Germany: NRW Minister of Integration wants to legalize illegals

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
His heartwarming arguments, living persistent in fear of arrest and deportation, exploitation at black labor market, lack of health insurance and bad homes are null and void.
Why should foreigners enjoy any judicial immunity while Germans are punished for their violations of the law?
And is that not an invitation to the millions of freeloaders out there?

Albeit this case has now some similarity to Obama´s legalization agenda, we are even more badly off because we have no fences, guards and armed citizen patrols...

Nordrhein-Westfalen Integrationsminister will Aufenthaltsrecht f r illegal in Deutschland lebende Ausl nder - Inland - FAZ

Costs X amount of money prosecuting illegals, doing all the administrative work paying those people, etc.

Costs nothing making illegals legal so they work, pay taxes, and you can not pay to continue prosecuting them. Froma purely economic pov it's far more sensible to move the goalline and declare victory.

Costs X amount of money prosecuting illegals, doing all the administrative work paying those people, etc.

Costs nothing making illegals legal so they work, pay taxes, and you can not pay to continue prosecuting them. Froma purely economic pov it's far more sensible to move the goalline and declare victory.
You mean legalizing illegals would automatically generate jobs. We don´t have full employment here and our only need is skilled personnel and qualified students. About 150.000 apprenticeship places are vacant due to unqualified school graduates. 5,4 million people receive Arbeitslosengeld I or Arbeitslosengeld II (social benefits, I for short term unemployed with a percentage of their last wage, II for long term unemployed with fixed sums).

The Multi-Culti fantasists ignore the reality. We have already way too many foreigners but they are engraving their agenda in stone by handing out German citizenship randomly to persons. That, so they hope, will find expression in all kinds of elections. Furthermore, they do everything in their power to indulge them.

You mean legalizing illegals would automatically generate jobs. We don´t have full employment here and our only need is skilled personnel and qualified students. About 150.000 apprenticeship places are vacant due to unqualified school graduates. 5,4 million people receive Arbeitslosengeld I or Arbeitslosengeld II (social benefits, I for short term unemployed with a percentage of their last wage, II for long term unemployed with fixed sums).

The Multi-Culti fantasists ignore the reality. We have already way too many foreigners but they are engraving their agenda in stone by handing out German citizenship randomly to persons. That, so they hope, will find expression in all kinds of elections. Furthermore, they do everything in their power to indulge them.

One of your countrymen complained very similarly. ...About 85 years ago.

One of your countrymen complained very similarly. ...About 85 years ago.
Well, the Nazikeule. You can have our illegals if you like to make them legal but I guess, your fellow countrymen, who would not like that, are all Nazis, too :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think that demonising emigrants is not helpful. Many freeloaders are Germans too. I do understand that getting illegals out is difficult, so it makes sense to acknowledge them, get them into the system and tax them.

His heartwarming arguments, living persistent in fear of arrest and deportation, exploitation at black labor market, lack of health insurance and bad homes are null and void.
Why should foreigners enjoy any judicial immunity while Germans are punished for their violations of the law?

Albeit this case has now some similarity to Obama´s legalization agenda, we are even more badly off because we have no fences, guards and armed citizen patrols...

Nordrhein-Westfalen Integrationsminister will Aufenthaltsrecht f r illegal in Deutschland lebende Ausl nder - Inland - FAZ

In my opinion also: a paradigm change is needed, but how? (My personal: I like the theory of globalization)

Which way is the wind blows?
"....by former German president Christian Wulff, who said in 2010 that Islam was part of Germany, triggering a fierce debate...."

"Islam is part of Germany" - Angela Merkel (In German)

News in english:
Merkel says Islam belongs to Germany ahead of Dresden rally - Yahoo News (English writing)
"BERLIN (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Monday Islam "belongs to Germany", in a clear repudiation of anti-immigration protesters gathering in Dresden and other cities.......
.....Davutoglu said it was important to fight all forms of Islamophobia in Germany. Speaking later in Berlin, Davutoglu said that if Turkey was accepted in future as a European Union member it would send a powerful message of how Muslims and Christians could live together in peace in Europe. "If Turkey as a secular and moderate country is not accepted into the EU because of cultural prejudice, that will give a negative message to European people," he said.
(Reporting by Andreas Rinke; Writing by Noah Barkin; Editing by Mark Heinrich)

In my opinion also: a paradigm change is needed, but how? (My personal: I like the theory of globalization)

"....by former German president Christian Wulff, who said in 2010 that Islam was part of Germany, triggering a fierce debate...."

News in english:
Merkel says Islam belongs to Germany ahead of Dresden rally - Yahoo News (English writing)
"BERLIN (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Monday Islam "belongs to Germany", in a clear repudiation of anti-immigration protesters gathering in Dresden and other cities.......
.....Davutoglu said it was important to fight all forms of Islamophobia in Germany. Speaking later in Berlin, Davutoglu said that if Turkey was accepted in future as a European Union member it would send a powerful message of how Muslims and Christians could live together in peace in Europe. "If Turkey as a secular and moderate country is not accepted into the EU because of cultural prejudice, that will give a negative message to European people," he said.

Merkle goes even a step further and says we Germans have to acquiesce migrant crime.

News in english:
I like the 'secular' and 'moderate' part. :popcorn:

ChartOfTheDay_1661_Turkey_Has_the_Most_Jailed_Journalists_Worldwide_n.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back