German Police Foil 2nd ISIS Airport Attack Attempt - Yep, a Syrian

You know, if the attack had been successful, I would say that there is reason to bitch and lament about how bad the world is.

However..................

It wasn't successful, both attacks were prevented, and the people who were trying to carry them out were taken into custody alive.

Hmm................they stopped anything from happening, as well as captured 2 terrorists who can provide them with further information as to the possibility of others operating in the area.

I'd call that a success.

You know, if the attack had been successful, I would say that there is reason to bitch and lament about how bad the world is.

It wasn't successful, both attacks were prevented, and the people who were trying to carry them out were taken into custody alive.

Hmm................they stopped anything from happening, as well as captured 2 terrorists who can provide them with further information as to the possibility of others operating in the area.

I'd call that a success.
The larger point is that this is evidence that large scale bombings are continuously being planned by Islamic terrorists that Germany has allowed into its nation. The other point is they all do not get prevented. Have you noticed the horrors France and Belgium have been reeling from? You think Germany is exempt? So knowing its constantly being plotted why should they increase their risks by allowing any more unvetted and lying refugees in?

I'd call that a success.
When in history have people been slaughtered while just going to their local airport or bar?

I'd call that a success.
When in history have people been slaughtered while just going to their local airport or bar?
Check the Nazi occupation in the various countries.

Check the Pinochet occupation after he took power and the attacks on the power structure.

You don't know history, do you?

I'd call that a success.

Check out Hillary under sniper fire! :dance:

I'd call that a success.

Check the Pinochet occupation after he took power and the attacks on the power structure.

Thanks for making my point, dufus.
We now live in an age where it's like living in those times.
Hardly a "no big deal" that I replied to.

I'd call that a success.

No we are not.

You don't know history.

We don't have fascists marching in the streets, hunting libs and jews and blacks and whatever.

If that ever happens, that type of riot, the LEO will machine gun the fascists. Or the lefties if they do it.

I'd call that a success.
Its happening every day in the middle east. Where have you been ?

I'd call that a success.

What part of "Germain police FOIL second ISIL attack" do you not understand?

If they "foiled" the attack, that means they stopped it before it could happen. Nobody lost their life in these 2 attempts because they were STOPPED before they could make it happen.

As far as when in history have people been slaughtered going to their local airport or bar? Well, dunno about the airport part of it, but I do know that nightclubs that were frequented by US soldiers, as well as USO's were being bombed in the 80's. I know about it because I was overseas during that time and we were warned to check around the places that we went, especially USO's, because they were prime targets.

But like I said............the attacks were stopped. I'd consider that a success, especially in light of the fact that they now have 2 ISIL members in custody which could lead to more intel on ISIL in that area, as well as possibly some of the connections back to Syria and Iraq.

I'd call that a success.

No we are not.

You don't know history.

We don't have fascists marching in the streets, hunting libs and jews and blacks and whatever.

If that ever happens, that type of riot, the LEO will machine gun the fascists. Or the lefties if they do it.
No, we have BLM thugs trolling for cops and burning, looting, and destroying neighborhoods, attacking old white people from behind and punching them out, among other "non-racist" events.

I'd call that a success.
Its happening every day in the middle east. Where have you been ?
Muslims do what Muslims do.

And you freaks think the Democracy of Israel is the problem.

I'd call that a success.

No we are not.

You don't know history.

Dufus, it was you that pointed out the last time was NAZI Germany.

And plenty of fascists marching, dufus.

You know, give them room to destroy.

WHAT HATH MERKEL WROUGHT?
Jayvee team is playing all over the world these day.

German terror police 'foil second ISIS airport attack plot' in under a month | Daily Mail Online
German police are wasting their time. The German Chancellor Merkel has ensured that an Islamic theocracy will rule in the future. They might as well all attend mosques, dress their women in hijabs or burkas, pray to allah five times a day or, flee to Russia who is offering people 2.5 acres free in Siberia to those who wish to go there. The only other alternative left is for some gun runners to provide arms to German citizens to fight for their country back.

German terror police 'foil second ISIS airport attack plot' in under a month | Daily Mail Online
German police are wasting their time. The German Chancellor Merkel has ensured that an Islamic theocracy will rule in the future. They might as well all attend mosques, dress their women in hijabs or burkas, pray to allah five times a day or, flee to Russia who is offering people 2.5 acres free in Siberia to those who wish to go there. The only other alternative left is for some gun runners to provide arms to German citizens to fight for their country back.
Bed-wetting crap.

Bed-wetting crap.
Living in denial.

Bed-wetting crap.
Living in denial.
In Europe actually.Your hysteria is laughable.

Forum List

Back