Geraldo Rivera Denounces Biden & Democrats As "FRAUDS"

Might Geraldo and Ray from Cleveland be one in same?

1599435948516.png

It's just like I said in the last election: "Whatever faults you can find in Trump he is still better than the alternative". So, I'm gonna' say it again on this election; "Whatever faults you can find in Trump he is still better than the alternative". And you've only got two choices on election day.

choice.jpg

It's just like I said in the last election: "Whatever faults you can find in Trump he is still better than the alternative". So, I'm gonna' say it again on this election; "Whatever faults you can find in Trump he is still better than the alternative". And you've only got two choices on election day.

View attachment 385488
The previous administration was the most corrupt in US history. Only right-wingers who can't care about illegals or illegalities (unless it is about the Poor), would believe that is a rational choice.

The previous administration was the most corrupt in US history. Only right-wingers who can't care about illegals or illegalities (unless it is about the Poor), would believe that is a rational choice.
Is there some reason to care about illegal aliens invading our country, and raiding its resources ?

Nice try, as a rebuttal I grade it a D minus. Only because you didn't misspell any words.
Ha ha, you offered no rebuttal at all, just evasive baloney.

Many here now WHY you can't address what Geraldo stated, why can't you admit it?

:cool:

No, you are most definitely wrong. The most corrupt administration in US history was certainly Bush Baby Junior's. But it would have been much worse had Trump not thwarted Hillary Clinton from parking her slippers under the bed at the White House for 4 to 8 years. THAT would have been the worse thing the world could ever have endured.

No, you are most definitely wrong. The most corrupt administration in US history was certainly Bush Baby Junior's. But it would have been much worse had Trump not thwarted Hillary Clinton from parking her slippers under the bed at the White House for 4 to 8 years. THAT would have been the worse thing the world could ever have endured.
I agree to disagree.

Pardons are an admission of guilt needing pardon:

President Trump handed out 144 pardons and sentence commutations in a chaotic flurry announced by the White House less than 12 hours before the end of his presidency, including one signed late Wednesday morning.
Bush's corruption is responsible for the murder and torture of an estimated one million innocent men, women, and children of Irak but you think the number of pardons Trump has done is worse? You and I have nothing more to discuss on any subject.

Last week, Geraldo Rivera, usually a Fox News Trump basher, and opponent of Republicans, went on the offensive against his fellow Democrats. He called them "frauds", for referring to riots and looting as "peaceful protests" (for months), and only after polls revealed that Biden was slipping, did some Democrats come out and strongly condemn the violence—blaming it all on Trump.

Geraldo called it a "brazen bait & switch", and scorned Democrats for now trying to blame it all on President Trump (as shown in Biden's idiotic new TV ads. How dumb must people have to be to fall for lies like that.

Geraldo slammed the Democrats for embracing the “defund police” movement, which has resulted in destabilizing cities like New York and crime rates going up.

He called out Democrat leaders who have tried to “squash” talk of defunding police departments, now that it is known to be so unpopular. He's right. For months, Democrats (including Kamala Harris) openly supported the rioting and looting (always referring to them as "peaceful")
while everybody sat in front of their TV sets going "Who ? Hah ? Whaaa ?"

Democrats supported bailing out those arrested since May. They weren't arrested for being "peaceful" and Harris was one of the ones calling out the loudest for bailing out the rioters/looters (for what ? so they could go out and riot/loot some more ?) Many Democrat leaders and media figures have called for more unrest—whatever it takes to achieve their goals. They think they can get brownie points for supporting these riots, and blame Trump for fanning the flames.

Do Democrats really think Americans will believe this trick? That we will forget how they sat by and claimed that the destruction of courthouses, churches and businesses was just a myth?

Thanks for telling the truth, Geraldo.

Rivera has been part of the problem for a long time. He's a longtime DNC operative, so if he's trying to redeem himself now, it's going to take more than this.

Forum List

Back