Germany Scales Back on Wind Energy Because Its Not Working

AOL keyword. Germ.
Those assholes never even made a decent car or bike.
Their tools suck.
The Taiwanese ran them over like a train
Solingen steel aint shit compared to the Japanese
Merkel....even that France perv said she is unfuckable
Do you have any idea what you say here on what reason?

When did Merkel transition from a guy?

From a guy? From an AI terminator when she was 16. Under her plastic skin is pure steel. And normally she wears an alternative energy hat with windmill and solar panel. Only in official functions she activates the neutron generator in her breast.

Why did he/she let in so many useless arabs?

according to my sources, she did that to annoy mr joe blow from usmb.

How is that working out for you?

great.

Like this?
Ten men convicted over gang rape in Germany

Nuke Germany, Nazi. Problem solved.

We should have.

You was too late, Nazi. We were losing the war faster than you and Japan were losing the war. That's why Nagasaki had to die. Funny, isn't it?

Die Freiheit

Vor ein paar Tagen ging ich in den Zoo
Die Sonne schien, mir war ums Herz so froh
Vor einem Käfig sah ich Leute stehn
Da ging ich hin, um mir das näher anzusehn
(Da ging ich hin, um mir das näher anzusehn)

Nicht Füttern stand auf einem großen Schild
Und bitte auch nicht reizen, da sehr wild
Erwachsene und Kinder schauten dumm
Und nur ein Wärter schaute grimmig und sehr stumm
(Und nur ein Wärter schaute grimmig und sehr stumm)

Ich fragte ihn, wie heißt denn dieses Tier?
Das ist die Freiheit, sagte er zu mir
Die gibt es jetzt so selten auf der Welt
Drum wird sie hier für wenig Geld zur Schau gestellt
(Drum wird sie hier für wenig Geld zur Schau gestellt)

Ich schaute und ich sagte, lieber Herr
Ich sehe ja nichts, der Käfig ist doch leer
Das ist ja gerade, sagte er, der Gag
Man sperrt sie ein und augenblicklich ist sie weg
(Man sperrt sie ein und augenblicklich ist sie weg)

Die Freiheit ist ein wundersames Tier
Und manche Menschen haben Angst vor ihr
Doch hinter Gitterstäben geht sie ein
Denn nur in Freiheit kann die Freiheit Freiheit sein.

Denn nur in Freiheit kann die Freiheit Freiheit sein...

Georg Danzer

Personally, I would have nuked Berlin, maybe a couple of others.

Sure. I understood very well that it is for you absolutelly not any problem to massmurder millions of people, because you hate Nazis, Nazi. So take your soldiers and leave Germany. Bye bye.

Germany started it. You make it sound like Germany is blameless.

I don't remember that we bombed down the USA. But people like you make it necessary that we have to change something.

The US got in the war to help its allies. Your allies were the Japs, and we nuked them. Twice.

do tell? is there a movie about that?

Great movie, it ends with our side carping bombing German cities with incendiary bombs. FABULOUS!

AOL keyword. Germ.
Their tools suck.

From a guy? From an AI terminator when she was 16. Under her plastic skin is pure steel. And normally she wears an alternative energy hat with windmill and solar panel. Only in official functions she activates the neutron generator in her breast.

great.

Like this?

We should have.

You was too late, Nazi. We were losing the war faster than you and Japan were losing the war. That's why Nagasaki had to die. Funny, isn't it?

Die Freiheit

Georg Danzer

Sure. I understood very well that it is for you absolutelly not any problem to massmurder millions of people, because you hate Nazis, Nazi. So take your soldiers and leave Germany. Bye bye.

I don't remember that we bombed down the USA. But people like you make it necessary that we have to change something.

The US got in the war to help its allies. Your allies were the Japs, and we nuked them. Twice.

Great movie, it ends with our side carping bombing German cities with incendiary bombs. FABULOUS!

carping bombing? sober up, warmonger.

rare footage of the planning stage of carping bombing:
hol-up-hol-up-we-dem-kois-wiz-fish-51915343.png

AOL keyword. Germ.
Their tools suck.

great.

Like this?

We should have.

Die Freiheit

Georg Danzer

carping bombing? sober up, warmonger.

Carpet bombing. You all remember those, don't you? :lol:

... Personally, I would have nuked Berlin, maybe a couple of others.

The US got in the war to help its allies.

Which you did not need to do if you did not go in war.

Your allies were the Japs, and we nuked them. Twice.

I know that you are fascinated from all forms of mass-murder US-Americans did do. There are reasons why I call you "lost soul". And there are reasons why I call you "Nazi", Herrentier. By the way: Do you know that Germans once were Arians - but never were Aryans? To confuse this 2 expressions is only possible in the English language and not in the German language. So how came it that the German Nazis confused this? Any explanation for this, Herrentier?

Last edited:
AOL keyword. Germ.
Their tools suck.

great.

Like this?

yep. it triggers mr joe blow from usmb.

mission accomplished.

No, I just didn't realize that you were all ok with that shit.

go watch some movies, american.

and, if it's not too much to ask, please don't start further wars and instigate further unrest in the middle east. we europeans have to deal with the fallout of your imperialistic adventures.

Seriously brah, ever heard of a guy called Hitler? Now stfu.

no, is he an actor like john wayne or ronald reagan?

please enlighten me, so i can admire you for your knowlegde, moral superiority, and freedumbs.

Is Germany even allowed to have an army? I never hear about the German army helping NATO anywhere.

seems like a personal problem. maybe someone should make a movie about kunduz.

So that's a no. Got it.

i doubt it, exceptionally lame fat american.

You still mad that we kicked your ass in WWII?

you did no kicking. and my ass was not kicked.

did you just watch karate kid or something? grow up

We flattened Germany like a fucking pancake. :lol:

Exactly. The debris in Germany had in 1945 the size of the Mont Blanc. We moved this mountain.

Did Germany learn its lesson?

Not really - otherwise you would have to live in fear to come into the cross hair pointer of our USA (=United Stupidity Agency).

So you don't have an army. All you all fags in Germany?

What is your problem with Germany, idiot? Is your time travel machine defect and you landed as a forced laborer in the rocket center Penemünde under Wernher von Braun?

Germany did WWI and WWII + Holocaust. Is that not enough?

First of all is this wrong in this simplicity. You actions - not only in World War 1 - had - ... how to say this? ... had meandered also causes into world war 2 and had also caused this mad world ful of mad leaders which had caused also this what you name with a wrong word "Holocaust". And you did not really fight against the Holocaust in World War 2. You did never bomb the railroad to Auschwitz-Birkenau for example - although it would had been easy for you to do so.

And second had this all in the beginning absolutelly nothing to do with the USA. You made the mistake to take part in World War 1 and started an avalanche of explosions which are still exploding. And that's why you still have the problem "isolationism" vs "globalism". It is somehow a discussion about to be part of the universe or not to be part of the universe. And if to be part of the universe to have to be part of a good universe and while all others live in a bad universe.

WoW! You take no blame for Germany. Is everyone in Germany in heavy denial, or is it just you and the other Kraut here?

Why do you care what other Germans think if you do not even like to understand what I think? Nuke Germany and all your problems are solved. You will destroy the planet and you will be happy to do so - without any philosophical and scientific grumbler in the background.

Last edited:

I know that you are fascinated from all forms of mass-murder US-Americans did do. There are reasons why I call you "lost soul". And there are reasons why I call you "Nazi", Herrentier. By the way: Do you know that Germans once were Arians - but never were Aryans? To confuse this 2 expressions is only possible in the English language and not in the German language. So how came it that the German Nazis confused this? Any explanation for this, Herrentier?

Germans are stupid. There's your explanation. Like seriously, you tried to take Russia. RUSSIA!! :lol:

Germans are stupid.

Sure. Otherwise you would be dead and our image would be better, enemy mine.

There's your explanation. Like seriously, you tried to take Russia. RUSSIA!! :lol:

We and the multi-national empires had won against the colonial powers Russia, France and England in World War 1 - and we had also taken Soviet-Russia in world war 2. You should be thankful to our granddaughter USA, who had fought for you, Russian. But why did you leave your country? Do you like to transform the USA into a new kind of Soviet republic under Donald Trump? Same with Brazil under Jair Bolsonaro? Did you not notice that the Soviets are dead and tyranny never will win, living undead?

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein

Last edited:

Germans are stupid.

There's your explanation. Like seriously, you tried to take Russia. RUSSIA!! :lol:

We and the multi-national empires had won against the colonial powers Russia, France and England in World War 1 - and we had also taken Russia in world war 2. You should be thankful to our granddaughter USA, who had fought for you, Russian. But why did you leave your country? Do you like to transform the USA into a new kind of Soviet republic under Donald Trump? Same with Brazil under Jair Bolsonaro? Did you not notice that the Soviets are dead and tyranny never will win, living undead?

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein

Sio when are you planning to start WWIII? And lose again?

Germans are stupid.

We and the multi-national empires had won against the colonial powers Russia, France and England in World War 1 - and we had also taken Russia in world war 2. You should be thankful to our granddaughter USA, who had fought for you, Russian. But why did you leave your country? Do you like to transform the USA into a new kind of Soviet republic under Donald Trump? Same with Brazil under Jair Bolsonaro? Did you not notice that the Soviets are dead and tyranny never will win, living undead?

Albert Einstein

You will see what will happen with you in your life. One day you will be burried under your own old spider webs and dream to be a butterfly who dreams to be a spider man. Or so. Or not. :lol:

149093.jpg

"Once upon a time. I dreamt I was a butterfly, flutterung hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myselve. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritable myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man."
― Zhuangzi, The Butterfly as Companion: Meditations on the First Three Chapters of the Chuang-Tzu

Source: A quote from The Butterfly as Companion

Last edited:

Germans are stupid.

Albert Einstein

You will see what will happen with you in your life. One day you will be burried under your own old spider webs and dream to be a butterfly who dreams to be a spider man. Or so. Or not. :lol:

149093.jpg

"Once upon a time. I dreamt I was a butterfly, flutterung hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myselve. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritable myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man."
― Zhuangzi, The Butterfly as Companion: Meditations on the First Three Chapters of the Chuang-Tzu

Are you senile?

Germans are stupid.

Albert Einstein

149093.jpg

Are you senile?

:lol: .... You fight for the climate change against all mankind and you like to shock me with such a senile sentence? Tell me something else: Who and where is your Queen, Borg? What is your idea about the future of all mankind on planet Earth, after all Germans are dead?

Last edited:

Germans are stupid.

Albert Einstein

149093.jpg

Are you senile?

:lol: .... You fight for the climate change against all mankind and you like to shock me with such a senile sentence? Tell me something else: Who and where is your Queen, Borg? What is your idea about the future of all mankind on planet Earth, after all Germans are dead?

Well, we can't have a real master race with Krauts still around, now can we?

AOL keyword. Germ.
Their tools suck.

great.

Like this?

mission accomplished.

and, if it's not too much to ask, please don't start further wars and instigate further unrest in the middle east. we europeans have to deal with the fallout of your imperialistic adventures.

please enlighten me, so i can admire you for your knowlegde, moral superiority, and freedumbs.

Is Germany even allowed to have an army? I never hear about the German army helping NATO anywhere.

So that's a no. Got it.

Exactly. The debris in Germany had in 1945 the size of the Mont Blanc. We moved this mountain.

Not really - otherwise you would have to live in fear to come into the cross hair pointer of our USA (=United Stupidity Agency).

What is your problem with Germany, idiot? Is your time travel machine defect and you landed as a forced laborer in the rocket center Penemünde under Wernher von Braun?

First of all is this wrong in this simplicity. You actions - not only in World War 1 - had - ... how to say this? ... had meandered also causes into world war 2 and had also caused this mad world ful of mad leaders which had caused also this what you name with a wrong word "Holocaust". And you did not really fight against the Holocaust in World War 2. You did never bomb the railroad to Auschwitz-Birkenau for example - although it would had been easy for you to do so.

And second had this all in the beginning absolutelly nothing to do with the USA. You made the mistake to take part in World War 1 and started an avalanche of explosions which are still exploding. And that's why you still have the problem "isolationism" vs "globalism". It is somehow a discussion about to be part of the universe or not to be part of the universe. And if to be part of the universe to have to be part of a good universe and while all others live in a bad universe.

WoW! You take no blame for Germany. Is everyone in Germany in heavy denial, or is it just you and the other Kraut here?

Why do you care what other Germans think if you do not even like to understand what I think? Nuke Germany and all your problems are solved. You will destroy the planet and you will be happy to do so - without any philosophical and scientific grumbler in the background.

I know. It'll be another 47,000 years and six months until Hiroshima and Nagasaki can be repopulated

Germans are stupid.

Albert Einstein

149093.jpg

Are you senile?

Well, we can't have a real master race with Krauts still around, now can we?

The expression "Herrentier" (=monkey) is indeed the best expression for your form to "think", racist. You never will be any member of any master race, deadhead.

AOL keyword. Germ.
Their tools suck.

great.

Like this?

mission accomplished.

So that's a no. Got it.

I know. It'll be another 47,000 years and six months until Hiroshima and Nagasaki can be repopulated

The strange thing is it now that you seem not to have any little idea about how extremely perverted it is what you said here with this words. When after World War 2 "new" Jews came to Germany this were not the same German speaking Jews (=Ashkenazim=Germans) who had to flee or were murdered. And everyone is able to destroy a life - but no one is able to call a dead person back into life. Who destroys only one innocent life destroys a universe of possibilities - which in worst case never will come again for all mankind. Think about if you one day you will need help and perhaps no one will help you, because there is no one god could send to you to help you.

PS: Where from do you know that some of my ancestors lived here in the near where I live now since 47000 years and six month?

Last edited:
I put that turd on my ignore list, he isn't worth it.

I like Germany, a very capable nation, but dislikes what Hitler did to it.

Mr Joe informed me in a so called "conversation" about this absurde letter from you which seems to be without any context. No idea whether you really said so nor what this has to do with me.

Last edited:

Mr Joe informed me in a so called "conversation" about this absurde letter from you which seems to be without any context. No idea whether you really said so nor what this has to do with me.

He's trying to bromance you.

He's trying to bromance you.

You think @Mr Joe = JoeBlow = you yourselve is a gay psychopath? ... hmm ... Gay or not gay is not the question in case of psychopaths like you.

Forum List

Back