Georgia Voter Group Founded By Stacey Abrams Under Investigation For Allegedly Registering Out-Of-State, Dead Voters

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Stacey Abramsā€™ voter registration group, The New Georgia Project, is one of three such organizations now under investigation by the Georgia Secretary of State amid concerns that certain voting rights groups were ā€œseeking to ā€˜aggressivelyā€™ register ā€˜ineligible, out-of-state, or deceased votersā€™ before the stateā€™s Jan. 5 Senate runoff electionā€

ā€œRaffenspergerā€™s office on Wednesday said the investigations are into groups including America Votes, Vote Forward and The New Georgia Project ā€” which was founded by Abrams and previously chaired by Democratic Senate candidate Raphael Warnock,ā€ the outlet continued.

ā€œI have issued clear warnings several times to groups and individuals working to undermine the integrity of elections in Georgia through false and fraudulent registrations,ā€ the Georgia Secretary of Stateā€™s office said in a statement on Wednesday. ā€œThe security of Georgiaā€™s elections is of the utmost importance.ā€

Raffensperger said that claims have been made against several voter rights organizations and ā€œI will investigate these claims thoroughly and take action against anyone attempting to undermine our elections.ā€

BJ -

I've always said that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat -
That was not instructions to register these good Democrats to vote.

Let me look into my crystal ball and predict the responses...
Abrams: ā€œdasss rayciss!!! You be oh-pressin me, an shit. Yā€™all mother fuckers juss donā€™t want a strong black woman doin her thang, nah mean?ā€
Democrats supporters: ā€œI need to see the evidence. And by evidence I want court convictions. If there arenā€™t convictions, itā€™s a hoax. Oh, you have Abrams on film? She is at the graveyard digging up bodies, writing down names off of headstones to fill out ballots? The film is actually her own cell phone footage of her own recording? She is in film saying ā€œfuck these repubicuns, nah mean? Fuck dem crackers. Me and deez senators got a fool proof plan. Dey say I help them get Dey office, they finna hook me up. We finna run shit now, and we finna get paid! Make it rain, yā€™all!!ā€
Thatā€™s a hoax. Russians made that video. Itā€™s a deep fake. Rudy Gillian a conspired with the Russians. I bet Rudy stole her phone and thatā€™s how he got the video as well. And stacy Abrams isnā€™t running for office, a different democrat is. No one cares about stacy Abrams. So in conclusion, my argument is 5 fold...
1. The video is fake.
2. The iphone the fake video came from is fake.
3. All the other photos and emails and texts which have been confirmed by multiple parties as real do not lend any credibility to the video of stacy Abrams that came off the same phone.
4. The fake video is from a fake laptop that was stolen by Republican operatives.
5. The fake video from the fake iPhone that was obtained illegally is of stacy Abrams doing illegal shit, not the person running. The fact that what stacy Abrams is doing directly benefits the democrats and they know about it is irrelevant info, why are you picking on stacy Abrams?ā€

Abrams: ā€œdasss rayciss!!! You be oh-pressin me, an shit. Yā€™all mother fuckers juss donā€™t want a strong black woman doin her thang, nah mean?ā€
Democrats supporters: ā€œI need to see the evidence. And by evidence I want court convictions. If there arenā€™t convictions, itā€™s a hoax. Oh, you have Abrams on film? She is at the graveyard digging up bodies, writing down names off of headstones to fill out ballots? The film is actually her own cell phone footage of her own recording? She is in film saying ā€œfuck these repubicuns, nah mean? Fuck dem crackers. Me and deez senators got a fool proof plan. Dey say I help them get Dey office, they finna hook me up. We finna run shit now, and we finna get paid! Make it rain, yā€™all!!ā€
Thatā€™s a hoax. Russians made that video. Itā€™s a deep fake. Rudy Gillian a conspired with the Russians. I bet Rudy stole her phone and thatā€™s how he got the video as well. And stacy Abrams isnā€™t running for office, a different democrat is. No one cares about stacy Abrams. So in conclusion, my argument is 4 fold...
1. The video is fake.
3. All the other photos and emails and texts which have been confirmed by multiple parties as real do not lend any credibility to the video of stacy Abrams that came off the same phone.
4. The fake video is from a fake laptop that was stolen by Republican operatives.
5. The fake video from the fake iPhone that was obtained illegally is of stacy Abrams doing illegal shit, not the person running. The fact that what stacy Abrams is doing directly benefits the democrats and they know about it is irrelevant info, why are you licking in stacy Abrams?ā€

Dude, you've got that down pretty well :)

You know, as a proud progressive, I'm getting SO sick of you deceasedaphobes and your bigoted racist nazi poopoohead prejudice against the recently departed. They are an important demographic for us, and I should not have to remind you all that democrats are the big tent party.

Shame on you for not being inclusive!

Stacey Abramsā€™ voter registration group, The New Georgia Project, is one of three such organizations now under investigation by the Georgia Secretary of State amid concerns that certain voting rights groups were ā€œseeking to ā€˜aggressivelyā€™ register ā€˜ineligible, out-of-state, or deceased votersā€™ before the stateā€™s Jan. 5 Senate runoff electionā€

ā€œRaffenspergerā€™s office on Wednesday said the investigations are into groups including America Votes, Vote Forward and The New Georgia Project ā€” which was founded by Abrams and previously chaired by Democratic Senate candidate Raphael Warnock,ā€ the outlet continued.

ā€œI have issued clear warnings several times to groups and individuals working to undermine the integrity of elections in Georgia through false and fraudulent registrations,ā€ the Georgia Secretary of Stateā€™s office said in a statement on Wednesday. ā€œThe security of Georgiaā€™s elections is of the utmost importance.ā€

Raffensperger said that claims have been made against several voter rights organizations and ā€œI will investigate these claims thoroughly and take action against anyone attempting to undermine our elections.ā€

BJ -

Heā€™s investigating. Let us know when he finds something.

BJ -

I heard stacy Abrams is smuggling in fraudulent ballots. She plants to smuggle pallets of them, hidden between her front teeth.

BJ -

I heard stacy Abrams is smuggling in fraudulent ballots. She plants to smuggle pallets of them, hidden between her front teeth.
This is the evidence Rudy presented in court. He said he heard this happened. No evidence but he heard.

Republicans shameless attempt to throw out black votes

BJ -

Are you interested in FACTS perchance? I honestly don't think you are.

Billiejeens at home over the weekend sporting her new home-crafted cap! :laugh:

4618600-crazy-woman-wearing-a-metal-colander-for-a-helmet.jpg

BJ -

This is the evidence Rudy presented in court. He said he heard this happened. No evidence but he heard.

Republicans shameless attempt to throw out black votes
Itā€™s a toss up allowing stacy Abrams into the polling place.
50% chance she smuggled pallets of votes in, hidden between her teeth.
50% chance she notices the voting machines are electronic, and she is overwhelmed by her innate desire to steal electronic devices and she swoops in like a pelican, opening her massive maw and scooping up voting machines and running out with them firmly lodged in her massive oral cavity.

I bet it bites for them when they're exposed
What ever came of this? This story was back in December. At the time they said The Georgia Secretary of State says there are more than 20 investigators on the case, tracking down at least 250 separate leads.

Anything found? Didn't think so.

Your source

The Daily Wire is one of Americaā€™s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment.

BJ -

Wait, wait . . . let me get my shocked face on.

1621014833008.png

Thatā€™s a hoax. Russians made that video. Itā€™s a deep fake. Rudy Gillian a conspired with the Russians. I bet Rudy stole her phone and thatā€™s how he got the video as well. And stacy Abrams isnā€™t running for office, a different democrat is. No one cares about stacy Abrams. So in conclusion, my argument is 5 fold...
1. The video is fake.
5. The fake video from the fake iPhone that was obtained illegally is of stacy Abrams doing illegal shit, not the person running. The fact that what stacy Abrams is doing directly benefits the democrats and they know about it is irrelevant info, why are you picking on stacy Abrams?ā€

Standing ovation, my friend. That was beautiful.

So, did anything relevant come from this?

Or did you idiots just fall for yet another clickbait article from your right-wing propaganda source?

Forum List

Back