Germany Has a Russia Problem.

You're traitors and backstabbers, additionally you are run by communist idiots, you destroy your industry, are unreliable and have no breakthrough innovations, so Russia shall more deal with China and not with freaks from Berlin
Yeah yeah and Putin is traitor and everyone.

If you are correct Trump LISTENED to his advisors. I see no problem with that. He didn’t waste billions of dollars and lose American lives.

Now Joe Biden refused to listen to his advisors on Afghanistan and our withdrawal was an embarrassing fiasco.

Let’s wait until after the Olympics and see if Joe Biden can avoid war. Joe’s problem is that the bullies in this world see him as weak despite his stories about taking on Corn Pop at the swimming pool.
War with Russia or China is not on the table. Not even with Iran. Maybe more "revolutions" like in Kazakhstan but with each and every one, we can see, they end up more quickly.

War with Russia or China is not on the table. Not even with Iran. Maybe more "revolutions" like in Kazakhstan but with each and every one, we can see, they end up more quickly.
Time will tell as I don’t feel our enemies view Joe Biden as a strong President. with Joe in office the time might be right to expand their empires.

Time will tell as I don’t feel our enemies view Joe Biden as a strong President. with Joe in office the time might be right to expand their empires.
How is that our problem? Taiwan is Chinese and the Ukraine Russian after all. Tensions arise from "strong" US-Presidents sticking their noses into everywhere.
I want to remind you how Trump campaigned:

His presidency however was marked by his furious attempts to overthrow the Venezuelan government and by imposing horrible sanctions on the Venezuelan and Syrian people. There was no impact of his tax cuts and hardly any company decided to build a factory in the US. He also did not act on infrastructure, another key promise broken. Biden does, you can take that into account.

Here is, en detail, what Biden is doing about infrastructure:

How is that our problem? Taiwan is Chinese and the Ukraine Russian after all. Tensions arise from "strong" US-Presidents sticking their noses into everywhere.
I want to remind you how Trump campaigned:

His presidency however was marked by his furious attempts to overthrow the Venezuelan government and by imposing horrible sanctions on the Venezuelan and Syrian people. There was no impact of his tax cuts and hardly any company decided to build a factory in the US. He also did not act on infrastructure, another key promise broken. Biden does, you can take that into account.

Here is, en detail, what Biden is doing about infrastructure:

Well at least Biden is trying to do one thing this nation needs. Infrastructure has been neglected for decades.

However Trump did want to pass an infrastructure bill. Unfortunately he didn’t push it while he had full control of the House and Senate. He couldn’t push it through after the MidTerms. The Republicans in the Senate thought it was too expensive a plan and the House was under the control of the Democrats.

The infrastructure policy of Donald Trump included ensuring U.S. energy independence, safeguarding the cybersecurity of the national power grid and other critical infrastructure, locking China out of the U.S. fifth-generation Internet market, and rolling back regulations to ease the process of planning and construction. While there were no major infrastructure spending packages, some individual policies and projects were advanced piecemeal, especially in rural areas.

Although there was recognition of the need to upgrade American infrastructure from both sides of the political aisle, no major infrastructure bill was passed due to disagreements over the details of such a spending package, namely, what to spend on, how much to spend, and how to pay for it. In general, the aim of the Trump administration was to revitalize the national economy and enhance national security, despite the tendency of the Republican Party to oppose large federal expenditures and tax hikes. Members of the opposition Democratic Party typically favored investing in renewable energy and new infrastructure that could combat climate change.

Well at least Biden is trying to do one thing this nation needs. Infrastructure has been neglected for decades.

However Trump did want to pass an infrastructure bill. Unfortunately he didn’t push it while he had full control of the House and Senate. He couldn’t push it through after the MidTerms. The Republicans in the Senate thought it was too expensive a plan and the House was under the control of the Democrats.

The infrastructure policy of Donald Trump included ensuring U.S. energy independence, safeguarding the cybersecurity of the national power grid and other critical infrastructure, locking China out of the U.S. fifth-generation Internet market, and rolling back regulations to ease the process of planning and construction. While there were no major infrastructure spending packages, some individual policies and projects were advanced piecemeal, especially in rural areas.

Although there was recognition of the need to upgrade American infrastructure from both sides of the political aisle, no major infrastructure bill was passed due to disagreements over the details of such a spending package, namely, what to spend on, how much to spend, and how to pay for it. In general, the aim of the Trump administration was to revitalize the national economy and enhance national security, despite the tendency of the Republican Party to oppose large federal expenditures and tax hikes. Members of the opposition Democratic Party typically favored investing in renewable energy and new infrastructure that could combat climate change.
The same applies for the wall, btw.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Germany took a.... proactive approach to Russia in 1941, and had their asses handed to them from 1943, to 1945, and had their nation divided in half until 1991??????
Putin is now threatening Sweden and Finland.

Russian President Vladimir Putin is seeking to shift the balance of power in Europe and is even threatening war. So far, the German government hasn’t provided a clear answer to that threat. The problem is primarily a product of the party of Chancellor Olaf Scholz.

There is a clear and present danger of a war of aggression in Europe, but the German government doesn’t seem to have recognized it yet. What other explanation could there be for Berlin’s inexplicable paralysis in its approach to Russia?

It is all the more disconcerting because Germany, as the most important member state in the European Union, should be playing a key role in the standoff. But it is far from living up to that responsibility. Russia is threatening war against Ukraine, and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz’s response has been a vague threat of "consequences" should Moscow decide to invade. What kind of consequences? He hasn’t said.

Thank you for a thoughtful post, Mindful. My late husband and I took a trip on the Baltic Sea in 2006 and stopped at a port in Poland. One of the groups on the tour was the American Historic Society, so all of us were invited to attend Lech Walesa's speech about the crisis of Russia's overbearing deeds against working people in Poland. Some history was discussed, and all countries between Russia and Germany were up for grabs every century or so for the last 1000 years. We can't expect too much love between the two countries responsible for a lot of bloodshed in Eastern Europe due to their egregious distrust if not hatred for each other. Today's people on both sides can sing "We Didn't Start the Fire" to kingdom come, and there still might be a very discouraging bloodshed between everything between the two powers. The Ukraine lost 20 million people between 1930 and 1946 to Russian purges that were genocidal to put it mildly, and now Putin is spouting nukes. I have no vision to the future. All I can do is to pray that the war will cease and send a few nickels to the American Red Cross when I have them. So my prayer list is frequently to ask God that we get accurate news, and that soon there will be a cessation of hostilities that will hopefully never darken the European Continent again. I hear people throughout the Eastern European borders between Moscow and Berlin and actually, beyond, will not ever again be put to hurt. I ask God to encourage the leadership throughout Europe who if are not already, will become adults who negotiate peace till there is no war ever again. And that's my amen to my prayer today. Thanks again for your caring for your fellow man in Europe and Asia. May God listen to the good hearts throughout the troubled areas and try not to ever use the threat of nukes again. Someone's homeland hit by a nuke could beget more of the same unless the caring adults in Europe, The Americas, and Asia rule out war for whatever reason..

Forum List

Back