Germany Scales Back on Wind Energy Because Its Not Working

The birds in Germany will be damn glad the Krauts have come to their senses.

Let me inform you were the expression "the Krauts" came from. In war the US-Americans saw in their pow camps how German soldiers tried to survive by eating all forms of plants (="Kraut") which they were able to eat, before they died on hunger.

The word, which in German means “sour cabbage,” is first mentioned in American English in 1776 and the dish was long associated with German communities in the United States.

What's not the reason why you call us "Krauts". The reason is you enjoy it to let your self defined enemies die. This gives you the feeling to be an allmighty entity, who is able to break any divine law by murdering your self defined enemies in all forms of perverted merthodd and to be praised for this murder, because you kill are only animals, who eat Kraut.

Sauerkraut was also a Pennsylvania Dutch specialty. The immigrants to America carried barrels of sauerkraut with them on their ship, as the properties in sauerkraut helped fight disease. Pennsylvania Dutch cooking is indigenous to those areas of southeastern Pennsylvania that were settled by the Mennonites and Amish.

Liar.

... Yup, you fucked up.
... The greatest thing about President Trump is he makes leftists shit their pants in incoherent rage.
no comment
It's true.

Nothing what you said to me up to now had anything to do with truth. And in gerneral to use the word "truth" in context of Donald Trump sounds blasphemic in my ears. This man never had anything to do with truth. From my point of view this man is a stupid criminal and/or criminal stupid.

Let me inform you were the expression "the Krauts" came from. In war the US-Americans saw in their pow camps how German soldiers tried to survive by eating all forms of plants (="Kraut") which they were able to eat, before they died on hunger.

The word, which in German means “sour cabbage,” is first mentioned in American English in 1776 and the dish was long associated with German communities in the United States.

What's not the reason why you call us "Krauts". The reason is you enjoy it to let your self defined enemies die. This gives you the feeling to be an allmighty entity, who is able to break any divine law by murdering your self defined enemies in all forms of perverted merthodd and to be praised for this murder, because you kill are only animals, who eat Kraut.

Sauerkraut was also a Pennsylvania Dutch specialty. The immigrants to America carried barrels of sauerkraut with them on their ship, as the properties in sauerkraut helped fight disease. Pennsylvania Dutch cooking is indigenous to those areas of southeastern Pennsylvania that were settled by the Mennonites and Amish.

Liar.
Read again what I wrote.

Liar.
Read what I said.

I read your lies.

Very short to the wrongly quoted nonsense here: A problem in context "lower expansion speed of wind power facilities in Germany" is the very limited space in Germany. As an illustration: If the USA had the same population density as it is in Germany then 8 billlion people would live in the USA now.

Air traffic control systems for example prevent windcraft facilities - because it needs a distance of 10 miles between radar control systems, radio beacons and windcraft facilities. A problem in this context is for example the USA. No one needs radio beacons any longer, if someone is using GPS. But GPS is not a reliable system, because the USA is not a reliable nation. And the European alternative system "Galileo" is under pressure - because of mysteries - since a very long time now. By the way: Do you have a mystery creating secret service full of liars in the USA?
“Old wind turbines are being removed without being replaced by new generation turbines.”

True or not true?

True.

Germans are tired of paying the exorbitant price to kill birds.

Hahahaha. Can I ask you a serious question... on a scale from 1 to 10 how much do you care about birds flying into windmills?!

We weren't trying to kill Germany. ...

You murdered Germans in masses in world war 1 and 2. And you eliminated Germany systematically. What's today called "Germany" is more a kind of US-European joke of history. The Germans from the years 1913 have today in average 1/2 descendent - and this descendents are old and have not many children.
We weren't trying to kill Germany.

You can tell because Germany's still there. ...

Let me say it this way: Germans and Germany is something what's existing for our enemies and what they forced us to be - but not for us Germans. We never were a nation. "German" - better to say the German word for German - means just simple "united". You are a member of the German states of America for example. And you speak a German language. Take all words with Latin and Germanic roots out of your language, then you are perhaps able to understand what I say here.

I don't care. Your opinion on American matters is just as worthless as my opinion on German matters.

And what is my worthless opinion about what kind of US-American matter?

Liar.
Read what I said.

I read your lies.
Read again what I wrote. You answered before I finished.

Liar.
Read what I said.

I read your lies.

Liar.

Liar.
Read what I said.

I read your lies.

Liar.

I said:
What's not the reason why you call us "Krauts". The reason is you enjoy it to let your self defined enemies die. This gives you the feeling to be an allmighty entity, who is able to break any divine law by murdering your self defined enemies in all forms of perverted methods and to be praised for this murder, because you kill only animals, who eat "Kraut".

And I said:
I guess it exist much more criminals under the population in the USA who calls us "Krauts" instead of "Germans". It existed by the way also never anyone who was a really a real "German" (=Spearman). The French for example call us "Allemans" - and Allemans really exist. Angeln and Sachsen (Anglo-Saxons) also really exist. Normans too. But never existed anyone who was a real "German", because Germans just simple never existed. This was also only a name which our self defined enemies made for us. I guess one day, when we will finally have be gone forever, then we will be only a myth any longer and archeologists will have very big problems to find out who was a German and who not, before they will decide that Germans never existed.

I am not able to be a liar by saying what I'm convinced from. What is wrong with my statement here in your view to the world?

Last edited:

My father was a WWII vet and he told me that they called the sonofabitches "Krauts" because they ate sauerkraut. A way of dehumanizing the enemy. Like we called the Vietnamese "Gooks" in the war I was in.

My father hated the Krauts after seeing what they did in the war, which is ironic since his family were immigrants from Germany. That makes me half Kraut. My wife's family were 100% German immigrants. That makes my children 3/4ths Krauts. Of course they are 100% Americans.

Before going to Vietnam I spent six months serving on the Fulda Gap in Krautland. The women were good for screwing but the guys were pussies. The nearby city of Kassel was a shithole.

Meanwhile, back in reality, wind turbine use is still exploding across the USA, because it's so profitable.

---
Iowa reached an impressive clean energy milestone in 2020, according to data recently released from the Energy Information Administration (EIA). Iowa produced the highest percentage of electricity by wind of any state, at 59.6%. This figure represents a sharp increase from 2019, which had the state at 42% electricity from wind.
---

Wind power is an amazing free market succes in the USA, which causes Trump cultists to hate it even more. You don't have to despise the free market to be a Trump cultist ... oh wait, you do. In the Trump cult, Marxism is mandatory. TheParty, and not the free market, decides what the power grid should be like, regardless of what it costs or how often it fails (see: Texas).

What a terrible reader you are!

From YOUR link:

"Data from the US Energy Information Administration show that in the US, we use the more than 100,000 MW installed wind capacity only a third of the time. The only way we would be able to utilize wind like mineral energies to generate electricity is for the wind to blow 24/7, 365 days a year, at a steady 30 mph or so."

and,

"Iowa boasts that 40% of our electricity is generated by wind turbines. But remember that that is still only about 4% of all the energy we consume, and we are only 1% of the US population. That 4% has already covered about 1,500,000 of our acres with industrial wind projects, negatively affecting homes and businesses within as well as on the perimeters of these project areas. And taxpayers around the country have to make up the taxes that Iowa-based wind projects allow utilities to escape."

bolding mine
=====

From post one article YOU didn't read:

"No longer economical without the subsidy

The three wind turbines together generated 2 million kWh of electricity annually, meaning 666,666 kWh/ turbine per year. But now that the subsidies have ended, owner Horst Mengels explains he can no longer operate the turbines economically at electricity market prices of less than three, sometimes even one cent. Meanwhile private consumers of electricity now have to pay 30 cents and more for a kWh. Repair and maintenance of the turbines are no longer possible at the low market prices."

You are one dumb ignorant dishonest shit!
The reason wind power is constantly referred to as "installed capacity" is because wind turbines only average an actual power output of 25% of their rated capacity.

So 100MW of installed capacity actually means 25 MW of actual power.

What's your point? How many people do you believe think a wind turbine generates energy without wind? The problem here is that you see no value in the carbon-free nature of alternative sources and the bulk of the human race - particularly the educated - do.

What's your point? How many people do you believe think a wind turbine generates energy without wind? The problem here is that you see no value in the carbon-free nature of alternative sources and the bulk of the human race - particularly the educated - do.

I see plenty of value in emission free power.

I just don't see value in an intermittent power generator that only produces 25% of its rated capacity.

You have to realize that if we want to transition to a 100% electric powered society that power demands will increase exponentially.

We can't even produce enough power with wind and solar to meet even 20% of our electricity needs today.

We need to rethink our irrational fear of nuclear power. We need to invest in newer reactor designs that will be inherently safe and incapable of overheating ( and yes these do exist already)

If we ever want to even consider the possibility of a 100% emission free electric powered society we will need power generation sources that will be able to maintain base load power 24/7/365.

You seem to be suggesting that the US has already put up all the wind turbines it can. That, of course, is not true. US wind turbine capacity will continue to increase as will solar PV farms. They will both be augmented by large scale storage solutions, such as vanadium redox or even Li-ion.

Unlike many folks, I have a very favorable opinion of nuclear power.

You seem to be suggesting that the US has already put up all the wind turbines it can. That, of course, is not true. US wind turbine capacity will continue to increase as will solar PV farms. They will both be augmented by large scale storage solutions, such as vanadium redox or even Li-ion.

Unlike many folks, I have a very favorable opinion of nuclear power.

We don't need to be uglifying our landscapes with turbines and solar panels or causing more environmental damage by mining metals for batteries.

We have more than enough nuclear waste from old obsolete light water reactors to power the entire country for a couple centuries at least.

Oh. You didn't mention that earlier. So its not that we can't power the country with alternative energy technology, it's that you think solar farms and wind turbines are more unsightly than a gas, oil or coal fired power plant. You're willing to beggar the nation to satisfy your (rather rare) sense of aesthetics. Got it.

You might want to read Vanadium redox battery - Wikipedia

And, again, I support nuclear power but if you want to cut down on metal mining, nuclear power is not your best choice.

Oh. You didn't mention that earlier. So its not that we can't power the country with alternative energy technology, it's that you think solar farms and wind turbines are more unsightly than a gas, oil or coal fired power plant. You're willing to beggar the nation to satisfy your (rather rare) sense of aesthetics. Got it.

You might want to read Vanadium redox battery - Wikipedia

And, again, I support nuclear power but if you want to cut down on metal mining, nuclear power is not your best choice.
It's both. In order to get 100 MW if power from wind we need to install 400 1 MW wind mills. How in any accounting does that make sense? If you want 100 MW from a nuclear powered turbine you install a 100MW turbine that produces power 27/7/365.

Molten salt reactors can be buried underground for security, do not need copious amounts of water and only need to be refueled every 20 years or so.

And in reality we do not need to mine anymore uranium at all. The waste we have right now will be able to power the country for a at least a century and after that we can use thorium for fuel.

And you might not want to believe it but aesthetics are important to the mental well being of a population.

And I'm not even mentioning the noise pollution millions of wind turbines will create.

For the third time, you do not need to argue nuclear power with me. I like nuclear power. The topic of this thread is wind energy.

Then let's compare the fuel costs between a 100 MW LNG plant and 400 MW of wind turbines. Hmm... my calculator keeps saying something about divide by zero...

It said that [(fuel used by 100 MW LNG plant) / (fuel used by 400 MW of wind turbines)] is a divide-by-zero situation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back