctions and blockade of Venezuela that are the responsibility of the Trump government.

Yes, I consider it as a kinp guilt. What was a level of support of Hitler in 1939? It is not only about the Jews, actually. His ideas about annihilation and enslavement of inferior nations and social elements wasnt much of secret.

Why on the earth would you blame me about anything of Trump administration?

Lebensraum was actually about to regain German territories. You completely ignore that all that eastern countries were eager to invade each other.

800px-M%C3%BCnchner_abkommen5_en.svg.png

Whether invading countries is right or wrong, your American obsession with blaming Germany is nonsense, the more so as there is no day in history your country wasn´t invading someone. Millions of Indians vanished, a Mexican General in captivity "gave" you Texas, ect, ect, ect.
But you always have good excuses.

And you are now talking about the Trump administration. This is just the current government, the others acted similar.

It doesn't matter what they were eager about. You came to pillage and plunder and got your asses kicked. Everything is fair.

I have already told you several times that I have nothing to do with the US.

No, I didn´t. Your official hero Bandera was a big friend of Germany, until he questioned their victory.

He is not my hero. You can keep him for you.

How does that matter? You have Ukrainian Bandera Day or something. Something like what would be called "Hitler Day" in Germany.

So? How does this change the fact that you came to pillage and plunder and got your asses kicked?

I know history. How´s freedom today?

May be, there is a need of more "brutality"... Something like nuking main German cities.

"You make a big mistake if you think the American pressure is off. You don’t know Americans."

1) to suck;
2) to swallow.

We'll see, who is who.

Why don´t you go and make MAGA. You make MAGA in the US, not in Germany, Venezuela or elsewhere.

You see, MAGA means, for the start, better access to natural resources and lesser number of competitors. That's why MAGA means deindustrialisation of Europe (including denuclearisation and cutting the Russian "gas-streams") and colonisation of Latin America.

No, that is not what it means. If you want war with the world, go on. You will lose. We´ll be free.

The world? Where do you see "the world", especially, "the world, eager to protect this poor Germans? " Nobody cares about you.

Your ISIS forces are depleted and your schools are full of counter-recruiting. Hipsters populate your streets. How are you going to attack us?

Yeah, sure. You can only hope that these Muslims won't kick your ass instead of fighting for your interests overseas.

American Illusion. But watch history. It is "ALWAYS" the US that attacks, not the other way round.
And so it will be again.

Correct.

No. It was the date of the German-Polish war. The US was "neutral" until November 1941.

Yeah, until the time when your buddy - Japan's emperor - decided to attack them.

The US meddled in the European war. Had the Brits surrendered early the war would have been over soon.

I imagine you would be happy to see this war 'been over soon'. With population of some eastern lands being partially slaughtered (mostly), and the other part being turned into your slaves.

Actually, Germany´s dictatorship was one of many and would have turned to normal sooner or later. Also, the "forced labor" of the East-Europeans turned out to be a better life than the "freedom" before. German occupation was not the problem and initially mostly welcomed but there was a deep state that slaughtered people. Without this deep state, Stalin could not have gained the support needed to defeat Germany.
Germany had a miserable ally, Mussolini. He invaded Africa, started to lose and cried for help. He invaded Greece, started to lose and cried for help. Both his crusades were not arranged with Germany. Now imagine the efforts. Germany had to invade several countries to help Italy in Greece. Germany had to built an Africa force to help Italy in Africa.

I don't know what you mean by saying about deep state, but people were slaughtered by your soldiers and your cronies. Your people became animals who didn't give a shit about what was happening on the Eastern front and were cheering your fhurer and his crazy fairy tales. And now you are saying something about the deep state.

You keep insisting on Germans became animals while in fact they where fighting the Stalin monster that intended to take over Europe while "heroes" of democracy bombed their women, children and the elderly.
Yes, deep state. SS ran a number of industrial conglomerates and KZs. SD was tasked to get people and kill them also. Like Gestapo. That is not to be confused with the Wehrmacht or even the fighting SS forces. The Wehrmacht even hired Jews, so they were not available for this deep state.
The question of responsibility for crimes committed by the Third Reich is not a matter of kin responsibility. If people didn´t know, you can´t charge them. If people knew you can´t charge them, unless you demand them to go to KZ, as well. What people knew was described and justified in the media back then. So the "final solution" was the expulsion of Jews, not their mass murderer.
You see, we have a complicated situation. I am for example not charging you for the criminal sanctions and blockade of Venezuela that are the responsibility of the Trump government.

Yes, I consider it as a kinp guilt. What was a level of support of Hitler in 1939? It is not only about the Jews, actually. His ideas about annihilation and enslavement of inferior nations and social elements wasnt much of secret.

Lebensraum was actually about to regain German territories. You completely ignore that all that eastern countries were eager to invade each other.

Whether invading countries is right or wrong, your American obsession with blaming Germany is nonsense, the more so as there is no day in history your country wasn´t invading someone. Millions of Indians vanished, a Mexican General in captivity "gave" you Texas, ect, ect, ect.

And you are now talking about the Trump administration. This is just the current government, the others acted similar.

It doesn't matter what they were eager about. You came to pillage and plunder and got your asses kicked. Everything is fair.

No, I didn´t. Your official hero Bandera was a big friend of Germany, until he questioned their victory.

How does that matter? You have Ukrainian Bandera Day or something. Something like what would be called "Hitler Day" in Germany.

So? How does this change the fact that you came to pillage and plunder and got your asses kicked?

What freedom?

1) to suck;
2) to swallow.

We'll see, who is who.

And so it will be again.

Correct.

What freedom?

Yours.

1) to suck;
2) to swallow.

We'll see, who is who.

And so it will be again.

Correct.

What freedom?

Yours.

Personaly mine? I think basically is the same as yours.

1) to suck;
2) to swallow.

We'll see, who is who.

And so it will be again.

Correct.

What freedom?

Yours.

Personaly mine? I think basically is the same as yours.

Probably.

Forum List

Back