Germany brings in nationwide ‘3G’ rules on public transport.

Labeling someone Nazi is a violation of the anti-discrimination act. ...

But you are a Nazi, Nazi. This is a fact. You told me this on your own in many examples since a very long time always again and again and again. But give me please the source of this what you call "anti-discrimination act".

But you are a Nazi, Nazi.

Obviously the biggest Nazis in the entirely Universe are your co-believers.
And of course you if you visit synagogue.
Your religion follows Talmud only which considers 'Gentiles' as feces and wild animals without any rights.
Any white nation ( if it of course wants to survive / for 70% inoculated it's unfortunately too late/) shall carefully apply most of stipulations described
for example in your 'Holy Book' Shulhan Aruch.

The Mein Kamps of Hitler would be the Book of Love in comparison to the Jewish Book of Hate

Then the white nation will exist longer as 100,000 years

Goiyms will be glad if you tell them a little bit more about

41wzZyNAGgL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Baron

Nice greetings to your psychiatrist and the other clinical personell of the clinic world. Not easy their life with "patients" like you. The political chancellor of Germany is by the way since 10/26th Olaf Scholz. His still not existing government did do a bad job before it started. ¿Guiness book or records? But this has maybe an advantage: They may become better if they will finally start to do something what's good for Germany - hopefully.

LOL
Do you receive money from Merkel & Co for spreading of your insults and blatant lies.
The scum of ANTIFA-CSU-CDU-FDP-SPD-Greens-Lefts are for decoration only.
Their true masters are hidden behind and are decision makers.
Unimportant who is the chancellor (Merkel, Scholz, cleaners, whores from brothels etc ) nothing changes in reality.

Baron

I guess we will have to send our top secret agent 00-Kasperle to find out what's your problem, ET-Hotzenplotz. In this case beware of the crocodile! It has the license to bite.

Baron

I guess we will have to send our top secret agent 00-Kasperle to find out what's your problem, ET-Hotzenplotz. In this case beware of the crocodile! It has the license to bite.

100 of your beloved ones destroyed a refugee housing in Poland because they were not transferred to Germany as quick they wish. As usual, women and children will pay the price.

Last edited:
100 of your beloved ones destroyed a refugee housing in Poland because they were not transferred to Germany as quick they wish. As usual, women and children will pay the price.

I do not discuss with a Nazi like you what the judical Polexit nation Poland made and makes wrong in the confrontation with Lukashenko. And what Lukashenko says is nothing what I listen to any longer. This man has only one choice: to resign. He and Belarus are two totally different things. Nothing what Lukashenko says he is able to say in the name of Belarus - nor is this traitor of the god given human rights able to say anything in the name of real refugees. I warn everyone to try to enter the country Belarus only for a minute - as long as the tyrant Lukashenko plays to be the law of this country.

Last edited:
I do not discuss with a Nazi like you what the judical Polexit nation Poland made and makes wrong in the confrontation with Lukashenko. And what Lukashenko says is nothing what I listen to any longer. This man has only one choice: to resign. He and Belarus are two totally different things. Nothing what Lukashenko says he is able to say in the name of Belarus - nor is this traitor of the god given human rights able to say anything in the name of real refugees. I warn everyone to try to enter the country Belarus only for a minute - as long as the tyrant Lukashenko plays to be the law of this country.
The video also shows thugs wrecking havoc. What Poland did wrong is to let them in. But I should have known that in your crazy opinion it is a human right to travel to Germany and kill anyone who´s in the way. And of course, it is Poland´s fault, when thugs destroy a refugee housing :disbelief:
In Belarus they don´t dare to go violent. It is because the great Leader of Belarus, where people are save and respected, Alexander Lukashenko, would kick their asses that badly, they wouldn´t need a flight back to Iraq.
When Erdogan blackmailed Europe and threatened to "open the gates" once again, where has your criticism been?

The video also shows thugs wrecking havoc. What Poland did wrong is to let them in. But I should have known that in your crazy opinion it is a human right to travel to Germany and kill anyone who´s in the way. And of course, it is Poland´s fault, when thugs destroy a refugee housing :disbelief:
In Belarus they don´t dare to go violent. It is because the great Leader of Belarus, where people are save and respected, Alexander Lukashenko, would kick their asses that badly, they wouldn´t need a flight back to Iraq.
When Erdogan blackmailed Europe and threatened to "open the gates" once again, where has your criticism been?
no comment

One of the reasons that leftist are so keen on public transport and reducing private car ownership is that they can control access to public transport.

People who don't do what they are told will be prohibited from traveling, they will be much easier to control.

Ahead of winter, much of German-speaking Europe has already been hit by a new set of measures, including stay-at-home orders, restaurant closures and compulsory vaccination orders.

In scenes reminiscent of late 2020, authorities are concerned about skyrocketing Covid case rates and rapidly dwindling hospital capacity.

A major reason for this is the region’s low vaccination rate, which trails other Western European countries.

German-speaking Europe’s low vaccination rate has drawn significant media attention, with a variety of explanations emerging, from poor initial vaccination messaging to the legacy of Nazi-era policies.

With approximately 100 million people living in German-speaking regions of the continent, reducing vaccine hesitancy to a few cultural touchstones may fail to tell the true story.

There are however a number of reasons why a reluctance to get vaccinated has taken hold in German-speaking parts of the continent.

And libs here continue to spread the lie that its mostly conservatives who are against the jab

There are various estimates, but it is considered that Turkey keeps more than 1 million of Syrian refugees on its territory. While Belarus is only a transit point for them. There is no comparison between them.

From Wednesday, '3G' will apply on all public transport, meaning passengers will now have to show proof that they are vaccinated (geimpft), recovered from Covid (genesen) or have taken a negative test in the last 24 hours (getestet) in order to travel.

Germany is at it again...

1637080425840.jpg

no comment
Of course not. Read below.
There are various estimates, but it is considered that Turkey keeps more than 1 million of Syrian refugees on its territory. While Belarus is only a transit point for them. There is no comparison between them.
Turkey has hosted Syrian refugees all the time. Turkey just "opened the gates" in 2015. The majority of the refugees traveling through Belarus are from the Iraqi Kurdistan region. And yes, Belarus is just a transit point for them. And they are not many. No reason to panic. The problem is that our politicians are not very polite, not Belarus.

Of course not. Read below.

Turkey has hosted Syrian refugees all the time. Turkey just "opened the gates" in 2015. The majority of the refugees traveling through Belarus are from the Iraqi Kurdistan region. And yes, Belarus is just a transit point for them. And they are not many. No reason to panic. The problem is that our politicians are not very polite, not Belarus.
no comment

Germany is at it again...

View attachment 570654

If you compare here the suffer of the Jews under the antisemitism of the Nazis in Europe from 1933-1945 with the suffer which unvaccinated people cause for themselve and others now then I ask myselve what's going on in your head. To inform you: The worst opponents of vaccinations exist in the politcal party AfD in Germany. The AfD is full of Nazis and useful idiots who follow the ideology of this Nazis.

By the way: What shows this picture?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back