Germany legalizes abortion advertisements

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Abortion was legal in Germany, just not advertisement for it, now they legalized it.

Dr. Karamba (The PC and leftard version of Dr. Mengele?)

Dont delete my thread please because it is not in english, I will translate that status comment from Dr. Karamba

"Medicians can now freely advertise abortions, that will provide more freedom and choice for "humans with an uterus"."

"Doctors who provide information about abortions have so far been criminalized by the "ban on advertising". That's absurd & that's why we're deleting §219a! We strengthen the self-determination of people with wombs & rehabilitate everyone who was convicted of #219a."

A better translation.

Abortion was legal in Germany, just not advertisement for it, now they legalized it.

Dr. Karamba (The PC and leftard version of Dr. Mengele?)

Dont delete my thread please because it is not in english, I will translate that status comment from Dr. Karamba

"Medicians can now freely advertise abortions, that will provide more freedom and choice for "humans with an uterus"."

You misunderstand this. In Germany it is not allowed to make promotions for abortion. And very most doctors in Germany don't do abortions at all. A doctor informed on the own homepage that she makes also abortions what was seen as a promotion and caused a fining procedure. Such informations had been not allowed and are allowed now. But this is without any real effect because in Germany every woman who likes to do an abortion has to make a regular counselling for pregnant women where she will get anyway all information she needs. Without a consultation certificate for pregnant women no woman is able to do an abortion. Reason: Abortion is a crime - which will only not be prosecuted if such an authorized certificate exists.

It is by the way not absurde to forbid promotion for crimes. But looks like this special law was overaged in times of internet.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that Abortions were free in Germany. Why would someone do an advertisement for something that isn't profitable.

For even allowing such ads to be posted the CEOs of these websites and search engines should die in prison.

BERLIN, November 11. The German branch of the fast food chain KFC on Wednesday apologized for an advertising notice sent to its customers, in which it offered them to eat chicken with cheese in memory of Kristallnacht. This was reported by the newspaper Allgemeine.

""Kristallnacht Memorial Day: treat yourself to even more tender cheese with a crispy crust. Now in KFCheese," the newspaper quotes the text of the notification that the customers of the German KFC received. Less than an hour later, the restaurant chain sent an apology, calling what was happening a technical error, Allgemeine reports. "Due to an error in our system, we sent an incorrect and inappropriate message through our application," the newspaper quotes KFC's statement.

Kristallnacht is the first mass action of violence against Jews since the Nazis came to power. It was held on the territory of Germany and Austria on the night of November 10, 1938. As a result of a series of pogroms, more than 90 people were killed, about 30 thousand were arrested and then sent to concentration camps. According to various sources, 260 to 1,000 synagogues were burned, and many shops and businesses belonging to Jews were destroyed. The reason was the murder in Paris of the adviser to the German embassy Ernst von Rath by the Jew Herschel Grunspan. Due to the fact that in the morning the sidewalks of the cities were strewn with broken glass, these events were called "Kristallnacht".

Forum List

Back