Germany brings in nationwide ‘3G’ rules on public transport.

The only Nazi's are those who say OR ELSE. You will destroy anyone there who will not take the jab. You have said that already.

That is COHERSION and Fascist tactics period.

I'm absolutelly sure my Jewish German relatives who were murdered from the Nazis do not agree with your wrong understanding of the time and people between 1933-1945 in Germany.

Your country and our country have failed because our gov't are in bed with the vaccine makers and HIGH DOLLAR DRUGS.

Our politicians failed on many reasons. One reason was to ignore that no one has any right to infect anyone else. And to tolerate that people expect help from everyone but don't like to protect others on their own is a wrong understanding of "free will" and "solidarity". And the number of booster vaccinations is also too low. And it exist in Germany for example not only much too less classrooms without aircleaners with HEPA-filter - it exist nearly not any of such classrooms at all, also because every private initiative to install such expensive machines for free had been blocked from an overboarding formalism of our officials. And it exist much more reasons why we failed and covid-19 still exists in Germany - but if anyone had followed your nonsense then the current situation would not only be bad - it would be worse.

Indian STATES decided to say FUCK YOU to their Gov't.

To "fuck with someone" means for me to like to get with someone else together a baby. Perhaps you should slowly accept that you speak with someone who is not a part of your culture.

Indian States don't have to abide by the Gov't on HEALTH ISSUES.............they prescribed the cheap drugs AS SOON AS PEOPLE KNEW they had Covid.

Their results show WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS WRONG.

Sorry bro......lol..........you are on the wrong side.

As long as you are not able to describe the mechanims which stops the SARS-Co-V2 virus it is unimportant to use the word "India". Now Germany (and not only Germany) has to bring all the self-made problems with self-made solutions under control - within a very short time now. Anthropological studies about the Indian society are always interesting - but your solution to use "cheap drugs" - whatever this could be - is not expedient. Someone who got covid-19 gets a lot of medicaments with extremely drastic possible side effects. The people who fear mRNA-vaccines are weird. Yesterday my wife saw a farmer in TV who got covid-19. He said he never had been sick in his whole life. He thought the immune system in his family is very strong so nothing will happen. But now he got covid-19 and said also no one told him that covid-19 is so damned cruel. Otherwise he had made a vaccination.

Last edited:
What you actually got are government (Israel: Bennet, Germany: RKI), and UN-sanctioned (WHO) statements and figures. They are not in line with what you have been told. Your reaction is name calling.
It is a simple fact that the vaccine is not as effective against the Delta variant and we have to take that into account. Ignoring that fact constitutes that risk for yourself and many others, that you are talking about, when the vaccinated go unrestricted in times of a corona wave. Period.

In your case I wonder only why you are still alive. An ideology of death produces death. Grandfather a Nazi, father a Nazi and you are a Nazi. Your childen? Also Nazis? And you think you are able to learn, moriturus?

Last edited:
You can't vax your way out of a plannedemic.

We can.

It just mutates around these BS jabs.

It "mutates" (build variants) not very fast. It exist just simple worldwide much too many from this virusses.

Only decent one is a WHOLE VIRUS JAB from India.

The problem is: You are for something what sounds nice - but you don't know what it really is. You don't answer concrete questions - and if you really would know what helps in the Indian way to fight this virus then you would say it. "Cheap drugs" is an empty phrases for everything and nothing and only a drug addict is able to see something worthful in "drugs" - for example the "tolerance" of others to let ruin the own life with alcohol and drugs.

You are right to fear having to do that.

An extremely idiotic statement in this context.

They are trying it here and this WILL NOT END WELL.

It will end well. Also naturally: One day a more harmless variant with a better spreading mechanism will replace more dangerous variants of the virus. Such a solution is under natural conditions more stable. But this will be a last step in an undefined future. The problem is not to give up and not to lose now - that's it. When all people are vaccinated then we will win for example a more or less stable form of community immunity which we can easily regulate in case of new variants of this virus.

But in general now in the moment: Who supports this virus instead of all mankind should perhaps change the species and become human again.

Last edited:
From Wednesday, '3G' will apply on all public transport, meaning passengers will now have to show proof that they are vaccinated (geimpft), recovered from Covid (genesen) or have taken a negative test in the last 24 hours (getestet) in order to travel.

Fifteen years of Merkel and her communist gang ANTIFA-CSU-CDU-SPD-FDP-Greens-Lefts have transformed the former great country to the Kingdom of Idiots

Even the cat.
Kill her or a big part of your personality and/or worldview. Specially this part who takes yourselve serios. Or did you forget what you told me and what
the Nazis really had done=crimed?

Last edited:
Baron

Nice greetings to your psychiatrist and the other clinical personell of the clinic world. Not easy their life with "patients" like you. The political chancellor of Germany is by the way since 10/26th Olaf Scholz. His still not existing government did do a bad job before it started. ¿Guiness book or records? But this has maybe an advantage: They may become better if they will finally start to do something what's good for Germany - hopefully.

Last edited:
Kill her or a big part of your personality and/or worldview. Specially this part who takes yourselve serios. Or did you forget what you told me and what
the Nazis really had done=crimed?
The days of criminalizing others´ opinions and views by labeling them "Nazi" are over. They are now part of the mainstream. And the hypocrisy of emotional, whiny do-gooders has been exposed by themselves when they told the Germans, a tiny number of migrants heading through Belarus is about destabilize Europe, although it is just six years ago, when they flooded the continent with millions of refugees, many murderers, rapists and terrorists among them, and called that humanitarian and "we will make it". They have been exposed as what they are: Spineless ball suckers, puppets of Washington, where they even tell them which refugees they have to take and which they cannot. Hopefully, those servants of foreign interests will soon dwell in a poorhouse, receiving government social welfare.

Last edited:
The days of criminalizing others´ opinions

To be a Nazi is not any opinion - it is a crime.

and views by labeling them "Nazi" are over.

You know on your own very clear what you said to me years ago. Unfortunatelly I forget only important things and not such unimportant nonsense, pseudo-German.

They are now part of the mainstream.

My good old friend Albert Einstein said in 1933 "the situation in Germany is like a psychiatric disorder of the masses". But the "masses" were not really the mainstream - indeed existed only about 5% convinced Nazis how I found out. But Einstein was right about this deadly disease Nazism.

And the hypocrisy of emotional, whiny do-gooders has been exposed by themselves when they told the Germans,

What a strange criterion for citizenship. I heard in England the British citizenship is indeed not any longer a right - but only a privilege which is given from Queen Boris Johnson.

a tiny number of migrants heading through Belarus is about destabilize Europe,

Poland makes unfortunatrelly many mistakes in this confrontation with the tyrant Lukashenko - specially when they block the free press and NGOs at the border.

although it is just six years ago, when they flooded the continent with millions of refugees, many murderers, rapists and terrorists among them,

What a nonsense statement.

and called that humanitarian and "we will make it".

It had been (and is) humanitarian what we did (and do) and we made it (and do it).

They have been exposed as what they are: Spineless ball suckers,

?

puppets of Washington,

?

where they even tell them which refugees they have to take and which they cannot.

Whether fine at Aldebaran XYI?

Hopefully, those servants of foreign interests will soon dwell in a poorhouse, receiving government social welfare.

You are the son of a migrant on your own, Nazi-idiot. Or do you tell always new lies and forget the old lies which you made?

Last edited:
Our politicians failed on many reasons. One reason was to ignore that no one has any right to infect anyone else. And to tolerate that people expect help from everyone but don't like to protect others on their own is a wrong understanding of "free will" and "solidarity". And the number of booster vaccinations is also too low. And it exist in Germany for example not only much too less classrooms without aircleaners with HEPA-filter - it exist nearly not any of such classrooms at all, also because every private initiative to install such expensive machines for free had been blocked from an overboarding formalism of our officials. And it exist much more reasons why we failed and covid-19 still exists in Germany - but if anyone had followed your nonsense then the current situation would not only be bad - it would be worse.
We failed. lol Gov'ts failed.

Cheap drugs early. No shut down. And perhaps this would be over. Now leaky vaccines causing endless mutations. As assholes like you blame me. The vaccines are for ALPHA variant. We are on NU and rising.

The virus mutates to survive and is simply going around the vaccine. IT IS ENDEMIC NOW. And the world is screwed because of people like you.

We can't stop the FLU. It is ENDEMIC........All we can do is GUESS the next mutation or 3 each year to lessen the damage. Corona .....covid is the same.

But keep on saying the UNVACCINATED DID ALL THIS SHIT TO US. No. You did it being a sheep.

Enjoy the blood clots bro. From getting the jab every 6 months.

To be a Nazi is not any opinion - it is a crime.
Labeling someone Nazi is a violation of the anti-discrimination act. A Nazi is only, who thinks he is a Nazi.

You know on your own very clear what you said to me years ago. Unfortunatelly I forget only important things and not such unimportant nonsense, pseudo-German.
Yes, you apparently forget the important thinks.

My good old friend Albert Einstein said in 1933 "the situation in Germany is like a psychiatric disorder of the masses". But the "masses" were not really the mainstream - indeed existed only about 5% convinced Nazis how I found out. But Einstein was right about this deadly disease Nazism.
That plagiator and pos died from his own nukes. But I bet that was hypocrisy too and his knowledge of physics doesn´t exceed that one of a peace of bread. He is just MC Quadrat and his songs are bs.

What a strange criterion for citizenship. I heard in England the British citizenship is indeed not any longer a right - but only a privilege which is given from Queen Boris Johnson.
I don´t see any context here.

Poland makes unfortunatrelly many mistakes in this confrontation with the tyrant Lukashenko - specially when they block the free press and NGOs at the border.
Poland did somehow right. The state has the obligation to protect the borders. Who doesn´t have permission, must stay out. By the way, there is the same filth among those migrants like those who came 2015. They break fresh ground by throwing stones at the authorities.

What a nonsense statement.

It had been (and is) humanitarian what we did (and do) and we made it (and do it).
BS, they put the real refugees together with terrorists in the facilitates, thus creating an amount of suffering that was has been done to Germans looks like a little foretaste compared to. They also deprived them of the right to vote in Syrian elections. What a shame!

Whether fine at Aldebaran XYI?
Sure.

You are the son of a migrant on your own, Nazi-idiot. Or do you tell always new lies and forget the old lies which you made?
I am not an opponent of migration, blitzbulb. I say, we don´t have to take everyone. Billions are still waiting for your benefits.

We failed. lol Gov'ts failed.

Not only our German governments (Angela Merkel + Olaf Scholz) made mistakes, anti-German. Specially every German who was able to be vaccinated is morally guilty on contempt of all mankind. Today for example I read how someone innocently had to die on covid-19 because he had had leukemia and had not been able to be vaccinatetd because he had to take immunosupressents. His eyes showed that he knew he will have to die when he was put into an artificial coma for artficial respiration. It's unbelieveable sad to know how many wonders it needed to save his life from Leukemia - and now you and your extremely stupid gang members from the worldwide agitating anti-immunization lobby caused not only his death - but also the death of many idiots who believe in your absolutelly unreal stupid nonsense.

Cheap drugs early.

?

No shut down.

You still seem not to understand that it is most important in case of an exponential explosion of the number of virusses to reduce the physical contacts between human beings as well in space and time = with other words: it is very importnat to keep distance and to have only short contacts. This means not to keep social distance. But it is better for example to make a phone call than to meet each other. And we don't say say in Germany "shut down" - we say "close down".

And perhaps this would be over. Now leaky vaccines causing endless mutations.

Vaccines reduce the number of virusses. The less virusses the less mutations. That's why we all together have worldwide to win.

As assholes like you blame me. The vaccines are for ALPHA variant. We are on NU and rising.

?

The virus mutates to survive

A virus has absolutelly not any will "to survive". It mutates because of the influence of the environment. The new dangerous variation B.1.1.529 has for example about 30 mutations in the spike protein of the SARS-Co-V2 virus (and much more other dangerous mutations).

and is simply going around the vaccine. IT IS ENDEMIC NOW. And the world is screwed because of people like you.

"The vaccine" is a preventive medicine, "the virus" is a deadly danger. You fight for the virus - I fight for my species. That's the fact!

We can't stop the FLU.

It is not flu (=cold) - it is covid-19 and long-covid. Start to learn something. It makes not any sense always again to start from the very first beginning - not to go any step - and to restart again.

It is ENDEMIC........All we can do is GUESS the next mutation or 3 each year to lessen the damage. Corona .....covid is the same.

The virus is Sars-Co-V2 - the sicknesses it is able to cause are called covid-19 and long-covid.

But keep on saying the UNVACCINATED DID ALL THIS SHIT TO US.

Much too many people in Germany are not vaccinated although they easily could be vaccinated. This people are a risk for themselves and a burden for all others. What they do is stupid, expensive and dangerous.

No. You did it being a sheep.

Enjoy the blood clots bro. From getting the jab every 6 months.

What a bullshit. Millions of people are vaccinated in Germany. We analyzed thousands of suspected cases when people died a relativelly short time after a vaccination. In only 48 cases it is possible that the vaccinations could be an important factor because they died. This are less than 0.0001%.

Last edited:
Not only our GTerman governments (Anergla Merkelr + Olaf Scholz) made mistakes, anti-German. Every German who was able to be vaccinated is also morally guilty on contempt of all mankind. Today for example I read how someone innocently had to die on covid-19 because he had had leukemia and had not been able to be vaccinatetd because he had to take immunosupressents. His eyes showed that he knew he will have to die when he was put into an artificial coma for artficial respiration. It's unbelieveable sad to know how many wonders it needed to save his life from Leukemia - and now you and your extremely stupid gang members from the worldwide agitating anti-immunization lobby caused not onyl his death - but also the death of many idtio who believe in their absolutelly unreal stupid nonsense.

?

You srtiil seem not to understand that it is the mots iimoirtnat thing in csae of an exponential explosion of the nnerbiof virusses to reduce the physical contacts between huamn beigns as wel in sdapce and time .- or oterhoter word: to keep distance and to have short contacts is essential. Thsimmkesnnoit to kjeoep sicsicl distance. But ithis betetr tn amnek a hine call fro example than to meet each other. And we don't say say in Germany "shut down" - we say "close down".

Vaccines rodoic e teh bierber or f virusses. The less virusses the less mutations. That's why we all together have worldwide to win.

?

A virus has absolutelly not any will "to survive". It mutates because of the influence of envroiansotm. The new dangerous variaiton B.1.1.529 has for example about 30 mutations in the spike protein of the SARS-Co-V2 virus (and much more other dangerous mutations).

"The vaccine"is a medicine, "the virus" is teh dedly danger. You fight for the virus - I fight for my species. That's the fact!

It is niot flu (=cold) - it is covid.109 adn long.covnd. Start to learn something. Ut maes not any nswen alsway opt sztarsat fromthe v ery first begeuiein otzwethjthe enkennes thstt56ehj stup9od charlatan Doinald Trunmpo said abhit thsu virtus and the political problems he was not able to solve because it needs a world working together and not against each other, propagtor of death.

The virus is Sars-Co-V2 - teh siocknesses it are abl to casue aer clald covid-19 and long-covid. Poiep ylie you fioece ereyoen else tos eoka like a larropt alway sagain the ame stentences whihc enrv sem,emot arraive anayones brains whi doesn't like to start to think serioslly about a very serios problem.

Much too many people in Germany are not vaccinated although they easily could be vaccinated. This people are a risk for themselves and a burden for all others. What they do is stupid, expensive and dangerous.

What a bullshit. Millions of people are vaccinated in Germany. We analyzed thousands of suspected cases when people died a relativelly short time after a vaccination. In only 48 cases it is possible that the vaccinations could be an important factor because they died. This are less than 0.0001%.
That all adds up to YOU ARE A FASCIST PRICK. Except this time we got a bunch in this country being Fascist pricks too.

You USE COHERSION and LIES........The stats where they did simple treatments don't lie. YOUR STATS SUCK...........and it isn't because of the unvaxxed...........It's because it's endemic,, And no amount of you crying is gonna change that.

Labeling someone Nazi is a violation of the anti-discrimination act. A Nazi is only, who thinks he is a Nazi.

Yes, you apparently forget the important thinks.

That plagiator and pos died from his own nukes. But I bet that was hypocrisy too and his knowledge of physics doesn´t exceed that one of a peace of bread. He is just MC Quadrat and his songs are bs.

I don´t see any context here.

Poland did somehow right. The state has the obligation to protect the borders. Who doesn´t have permission, must stay out. By the way, there is the same filth among those migrants like those who came 2015. They break fresh ground by throwing stones at the authorities.

BS, they put the real refugees together with terrorists in the facilitates, thus creating an amount of suffering that was has been done to Germans looks like a little foretaste compared to. They also deprived them of the right to vote in Syrian elections. What a shame!

Sure.

I am not an opponent of migration, blitzbulb. I say, we don´t have to take everyone. Billions are still waiting for your benefits.

no comment

That all adds up to YOU ARE A FASCIST PRICK. Except this time we got a bunch in this country being Fascist pricks too.

You USE COHERSION and LIES........The stats where they did simple treatments don't lie. YOUR STATS SUCK...........and it isn't because of the unvaxxed...........It's because it's endemic,, And no amount of you crying is gonna change that.

I will pray for you. You need it more than many others. Perhaps you are able to come in this Christmas tide in 2021 nearer to god.

Last edited:
I will pray for you. You need it more than many others. Perhaps you are able to come in this Christmas tide in 2021 nearer to god.
I don't want your prayers. You pray to GOV'T. COHERSION. Do as I say OR ELE.

You will DESTROY ANYONE who doesn't agree with you. You will make them lose their jobs. Lock them in their homes........Starve them.............then you dare say you will pray for me.

Sorry. I don't want satanic versus from you. What gov'ts are doing is EVIL.. I don't care what your opinion is on that. You are ALREADY gone.

I will keep posting the studies that are being supressed by gov't media.

Forum List

Back