Geraldo Considering Running For Rob Portman's Senate Seat in 2022

You guys really do have a habit of having full-throated support for people you later claim to hate after they failed
I can remember how much libs hated mccain and romney when they ran against obama

but now you love them
Biff is mentally ill.
Refute a single thing I said or SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP
The Ds voting record exposes the fact that they want everybody to be on welfare...
Trespassers to replace Americans in the job market.
Business Visas the same.
Tax breaks to off-shore.
But they’ll vote to let you afford to live in a slum.

All you are doing is admitting that you aspire to live in a slum.
Name a Trump policy that has 75% support from the American public........

Even the first stimulus check Trump signed was a democratic bill....

I guess whining about stupid shit like Potatoheads and Dr. Seuss isn't a policy huh?
Name a ProgBot that ever said one thing Trump did was good.
You’re a moron.
I work in 3 slums where the economy boomed because of Trump and you would still say he’s destroying those towns.
I see you keep not being able to refute a single thing I said...
View attachment 466535

I am not here to coddle you about your Trump worship....it is not my job to praise Trump for you......Can you refute what I said, yes or no
Rolled up stats and you’re still living in a slum thanks to ProgBots in Congress.
I understand your anger.

Did Obama say most Mexicans coming here were rapists and murderers and some maybe he assumes are good people??
That was trump talking about illegal aliens

and he was correct

I am talking about race relations between Americans not foreigners

I guess whining about stupid shit like Potatoheads and Dr. Seuss isn't a policy huh?
Your side is the one that is banning Dr Suess
Show me the "Democratic" legislation that banned 6 Dr Seuss books....because I distinctly recall it was the publisher who made this decision -- back in 2020....when Trump was still president......

I'll wait

You guys really do have a habit of having full-throated support for people you later claim to hate after they failed
I can remember how much libs hated mccain and romney when they ran against obama

but now you love them
Biff is mentally ill.
The Ds voting record exposes the fact that they want everybody to be on welfare...
Business Visas the same.
Tax breaks to off-shore.

You’re a moron.
I work in 3 slums where the economy boomed because of Trump and you would still say he’s destroying those towns.
View attachment 466535

I am not here to coddle you about your Trump worship....it is not my job to praise Trump for you......Can you refute what I said, yes or no
Rolled up stats and you’re still living in a slum thanks to ProgBots in Congress.
I understand your anger.
I don't live in a slum.......but I understand how it makes you feel better to believe I do....

I assume it softens the sting from me kicking your ass up and down this post with facts that you can't refute

but now you love them
Biff is mentally ill.
Business Visas the same.
Tax breaks to off-shore.

You’re a moron.
View attachment 466535

I understand your anger.
I don't live in a slum.......but I understand how it makes you feel better to believe I do....

I assume it softens the sting from me kicking your ass up and down this post with facts that you can't refute
You are referring to polls where Liberal publications call people who are home because they’re unemployed because they have no skills
Also keep in mind that polls are not facts, they are opinions asked of people who don’t know anything about the people they vote for.

Show me the "Democratic" legislation that banned 6 Dr Seuss books....because I distinctly recall it was the publisher who made this decision -- back in 2020....when Trump was still president......
You cant even take responsibility for your own beliefs

the Cancel Culture sweeping America is totally liberal in nature

banning Dr Seuss is on your head not ours

Sort of lets you off the hook for having to think for yourself on the actual qualities of a candidate
I should vote for the worst president of my lifetime because mccain or romney are less than perfect?

vote for the worst choice because the best choice in that election is not the perfect choice?

you really are confused
You are living in the past, going back to 2008, trying to justify? 2008 saw us in th economic crises of the Bush crash and McCain further killed his chances by accepting Palin. I voted Obama, as we needed to change direction (any change being good as the last republican president had blundered into starting the war in the middle east and killed the economy, though McCain with a normal experienced republican would have made the decision take longer. Romney's candidacy died of hoof N mouth disease and besides, the economy was picking up and I was effectively being able to put my retirement (that I would be needing soon) back together. I vote on characteristics, policy, state of the country, character and effects to my personal situation, as I am not tied to party and never have been. Party is what got really poor candidates of trump and hillary as front runners in 2016. I voted for neither, basically on character, as I figured neither one had any, and like I said, I wasn't tied to a party and figured better to waste my vote on a candidate who would not win, but at least would do no lasting harm to the country. Glad the hill, lost, but sadly trump has done lasting harm to the country. This time I voted to stop him from doing further harm and his last year in office and especially his post election attacks on democracy have proven me correct, luckily democracy won out.

You are living in the past, going back to 2008, trying to justify?
I was questioned about how our political system works by persons who are so disconnected they cant believe that I would vote for anyone I only agreed with on a majority of the issues BUT not ALL of the issues

the utter childisness of thinking on the left is astounding

Forum List

Back