Georgia Video of Potential Fraud

If, God forbid, the SC decides the election...we will never again have an election that matters
We will have elections that matter

because future elections will not have democrat cheating to muddy the result

biden didnt even bother to campaign because he knew the election was in the bag for him

If, God forbid, the SC decides the election...we will never again have an election that matters
We will have elections that matter

because future elections will not have democrat cheating to muddy the result

biden didnt even bother to campaign because he knew the election was in the bag for him
Save the partisan bullshit. If a precedent is set that whoever controls the SC controls the election...elections no longer matter.

That's just the way it is.

This has been explained over and over. Most ballot counters went home...and the poll watchers went with them. No one forced them to do that. No one told them to do that.

Ballot counting went on through the night because "COUNT THE BALLOTS" was the cry from people like you.

This has been explained over and over. Most ballot counters went home...and the poll watchers went with them. No one forced them to do that. No one told them to do that.

Ballot counting went on through the night because "COUNT THE BALLOTS" was the cry from people like you.
Workers don't just decide they want to go home and walk off their jobs.
Were you hoping no one would question your obvious bullshit claim?
You are hilarious, and desperate.

they were told to go home. now you're just lying and crying from you know, people like you.

some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.
so please explain the video and stop saying YOU LOST SHUT UP.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

or confess to being a troll with just about any other form of reply.
Looks like people counting votes.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.
Why kick everybody out?
They were ordered to stop counting votes.
Thoughts?
Spin?
DONT BE RIDICULOUS

The contention is that they were actually told to go home because counting was stopped.

That matters. If the watchers are claiming that they were told the counting was done and yet the counting continued that is a major problem. Many of us, myself included, have been asking for some actual evidence of fraud this entire time. That, FINALLY, an inkling is posted yet so many reject it out of hand rather than calling for what actually needs to be done, a real investigation, just tells me that you are no different than the Trumpsters. No evidence would be good enough just like a total lack is good enough for many Trump supporters.

We need real accountability here as it is vitally important for the overall health of our elections.

The contention is that they were actually told to go home because counting was stopped.

That matters. If the watchers are claiming that they were told the counting was done and yet the counting continued that is a major problem. Many of us, myself included, have been asking for some actual evidence of fraud this entire time. That, FINALLY, an inkling is posted yet so many reject it out of hand rather than calling for what actually needs to be done, a real investigation, just tells me that you are no different than the Trumpsters. No evidence would be good enough just like a total lack is good enough for many Trump supporters.

We need real accountability here as it is vitally important for the overall health of our elections.
A. You need to prove that they were ordered to go home.

IF you can prove that...then you have to consider the fact that the REPUBLICANS who ran this election fucked up.

B. Maybe we should mandate that Republicans can no longer run elections?

They seem to have fucked up all over the place

A. You need to prove that they were ordered to go home.

IF you can prove that...then you have to consider the fact that the REPUBLICANS who ran this election fucked up.

B. Maybe we should mandate that Republicans can no longer run elections?

They seem to have fucked up all over the place
No, I do not because I am not making the claim that this is fraud, just that there is something that should be investigated here. That investigation will show this to be fraud, sop or just another plain old screw up as there are many of those in a process repeated over 100 million times.

There was no water break either.
i think i got it figured out.

they knew their water lines were sketchy. so they packed up a lot of towels and so forth in the suitcases just in case.

when the line broke, they asked everyone to leave so they could clean up and then broke out the suitcases and put the towels through the counting machines to make sure they had enough towels.
Well if the video did indeed catch fraud all ya need to do is take the video to court and have a witness testify call us back when this happens.

Forum List

Back