Germany Scales Back on Wind Energy Because Its Not Working

... Yup, you fucked up.
... The greatest thing about President Trump is he makes leftists shit their pants in incoherent rage.
no comment
It's true.

Nothing what you said to me up to now had anything to do with truth. And in gerneral to use the word "truth" in context of Donald Trump sounds blasphemic in my ears. This man never had anything to do with truth. From my point of view this man is a stupid criminal and/or criminal stupid.
I said "President Trump is he makes leftists shit their pants in incoherent rage", and you screech NUH UH!! and proceed to shit your pants in incoherent rage.

Take a shower, kid.

Example: Mr. Donald Trump is not president of the USA - and it's not the job of anyone else to have to correct your mistakes, bad intentions and all other nonsense, which you say,
Germany has enough problems of her own.

¿Her? ... Female? ... Germany? ... We use three grammatical genders in our langugae - but in the moment I don't think any of this three genders fits with the German expression for Germany "Deutschland". It's indeed impossible to use an article with the word "Deutschland" in our own language. It makes no sense to say "der", "die" or "das Deutschland". So this expression seems to be without any grammatical gender at all.

You clean your own house first, then, maybe, I might ask for your opinion.

Are you an idiot? The USA is a garbage dump - not so Germany.

Last edited:
We weren't trying to kill Germany. ...

You murdered Germans in masses in world war 1 and 2. And you eliminated Germany systematically. What's today called "Germany" is more a kind of US-European joke of history. The Germans from the years 1913 have today in average 1/2 descendent - and this descendents are old and have not many children.
We weren't trying to kill Germany.

You can tell because Germany's still there. ...

Let me say it this way: Germans and Germany is something what's existing for our enemies and what they forced us to be - but not for us Germans. We never were a nation. "German" - better to say the German word for German - means just simple "united". You are a member of the German states of America for example. And you speak a German language. Take all words with Latin and Germanic roots out of your language, then you are perhaps able to understand what I say here.

I don't care. Your opinion on American matters is just as worthless as my opinion on German matters.

And what is my worthless opinion about what kind of US-American matter?

If this is where you try to convince me that your opinions on American matters is valuable, that's not going to work out the way you think.

You have no idea about my ways to think. Most of this ways have nothing to do with the USA nor with the English language. I never would say "America" for example instead of "USA". Reason: The USA is only a little part of America, so it would be ignorant, arrogant and wrong to do so.

Yeah, most of the English-speaking world knows what "America" means.

This word is by the way a German invention to honor an Italian.

Are there any American members of German message boards who stamp their feet and pout like you do?

If you ever had tried to learn German then you would not ask this, because you would think it is impossible to do so. But indeed some people are able to learn German - and who speaks German is a German for Germans. I remember in this context a Palestinian - this was long, long years ago - who spoke German. He was a student and looked for a new shelter. An old lady offered rooms for students but she said to him "I don't rent rooms to foreign nationals any longer!" And he answered in German: "Mylady - I'm nearly no foreigner. This is absolutelly no problem!" He got it, although he looked like a typical Palestinian. It's indeed impossible to see in someone who speaks German anything else than a German for us Germans.

Last edited:
The birds in Germany will be damn glad the Krauts have come to their senses.

Let me inform you were the expression "the Krauts" came from. In war the US-Americans saw in their pow camps how German soldiers tried to survive by eating all forms of plants (="Kraut") which they were able to eat, before they died on hunger.
... My father hated the Krauts ...

Fine. He hated us because Germany never in history did do anything bad to the USA. And we hated it to have to eat Kraut and to die on hunger in the pow camps of US-Americans. But we took our hate with us into our graves. And you continued to hate us - and your hate grew. That's the way it is - and that's why I think all soldiers of the USA without any exception should leave Germany forever. You are not able to defend what you hate.
Germany declared war on the United States on December 11, 1941.

Hitler did do so after Pearl Harbor. Seems to me he needed the USA to be in war with Germany. For Germany itselve it was impossible to attack the USA.

The US declaration was in response to Germany's declaration.

You can stop pretending to be the victim.

This declarations were somehow a joke. You was in war with Germany by supporting the Brits a long time before any declaration of war. By the way: The whole "Aryan" nonsense from the Nazis came from the English speaking world. Same with the darwinistic ideas of the Nazis.

Could be interesting to know what had happened, if the USA had not reacted to the declaration of war by Hitler.

Last edited:
All discussions of US-Americans about Germans and/or with Germans about all possible themes seem always only to end with "Hitler". I will never understand why this unimportant mass murdering gnome is so fascinating for you. It exist much more interesting Germans than Hitler.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, back in reality, wind turbine use is still exploding across the USA, because it's so profitable.

---
Iowa reached an impressive clean energy milestone in 2020, according to data recently released from the Energy Information Administration (EIA). Iowa produced the highest percentage of electricity by wind of any state, at 59.6%. This figure represents a sharp increase from 2019, which had the state at 42% electricity from wind.
---

Wind power is an amazing free market succes in the USA, which causes Trump cultists to hate it even more. You don't have to despise the free market to be a Trump cultist ... oh wait, you do. In the Trump cult, Marxism is mandatory. TheParty, and not the free market, decides what the power grid should be like, regardless of what it costs or how often it fails (see: Texas).
Bull shyte. These so-called renewables don't come close to covering current demands and Germany is proof of this. Their Green movement began crowing about removing all nuclear plants and a few years later we see the reality taking hold. Spew your politics elsewhere. We're all filled up on crazy here, we don't need anymore.

Bull shyte. These so-called renewables don't come close to covering current demands and Germany is proof of this.

We are a proof for what? We are perhaps a proof that things are able to work, which had seemed to be impossible.

Their Green movement began crowing about removing all nuclear plants and a few years later we see the reality taking hold. Spew your politics elsewhere. We're all filled up on crazy here, we don't need anymore.

This year will be the first election in Germany where the political party "Bündnis 90/die Grünen" (= "Alliance 90/the Greens") nominated a candidate for the position "chancellor of the federal republic of Germany". And they will have indeed a good chance to win.

Last edited:
Oh. You didn't mention that earlier. So its not that we can't power the country with alternative energy technology, it's that you think solar farms and wind turbines are more unsightly than a gas, oil or coal fired power plant. You're willing to beggar the nation to satisfy your (rather rare) sense of aesthetics. Got it.

You might want to read Vanadium redox battery - Wikipedia

And, again, I support nuclear power but if you want to cut down on metal mining, nuclear power is not your best choice.
Vanadium redox batteries use large amounts of sulfuric acid and toxic vanadium.

Sounds very safe.

Yes they do and yes they are. But since they don't move and vanadium is the battery's singular electrolyte, they are rather simple to deal with. Their design also makes it very simple to scale them up. They will easily last for decades and tens of thousands of cycles. And when you're done with them, the vanadium can be easily recovered and used in steel rebar and tools. The Chinese are currently putting one together that will put out 200 MW for 4 hours. The advantages of vanadium redox batteries over lithium-ion are overwhelming and will undoubtedly dominate the world market in the very near future.
Vanadium is not the electrolyte; sulfuric acid is. Same as the lead-acid battery in your car.

We've seen similar lofty promises about "green" energy before. You'll understand if I don't hold my breath.
I hope you don't think anyone here thought you would.
Possibly. People who believe wind and solar can power our civilization will believe damn near anything.

... Yup, you fucked up.
... The greatest thing about President Trump is he makes leftists shit their pants in incoherent rage.
no comment
It's true.

Nothing what you said to me up to now had anything to do with truth. And in gerneral to use the word "truth" in context of Donald Trump sounds blasphemic in my ears. This man never had anything to do with truth. From my point of view this man is a stupid criminal and/or criminal stupid.
I said "President Trump is he makes leftists shit their pants in incoherent rage", and you screech NUH UH!! and proceed to shit your pants in incoherent rage.

Take a shower, kid.

Example: Mr. Donald Trump is not president of the USA - and it's not the job of anyone else to have to correct your mistakes, bad intentions and all other nonsense, which you say,

¿Her? ... Female? ... Germany? ... We use three grammatical genders in our langugae - but in the moment I don't think any of this three genders fits with the German expression for Germany "Deutschland". It's indeed impossible to use an article with the word "Deutschland" in our own language. It makes no sense to say "der", "die" or "das Deutschland". So this expression seems to be without any grammatical gender at all.

This is an American message board. It's a standard English construct to refer to nations as "she".

And protip: If you let comedians do you thinking for you, not much actual thinking gets done.

We weren't trying to kill Germany. ...

You murdered Germans in masses in world war 1 and 2. And you eliminated Germany systematically. What's today called "Germany" is more a kind of US-European joke of history. The Germans from the years 1913 have today in average 1/2 descendent - and this descendents are old and have not many children.
We weren't trying to kill Germany.

You can tell because Germany's still there. ...

Let me say it this way: Germans and Germany is something what's existing for our enemies and what they forced us to be - but not for us Germans. We never were a nation. "German" - better to say the German word for German - means just simple "united". You are a member of the German states of America for example. And you speak a German language. Take all words with Latin and Germanic roots out of your language, then you are perhaps able to understand what I say here.

I don't care. Your opinion on American matters is just as worthless as my opinion on German matters.

And what is my worthless opinion about what kind of US-American matter?

If this is where you try to convince me that your opinions on American matters is valuable, that's not going to work out the way you think.

You have no idea about my ways to think. Most of this ways have nothing to do with the USA nor with the English language. I never would say "America" for example instead of "USA". Reason: The USA is only a little part of America, so it would be ignorant, arrogant and wrong to do so.

Yeah, most of the English-speaking world knows what "America" means.

This word is by the way a German invention to honor an Italian.

Are there any American members of German message boards who stamp their feet and pout like you do?

If you ever had tried to learn German then you would not ask this, because you would think it is impossible to do so. But indeed some people are able to learn German - and who speaks German is a German for Germans. I remember in this context a Palestinian - this was long, long years ago - who spoke German. He was a student and looked for a new shelter. An old lady offered rooms for students but she said to him "I don't rent rooms to foreign nationals any longer!" And he answered in German: "Mylady - I'm nearly no foreigner. This is absolutelly no problem!" He got it, although he looked like a typical Palestinian. It's indeed impossible to see in someone who speaks German anything else than a German for us Germans.

Whoopty shit.

Let me inform you were the expression "the Krauts" came from. In war the US-Americans saw in their pow camps how German soldiers tried to survive by eating all forms of plants (="Kraut") which they were able to eat, before they died on hunger.

Fine. He hated us because Germany never in history did do anything bad to the USA. And we hated it to have to eat Kraut and to die on hunger in the pow camps of US-Americans. But we took our hate with us into our graves. And you continued to hate us - and your hate grew. That's the way it is - and that's why I think all soldiers of the USA without any exception should leave Germany forever. You are not able to defend what you hate.

Hitler did do so after Pearl Harbor. Seems to me he needed the USA to be in war with Germany. For Germany itselve it was impossible to attack the USA.

This declarations were somehow a joke. You was in war with Germany by supporting the Brits a long time before any declaration of war. By the way: The whole "Aryan" nonsense from the Nazis came from the English speaking world. Same with the darwinistic ideas of the Nazis.

Could be interesting to know what had happened, if the USA had not reacted to the declaration of war by Hitler.
Well, maybe y'all shouldn't have let him come to power, and then looked the other way when he started killing his own people.

Everything the Left does ends up hurting people.

The German government loves to talk about the importance of green energies, but when it comes to their expansion, it is in fact doing the opposite: Old wind turbines are being removed without being replaced by new generation turbines.

Perhaps it’s beginning dawn on the German government that especially wind and solar energy just aren’t working out, and so they have massively scaled back subsidies with the aim of scaling them back. […]

The NDR [German public television] reports that in the coming years, 16 GW of wind power will be removed from the subsidy system. Almost two-thirds of this may not be replaced by new, more powerful ones.

As far as Altenstedt goes, where the three featured turbines are being dismantled, the NDR reports: “No more wind turbines may be built in Altenstedt, there are no more planning permits. The energy transition is now history here.

The remaining infrastructure: transmission lines, access roads, transformers etc. are available and are now no longer being used. In Altenstedt they will probably become the first relics of a past idea that went sour.

If you didn't use bad sources, you wouldn't have sources. Do they give you a list of websites to link to or do you have to find this all on your own?

• Overall, we rate NoTricksZone a pseudoscience blog based on the publication of climate change disinformation opposing the consensus of science.

Very short to the wrongly quoted nonsense here: A problem in context "lower expansion speed of wind power facilities in Germany" is the very limited space in Germany. As an illustration: If the USA had the same population density as it is in Germany then 8 billlion people would live in the USA now.

Air traffic control systems for example prevent windcraft facilities - because it needs a distance of 10 miles between radar control systems, radio beacons and windcraft facilities. A problem in this context is for example the USA. No one needs radio beacons any longer, if someone is using GPS. But GPS is not a reliable system, because the USA is not a reliable nation. And the European alternative system "Galileo" is under pressure - because of mysteries - since a very long time now. By the way: Do you have a mystery creating secret service full of liars in the USA?
“Old wind turbines are being removed without being replaced by new generation turbines.”

True or not true?

True.

Germans are tired of paying the exorbitant price to kill birds.

That's not what these articles which didn't come from pseudoscience blogs.

And this one says that Germany isn't paying exorbitant prices at all. There's a huge over supply and prices are dropping.

And then there's this:

Very short to the wrongly quoted nonsense here: A problem in context "lower expansion speed of wind power facilities in Germany" is the very limited space in Germany. As an illustration: If the USA had the same population density as it is in Germany then 8 billlion people would live in the USA now.

Air traffic control systems for example prevent windcraft facilities - because it needs a distance of 10 miles between radar control systems, radio beacons and windcraft facilities. A problem in this context is for example the USA. No one needs radio beacons any longer, if someone is using GPS. But GPS is not a reliable system, because the USA is not a reliable nation. And the European alternative system "Galileo" is under pressure - because of mysteries - since a very long time now. By the way: Do you have a mystery creating secret service full of liars in the USA?
“Old wind turbines are being removed without being replaced by new generation turbines.”

True or not true?

True.

And this one says that Germany isn't paying exorbitant prices at all. There's a huge over supply and prices are dropping.

And then there's this:

And this one says that Germany isn't paying exorbitant prices at all.
1618977636977.png

What German households pay for power | Clean Energy Wire

Over 30 cents per kilowatt hour isn't exorbitant?
What do you pay?

True or not true?

True.

And then there's this:

And this one says that Germany isn't paying exorbitant prices at all.

Check out this link.

• Electricity prices by country 2020 | Statista
1618978859863.png

Is the US (15 cents) paying more or less than Germany (36 cents)?

Well, maybe y'all shouldn't have let him come to power,

Aha. Could be a little late this hint. Before it happenend we Germans told you not to start the war in Iraq - you ignored what we said. We told you not to vote for Donald Trump nor to follow this enemy of the western world, when he was president of your country - you ignored what we said. We told you to let it be to make declarations of war - ah sorry: you call this "sanctions" - against Germany in context of your absurde ideas about the "energy safety of Europe" - but you still prefer that Russian gas comes the way over Turkey and the Ukraine to Europe - and you still attack Germany after the build of the pipeline Nord Stream 2 had started a long time ago and had costed about 10 billion dollar - only because this pipeline goes directly from Russia to Germany on reason of the real energy safety of Europe. We warned you not to stop disarmament and peace projects worldwide - but you ignored what we said. And so on and so on and so on. Result of your deafness and numbness - also your emotional numbness - the USA is one the main threats for world peace.

and then looked the other way when he started killing his own people.

No one in my family during the so called "third empire" was able to look in any other way, because the Nazis murdered from time to time always again a member of my family, idiot, extremly dirty and ugly one. You are the structural Nazi on your own, who you call others not to be.

Last edited:
All discussions of US-Americans about Germans and/or with Germans about all possible themes seem always only to end with "Hitler". I will never understand why this unimportant mass murdering gnome is so fascinating for you. It exist much more interesting Germans than Hitler.

Because it could happen again.

I know, structural Nazi. Otherwise I would ignore idiots like you, who like to speak about this theme, although it has absolutelly nothing to to do with nothing in this context here.

Last edited:
... Yup, you fucked up.
no comment
It's true.

Take a shower, kid.

This is an American message board. It's a standard English construct to refer to nations as "she".

No idea what you think and feel by using this construct. We use for everything three grammatical genders - but not for our country ... nor for other countries as far as I see. In the moment I do not find any exception in this context, although German is a language which uses normanly about 50% exceptions from the rules. No idea why you think countries are female - and no idea why we think countries have no gender at all. Both is strange and needs an explanation, which I don't know now.

And protip: If you let comedians do you thinking for you, not much actual thinking gets done.

Hmm ... The comedian Karl Valentin suggested under Hitler to let English bombers bomb down England and German bombers bomb down Germany, because of the waste of aviation fuel, if they first have to fly to the other country. A good idea. What about the idea to let US-American bombers bomb down the USA while we try to start our bomber, if we have one at all. Do we?

" Bid Inn Arrogance Sporting Political Plan Poster Child For Trivial Skill Set Work Force "

* China Silently Gloats At Population Gluttony With Penchant For Servile Class And Grandiose Debt *

Look for Biden to buy all Germanies unwanted shit at twice the price. Why? Because he's an ignoramic dipshit.
Unlike germany , which works to acquire the greatest level of domestic industry possible for its citizens , the simpleton dolts of the left wing in the us are all about exporting manufacturing and importing low level service jobs to prove out the rule of diminishing returns , through a bureaucratic planned economy for the collective , that is funded by aggressive taxation of resources that would otherwise be available for individual decisions , which is the typical short sighted socialist solution to making people into slaves .

The left wing continues to promote its delusion that climate change is all well and good as long as foreign nations , and not the us , are performing all the manufacturing that supposedly affects climate change .

Current manufacturers

Last edited:

Well, maybe y'all shouldn't have let him come to power,

Aha. Could be a little late this hint. Before it happenend we Germans told you not to start the war in Iraq - you ignored what we said. We told you not to vote for Donald Trump nor to follow this enemy of the western world, when he was president of your country - you ignored what we said. We told you to let it be to make declarations of war - ah sorry: you call this "sanctions" - against Germany in context of your absurde ideas about the "energy safety of Europe" - but you still prefer that Russian gas comes the way over Turkey and the Ukraine to Europe - and you still attack Germany after the build of the pipeline Nord Stream 2 had started a long time ago and had costed about 10 billion dollar - only because this pipeline goes directly from Russia to Germany on reason of the real energy safety of Europe. We warned you not to stop disarmament and peace projects worldwide - but you ignored what we said. And so on and so on and so on. Result of your deafness and numbness - also your emotional numbness - the USA is one the main threats for world peace.

and then looked the other way when he started killing his own people.

No one in my family during the so called "third empire" was able to look in any other way, because the Nazis murdered from time to time always again a member of my family, idiot, extremly dirty and ugly one. You are the structural Nazi on your own, who you call others not to be.
It's funny the way you insist Americans should give a shit what Germans say.

I have an idea: No.

Forum List

Back