Geraldo Rivera Just Called Dan Bongino A Son-Of-A-Bitch and A Punk On Hannity- - Film At Eleven!

Geraldo can't STFU....

You should have seen the entire 8 minute segment! He talked over Bongino incessantly. Hannity even had to call him on it. Geraldo is an arrogant narcissist. He really thinks the media world should worship his superiority in the field of reporting.

Plus, he is quick to anger. This is not a virtue.

Here another opinion piece on the fool, Geraldo.

In a related incident back in January, 2020...

Geraldo is a liberal idiot.

Cage fighting has taken a new face. We can now tune into Hannity's TV program and be guaranteed another round of bitch-slapping between two grown men, one of which has been a law officer and another who thinks he knows everything about policing because he's the world's most experienced reporter.

Video to follow.

The program will be repeated on Fox News at 2:00 AM. I'll try to capture it on video, though I'm almost sure the "bitch" part will be bleeped out. Just read his lips.

Meanwhile, here are some links from previous rounds between these two.

Bongino, Geraldo Clash in Wild Shouting Match Over Whether U.S. Should Have Killed Soleimani

Bongino Absolutely BLASTS Geraldo For Pushing Chinese Propaganda On Hannity (Video)

Geraldo Rivera To Dan Bongino: ‘You’re Lucky You’re Not In Front Of Me, Big Guy’

Geraldo and Bongino get into shouting match over wall: 'Tell your friends Nancy and Chuckie to get their a** out of bed'

Dan Bongino Schools Geraldo on Police Shootings, Says 'You Don't Know What You're Talking About'

Hot-blooded Italian vs hot blooded Latino.

Get a handkerchief and couple of switchblades, and let them chicky-fight out back.

New Topics

Forum List

Back