Germany brings in nationwide ‘3G’ rules on public transport.

It's exactly in the opposite: Much too many people are not vaccinated - this is the main reason for the current disaster. And it needs also more booster vaccinations.
It is just the annual winter offensive of the Virus.

One of our leading politcians made a joke by replacing the third "g" for "tested" with a "g" for "soon dead". A bad joke - but sometimes I love bad jokes.

I fear we will have to make compulsory vaccinations to end all this anti-vaccination ideological brainwash, which is supported also from many Nazis like you. This political anti-vaccination nonsense is stupid, expensive and dangerous.
Yeah, I self made that joke. Gestorben (passed away, no more restrictions required). I don´t know him, and I don´t care about conspiracy theories. You should take care to not to become a Nazi, by the way. Stop blaming the "unvaccinated" for everything. If the vaccine is all that great, what do you moron have to fear about?

Learn something about natural science and medicine and health care before to speak nonsense about self thought nonsense, lazybone, fascistic one.
Learn to read articles, stats.

Last edited:
It is just the annual winter offensive of the Virus.

Yeah, I self made that joke. Gestorben (passed away, no more restrictions required). I don´t know him, and I don´t care about conspiracy theories. You should take care to not to become a Nazi, by the way. Stop blaming the "unvaccinated" for everything. If the vaccine is all that great, what do you moron have to fear about?

Learn to read articles, stats.

I guess what you say I had not really to read. Normally it's 1000% bloody nonsense what you say - better to say it is 1000% bloody anti-sense. I fear you are remote controlled from a strange Borg Queen who unlives in unknown spaces and unreal times, little terror-Nazi.

The brainwashed mind-manipulation from you and many others against vaccinations are meanwhile so drastic that it exist even people who say a vaccination is more dangerous than an infection - while they have to be respirated in an intensive care unit! Somehow seem this idiots to think someone will be able to save their life and health although they do their very best to destroy it. This peope are not only a risk for themselve they are a risk for many others too.

Last edited:
No. I have absolutelly not any idea what you like to say with it. The German word "heil" means by the way in English "heal". And "Heil Hitler" or "Sieg Heil" were used from 1933-1945 from the Nazis. My mother for example had to run under the government of Hitler when she answered the pseudo-question "Wie heißt unser Gruß?" with the real answer "Grüß Gott!".

Thanks. Now did they put stars on jews and haul them off to gas chambers back then.

And are people like you doing the same now? The UNVACCINATED.......Garbage.

History repeating itself as people trash those who will NOT OBEY YOU...........

Are people like you gonna start another world war again.

What you say I don't have to to read. It's 1000% bloody nonsense - better to say 1000% anti-sense. You are remote controlled from a strange Borg Queen who lives in unknown spaces and unreal times, terror-Nazi.
Tell me why our stats SUCK......And places like India did night and day better........hmmmm

They did damn good on this. THEY USED CHEAP DRUGS.............health kits with EARLY TREATMENT...............

The Stats don't lie. The WEST IS WRONG on how to handle this period.

Why should people listen to the countries with the WORST STATS ON PLANET EARTH.?

eagle1462010

"Funny?" What are you. A nihilist who hates life? An man whose parents warned him not to be what he is now?

Just the opposite. I'm for allowing Doctors to give the cheap drugs out to SAVE LIVES. You. push BS vaccines that aren't stopping the dang Kung Flu. And might very well be causing it to be worse.

The stats from India DON'T LIE. They did it with cheap drugs and WHOLE VIRUS vector vaccines. Not this GARBAGE being pushed on the west.

If Germany and my country the U.S. are about saving lives...........then why do we have STATS THAT SUCK.

Sorry. I'm not bowing to your sorry FASCIST ASS.......... don't care if you like it or not. The sooner people put DUCT TAPE AROUND YOUR MOUTH and shut you up to use methods of countries that are doing night and day better than us.....the better.

Why do you HATE CHEAP DRUGS THAT WORK.........Are you a stock holder for the ones pushing this experimental BS vaccines.

Tell me why our stats SUCK......And places like India did night and day better........hmmmm

They did damn good on this. THEY USED CHEAP DRUGS.............health kits with EARLY TREATMENT...............

The Stats don't lie. The WEST IS WRONG on how to handle this period.

Why should people listen to the countries with the WORST STATS ON PLANET EARTH.?

On not any reason should anyone listen to anyone else - except it is true what someone else says. Germany lost about 100,000 people because of covid-19. We are on the way now to lose another 100,000. This will not happen! And the key why this will not happen is called "vaccinations". Not to introduce a duty to have to make a vaccination was a wrong way. But I fear the most idiots in my country will perhaps not agreee with me in this point. I hope they will because I don't like to see covid-19 next year again.
For sure we will need also more booster vacccinations. And we will need to vaccinate also teens (12 years an older). Only in case of the children from 7 years - 11 years we are not able to be absolutelly sure in the moment that vaccinations are better than no vaccination, specially because the best data - US-American data - are in this case not easily comparable with the situation of the children in Germany.

On not any reason should anyone listen to anyone else - except it is true what someone else says. Germany lost about 100,000 people because of covid-19. We are on the way now to lose another 100,000. This will not happen. And the key why this will not happen is called "vaccinations". Not to introduce a duty to have to make a vaccination was a wrong way. But I fear the most idiots in my country will perhaops not agreee with me in this point. I hope they will because I don't like to see covid-19 next year again.
For sure we will need also more booster vacccinations. And we will need to vaccinate also teens (12 years an older). Only in case of the children from 7 years - 11 years we are not able to absolutelly sure in the moment that vaccionaions are better than no vaccination specially because the best data - US-American data - are in this case not easily comparable with the situation of the children in Germany.
More failed policy. How many boosters til you go this shit isn't working.

Take the cheap drugs EARLY ON like India. Don't just send people home after diagnosed with covid. Make sure they take the medicine that ATTACHES to the Spike proteins of Covid and KEEP THEM FROM REPLICATING.....................THEN KILL IT WITH ZINC

India ........333 deaths per million..........1194 per million Germany.........2392 per million U.S.

At what time do you go.........WTF are WE DOING WRONG...........

Our countries are tied to the hip of Big Pharma who only care about their profit margins.

EpHTQqtWMAEAf4_.jpg

That last link is getting Doctors fired in America for using it.

Just the opposite.

?

I'm for allowing Doctors to give the cheap drugs out to SAVE LIVES.

Which "drugs"?

You. push BS vaccines that aren't stopping the dang Kung Flu.

The name of the virus is Sars-Co-V2. The sicknesses in this context are called covid-19 and long-covid. And tell your former president Donald Trump not to have to drink deadly disinfectants any longer when he likes to kill this virus. He's the only superman who survives this.

And might very well be causing it to be worse.

You say here vaccinations make covid-19 more worse. Or with other words you cry here: "I am an perverted idiot".

The stats from India DON'T LIE. They did it with cheap drugs and WHOLE VIRUS vector vaccines. Not this GARBAGE being pushed on the west.

If Germany and my country the U.S. are about saving lives...........then why do we have STATS THAT SUCK.

Data are data. They are good for to learn from it - if it are real data and not fantasy

Sorry. I'm not bowing to your sorry FASCIST ASS.......... don't care if you like it or not. The sooner people put DUCT TAPE AROUND YOUR MOUTH and shut you up to use methods of countries that are doing night and day better than us.....the better.

Why do you HATE CHEAP DRUGS THAT WORK.........Are you a stock holder for the ones pushing this experimental BS vaccines.

I hate in general all mind manipulating drugs including alcohol. The reason for you can find very best in the buddhistic religion - but it will need for you perhaps some decades to find this reasons out - if you don't use drugs and alcohol! On the other side is in this case this question not important.

Whatever India did do. Are you sure they used the word "drugs" for this what they did do?

Last edited:
The name of the virus is Sars-Co-V2. The sicknesses in this context are called vcoe-19 and long-covid. And tell your former president Donald Trump not to have to drink deadly disinfectants any longer when he likes to kill this virus.
Yawn. Up yours on that bro. The dang reporter said that BS. Nothing but Pravda.

Yeah . People are gonna drink bleach.

You are an Idiot. Go get your jabs moron

?

Which "drugs"?

The name of the virus is Sars-Co-V2. The sicknesses in this context are called covid-19 and long-covid. And tell your former president Donald Trump not to have to drink deadly disinfectants any longer when he likes to kill this virus. He's the only superman who survives this.

You say here vaccinations make covid-19 more worse. Or with words you cry here: "I am an perverted idiot".

Data are data. They are good for to learn from it - if it are real data and not fantasy

I hate in general all mind manipulating drugs including alcohol. The reason for you can find very best in the buddhistic religion - but it will need for you perhaps some decades to find this reasons out - if you don't use drugs and alcohol! On the other side is in this case this question not important.

Whatever India did do. Are you sure they used the word "drugs" for this what they did do?

So says the FASCIST ...........who will MAKE YOU TAKE THE VACCINE.

So come to America and make me bitch.
th

CORONA.........without the fancy new names.....7th major strain. and it's mutating like the Flu.

But you will vax out of it. Cool story bro. Enjoy the blood clots.

Bro? I am not anyones "bro".

?

Maybe. But an idiot who loves it when everyone survives as long as possible. I love life - I hate death.

Make a vaccination and

Take the jab. ENJOY. Maybe you'll figure it out after another 10 jabs that it isn't working.

So says the FASCIST ...........who will MAKE YOU TAKE THE VACCINE.

So come to America and make me bitch.
th

Again let me say to you what I said to you somewhere else: Speak with god! You are still in danger to lose your "soul". And you should perhaps also ask yourselve why you fight together with German Nazis against vaccinations in Germany. What is your fear in this context?

Again let me say to you what I said to you somewhere else: Speak with god! You are still in danger to lose your "soul". And you should perhaps also ask yourselve why you fight together with German Nazis against vaccinations in Germany. What is your fear in this context?
The only Nazi's are those who say OR ELSE. You will destroy anyone there who will not take the jab. You have said that already.

That is COHERSION and Fascist tactics period. Your country and our country have failed because our gov't are in bed with the vaccine makers and HIGH DOLLAR DRUGS.

Indian STATES decided to say FUCK YOU to their Gov't. Indian States don't have to abide by the Gov't on HEALTH ISSUES.............they prescribed the cheap drugs AS SOON AS PEOPLE KNEW they had Covid.

Their results show WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS WRONG.

Sorry bro......lol..........you are on the wrong side.

I guess what you say I had not really to read. Normally it's 1000% bloody nonsense what you say - better to say it is 1000% bloody anti-sense. I fear you are remote controlled from a strange Borg Queen who unlives in unknown spaces and unreal times, little terror-Nazi.

The brainwashed mind-manipulation from you and many others against vaccinations are meanwhile so drastic that it exist even people who say a vaccination is more dangerous than an infection - while they have to be respirated in an intensive care unit! Somehow seem this idiots to think someone will be able to save their life and health although they do their very best to destroy it. This peope are not only a risk for themselve they are a risk for many others too.
What you actually got are government (Israel: Bennet, Germany: RKI), and UN-sanctioned (WHO) statements and figures. They are not in line with what you have been told. Your reaction is name calling.
It is a simple fact that the vaccine is not as effective against the Delta variant and we have to take that into account. Ignoring that fact constitutes that risk for yourself and many others, that you are talking about, when the vaccinated go unrestricted in times of a corona wave. Period.

Forum List

Back