Germany Scales Back on Wind Energy Because Its Not Working

I've been supportive of you through this thread, but I have to take a couple exceptions here. For one, the topic of these conversation has long ago left the topics of this thread of this forum. Secondly, no Germans - NONE - died of starvation in American POW camps during or after World War II.

We weren't trying to kill Germany. ...

You murdered Germans in masses in world war 1 and 2. And you eliminated Germany systematically. What's today called "Germany" is more a kind of US-European joke of history. The Germans from the years 1913 have today in average 1/2 descendent - and this descendents are old and have not many children.
We weren't trying to kill Germany.

You can tell because Germany's still there.

And if you're angry about Germany's current demographics, perhaps you should complain to the German leftists who let so many immigrants into the nation.

Not America's problem. Not America's fault.

Dave must have had a good night's rest, dreaming happily about gulags and concentration camps, as he always does. That's why he woke up so energized.

Meanwhile, green energy is still a stunning free market success, which really triggers hardcore Marxists.

ad780c9d414ff97b8644f241550bf993.png

I pity the deniers. They've been whiing for decades, and reality has just steamrollered over them. It must be really disheartening, to have devoted so many years of your life to cult talking points, only to seem them fail so consistently.

... You're an idiot who believes every negative thing said about Trump

Do you like to say someone knows a positive thing about Mr. Donald Trump? What could this be?
The greatest thing about President Trump is he makes leftists shit their pants in incoherent rage.

Rage, yes. But the incoherency would be whatever the fuck Trump is trying to say. The man cannot craft a valid, noun/verb sentence for fuck's sake.

Dave must have had a good night's rest, dreaming happily about gulags and concentration camps, as he always does. That's why he woke up so energized.

Meanwhile, green energy is still a stunning free market success, which really triggers hardcore Marxists.

I pity the deniers. They've been whiing for decades, and reality has just steamrollered over them. It must be really disheartening, to have devoted so many years of your life to cult talking points, only to seem them fail so consistently.

No link to the chart, thus worthless, you hiding something?

Where is the link?

It can't exist without government subsidies. Not much free market involved.

Of course, you Marxists think the government should run everything, so you're pretty excited about this.

... You're an idiot who believes every negative thing said about Trump

Do you like to say someone knows a positive thing about Mr. Donald Trump? What could this be?
The greatest thing about President Trump is he makes leftists shit their pants in incoherent rage.

Rage, yes. But the incoherency would be whatever the fuck Trump is trying to say. The man cannot craft a valid, noun/verb sentence for fuck's sake.
If that's your standard for good Presidentin', I have some bad news about Joe Biden.

You murdered Germans in masses in world war 1 and 2. And you eliminated Germany systematically. What's today called "Germany" is more a kind of US-European joke of history. The Germans from the years 1913 have today in average 1/2 descendent - and this descendents are old and have not many children.

You can tell because Germany's still there. ...

Let me say it this way: Germans and Germany is something what's existing for our enemies and what they forced us to be - but not for us Germans. We never were a nation. "German" - better to say the German word for German - means just simple "united". You are a member of the German states of America for example. And you speak a German language. Take all words with Latin and Germanic roots out of your language, then you are perhaps able to understand what I say here.

Last edited:

s0n.....as Ive said in the past, "cult" by your definition is clearly upside down. Solar and wind energy are decidedly fringe......still........after the past decade. Provide only 6%-7% of US electricity.( 10% by 2040 according to the EIA ). To any level headed person, that makes you part of the "cult" contingent. Plus, in this forum, I see VERY few concurring with your point of view, which again, puts you in the category of cult. By definition, cult............

Cult

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.
"a network of Satan-worshiping cults"
synonyms:
sect · religious group · denomination · religious order · church · faith · faith community · belief · persuasion · affiliation · movement · group · body · faction · clique

The operative term here is obviously, "relatively small group". Most of the public considers the climate crusader type's to be religious nutters. The continued DOMINANCE of fossil fuels all over the world train wrecks this myth of renewable energy being anything more than a fad. :oops8:

Of course, you Marxists think the government should run everything, so you're pretty excited about this.

Are you under the impression that the oil industry takes no subsidies from the US government?

You can tell because Germany's still there. ...

Let me say it this way: Germans and Germany is something what's existing for our enemies and what they forced us to be - but not for us Germans. We never were a nation. "German" - better to say the German word for German - means just simple "united". You are a member of the German states of America for example. And you speak a German language. Take all words with Latin and Germanic roots out of your language, then you are perhaps able to understand what I say here.

I don't care. Your opinion on American matters is just as worthless as my opinion on German matters.

Are you under the impression that the oil industry takes no subsidies from the US government?
Of course not. Let's take away the subsidies from both.

Who will last longer?

The birds in Germany will be damn glad the Krauts have come to their senses.

Let me inform you were the expression "the Krauts" came from. In war the US-Americans saw in their pow camps how German soldiers tried to survive by eating all forms of plants (="Kraut") which they were able to eat, before they died on hunger.

The word, which in German means “sour cabbage,” is first mentioned in American English in 1776 and the dish was long associated with German communities in the United States.

Sauerkraut was also a Pennsylvania Dutch specialty. The immigrants to America carried barrels of sauerkraut with them on their ship, as the properties in sauerkraut helped fight disease. Pennsylvania Dutch cooking is indigenous to those areas of southeastern Pennsylvania that were settled by the Mennonites and Amish.

Sauerkraut History and Information, Whats Cooking America

The birds in Germany will be damn glad the Krauts have come to their senses.

Let me inform you were the expression "the Krauts" came from. In war the US-Americans saw in their pow camps how German soldiers tried to survive by eating all forms of plants (="Kraut") which they were able to eat, before they died on hunger.

The word, which in German means “sour cabbage,” is first mentioned in American English in 1776 and the dish was long associated with German communities in the United States.

What's not the reason why you call us "Krauts". The reason is you enjoy it to let your self defined enemies die. This gives you the feeling to be an allmighty entity, who is able to break any divine law by murdering your self defined enemies in all forms of perverted methods and to be praised for this murder, because you kill only animals, who eat "Kraut".

Sauerkraut was also a Pennsylvania Dutch specialty. The immigrants to America carried barrels of sauerkraut with them on their ship, as the properties in sauerkraut helped fight disease. Pennsylvania Dutch cooking is indigenous to those areas of southeastern Pennsylvania that were settled by the Mennonites and Amish.

I guess it exist much more criminals under the population in the USA who calls us "Krauts" instead of "Germans". It existed by the way also never anyone who was a really a real "German" (=Spearman). The French for example call us "Allemans" - and Allemans really exist. Angeln and Sachsen (Anglo-Saxons) also really exist. Normans too. But never existed anyone who was a real "German", because Germans just simple never existed. This was also only a name which our self defined enemies made for us. I guess one day, when we will finally have be gone forever, then we will be only a myth any longer and archeologists will have very big problems to find out who was a German and who not, before they will decide that Germans never existed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back