Germany Scales Back on Wind Energy Because Its Not Working

I put that turd on my ignore list, he isn't worth it.

I like Germany, a very capable nation, but dislikes what Hitler did to it.

Mr Joe informed me in a so called "conversation" about this absurde letter from you which seems to be without any context. No idea whether you really said so nor what this has to do with me.

He's trying to bromance you.

You think @Mr Joe = JoeBlow = you yourselve is a gay psychopath? ... hmm ... Gay or not gay is not the question in case of psychopaths like you.

Why? You like a little hardwood up your Sphincter?

Mr Joe informed me in a so called "conversation" about this absurde letter from you which seems to be without any context. No idea whether you really said so nor what this has to do with me.

You think @Mr Joe = JoeBlow = you yourselve is a gay psychopath? ... hmm ... Gay or not gay is not the question in case of psychopaths like you.

Okay. Go to a doctor, Russian.

Is it true that all Germans have some Russian in them because of all the raping the Russians did near the end of WWII?

Is it true that all Germans have some Russian in them because of all the raping the Russians did near the end of WWII?

You write this the second time here. Read the answer I gave the first time. Or don't read it. That's the same.

You write this the second time here. Read the answer I gave the first time. Or don't read it. That's the same.

So you're attracted to Putin. That's what I thought.

So you're attracted to Putin. That's what I thought.

Okay - what is it? Cocaine?

I seem to remember Trump saying something about wind power at campaign rallies.

It went something like this. "Honey, I don't think we will be able to watch TV today. The wind is not blowing."

Trump isn't quite as dumb as the liberals portray him.

It went something like this. "Honey, I don't think we will be able to watch TV today. The wind is not blowing."

He's dumber. Much dumber. Watch, his re-election won't be about any issues, it'll be about the last election being stolen.

He's dumber. Much dumber. Watch, his re-election won't be about any issues, it'll be about the last election being stolen.
Well if Trump is so dumb why is Joe Biden making such a mess of things?

For example trump had the Mexican border basically under control. Along comes Joe and we are overwhelmed with illegal immigrants, drug smugglers and child sex traffickers.

We were almost energy independent or energy independent under Trump but good Ol Joe screwed that up too. Now gas prices will most likely hit new highs shortly.

As far as who won the election I will wait for the results of the vote audits being conducted or pending. I suspect the election was rigged by the corrupt democrats but I await the evidence. Time will tell.

Well if Trump is so dumb why is Joe Biden making such a mess of things?

For example trump had the Mexican border basically under control. Along comes Joe and we are overwhelmed with illegal immigrants, drug smugglers and child sex traffickers.

We were almost energy independent or energy independent under Trump but good Ol Joe screwed that up too. Now gas prices will most likely hit new highs shortly.

As far as who won the election I will wait for the results of the vote audits being conducted or pending. I suspect the election was rigged by the corrupt democrats but I await the evidence. Time will tell.
I didn't vote for Joe.

Forum List

Back