German city installsTHERMALLY INSULATED SLEEPING PODS for the homeless

Nobody should have to sleep in gutters and alley ways. I know conservatives will froth at that idea but its true.

How is it that Germany has homeless with its vast welfare state?

Some are not Germans and others like to live independent. And living room is expensive - so communities have also a problem with housing costs. In he 1960/70ies a German had to pay in average 10-15% of the own income for housing costs. Today it are often 30%-50% - sometimes more.

Last edited:

View attachment 448728

Nobody should have to sleep in gutters and alley ways. I know conservatives will froth at that idea but its true.
great place for getting deadly heroin injection , selling sex (homeless do it daily) , drinking vodka , etc.

You have a wrong impression from the houseless in Germany. In case of heroin many have for example a substitution "therapy" (It's not really a therapy). Such a substitution helps not to have to be criminal. And I never heard that houseless people here are selling sex. Postitution is partially a totally normal business - and sometimes a problem of organized criminals. Alcohol and psychological or psychiatric problems are perhaps the main problem of the houseless people here.

Last edited:
Different cities and countries have different building codes and different modes of structure for human habitation or abode.

Everyone who has a home presumably would be homeless without that home for the time and place, whatever sort of home it is.

A home entails not just a structure but some kind of "friendly" community for trade and necessities and an effective way to defend the home from arson, gunfire, vandalism, burglary, and other enemy attack.

View attachment 448728

great place for getting deadly heroin injection , selling sex (homeless do it daily) , drinking vodka , etc.

You have a wrong impression from the houseless in Germany. In case of heroin many have for example a substitution "therapy" (It's not really a therapy). Such a substitution helps not to have to be criminal. And I never heard that houseless people here are selling sex. Postitution is partially a totally normal business - and sometimes a problem of organized criminals. Alcohol and psychological or psychiatric problems are perhaps the main problem of the houseless people here.
Berlin is a huge mess (for families ) compere to Stockholm and Helsinki . "Postitution is partially a totally normal business -" i think you are right , in painted here Swedish picture

psychological or psychiatric problems
The doctors who make such allegations need to be hanged in the gallows as were the SS guards at the Nuremberg war crimes tribunals.

Looks to me as if you have a psychological and/or psychiatric problem on your own. For your orientation in space and time: It's not 1946 and Ulm is not Nürnberg. In Ulm live Swabians or Alemans and in Nürnberg live Frankonians. And US-Americans live in America - and have concentration camps for example in Cuba at Guantanamo Bay - and had (or still have) special torture prisons in other countries of the world - as for example they had some years ago (or still have today) in Afghanistan and Poland. By the way: When made you the last pows in your neverending row of wars? Do you meanwhile only kill everyone in your wars? ... And how many veterans with their psychological problems live homeless in the USA?

Last edited:

View attachment 448728

Berlin is a huge mess (for families ) compere to Stockholm and Helsinki . "Postitution is partially a totally normal business -" i think you are right , in painted here Swedish picture

I don't have any idea what you compare. The former mayor Wowereit said about Berlin: "Berlin is poor - but sexy".

Last edited:
Looks to me as if you had a psychological and/or psychiatric problems on your own
You ought to be swinging in the gallows by your neck just for saying that.
What is your problem, idiot? Do you think I disqualified anyone because of alcoholism, psychological and/or psychiatric problems and/or because someone is houseless? Is this the reason why you threaten unknown people in the internet to hang them? Go to a doctor!

Last edited:

View attachment 448728

I don't have any idea what you compare. The former mayor Wowereit said about Berlin: "Berlin is poor - but sexy".

"Berlin is poor - but sexy" he is right , but compere any city in Muscovy, Berlin is LA

Forum List

Back