Germany pays Syrian refugee with 4 wives and 23 kids $320K in benefits

obama and hillary are aware of this and will try to bring us up to european standards forthwith. The problem is, they're bringing in too many single refugees. They should bring in more refugees with 8-10 children or more.
You may have a good idea ... from an investment standpoint!
We could use these future USA educated young bilingual immigrants to help our CIA, NSA, or other intel orgs deal with ME & terrorist issues.
This strategy is similar to the one during the cold war with Soviets, when Russian immigrants & their children were employed by VOA and CIA.

obama and hillary are aware of this and will try to bring us up to european standards forthwith. The problem is, they're bringing in too many single refugees. They should bring in more refugees with 8-10 children or more.

The situation is untenable and outrageous.

Who in Western Europe (and someday the USA) thinks things will improve?
And if they are this bad now, how can they stand for a worse future?

I really cannot understand how Sweden can let their nation deteriorate?

I think the same. The first world countries like America and Sweden can't possibly remain first world the way it's going. A lifeboat can hold only so many people is my analogy.

You may have a good idea ... from an investment standpoint!
We could use these future USA educated young bilingual immigrants to help our CIA, NSA, or other intel orgs deal with ME & terrorist issues.
This strategy is similar to the one during the cold war with Soviets, when Russian immigrants & their children were employed by VOA and CIA.

Problem is, how many of these young immigrants will be on the side of the terrorists. A certain percentage, that's a given. It's become east vs west. muslims vs the rest of the world. Without a strong man like Trump, America's lost, and may be lost anyway, since a Donald Trump with most of the establishment and power structure against him, may not be able to withstand the onslaught. IMO anyway.

The Swedish people have become conditioned to passivity. Too many generations of political neutrality has shaped their national character, which tends to be submissive.

As for Germany; I believe a sufficient number of rigidly conservative, older Germans exist to have an influence on the thinking of those who have been brainwashed by the post-War occupying forces. Things will reach a point in Germany where an angry majority will take a stand. All it will take then is the emergence of a modern-day Hitler and the Western world will see the rise of concentration camps as Stage One in the solution to the Muslim refugee problem.

My lineage is German. My grandfather often said no one in Germany believed a Third Reich could happen -- until it did. Interestingly, if you ask the average Israeli Jew what he/she thinks of the idea of Muslim refugee concentration camps, he/she will enthusiastically approve. And Israelis would happily serve as guards.

The first world countries like America and Sweden can't possibly remain first world the way it's going. A lifeboat can hold only so many people is my analogy.
Lifeboat?
A better analogy is a Titanic.
Filter out the Muslim extremists and let them sink/drown with the ship.
:)

Forum List

Back