Georgia Video of Potential Fraud

some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.
so please explain the video and stop saying YOU LOST SHUT UP.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

or confess to being a troll with just about any other form of reply.
Looks like people counting votes.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.
with time stamps. after they made people leave. pulling votes out from under tables.

you really will see whatever you want and say whatever you need to in order to continue on your one and only track you have available to you.

troll-tracks.

“Pulling out votes from under tables” is just more pearl clutching. You’re obviously insinuating these ballots were fake or something but there’s zero substantiation to this.

We were aware they counted votes without the Republican observers for a few hours. The county independent observer was there the entire time.

Again, you guys always fly off the handle with your outrage machine. By the time the explanation gets out, you’re off to the next bullshit story. It never ends.
attack the issue and video please, not me.

why was ANYONE counting votes after sending people home? please explain their actions in the video and stop making it about me.

wait - this proves it....

trollin trollin trollin, colfax keeps on trollin, trollin trollin trollin, TROLL-HIDE!!!

All I know is that it’s been known for weeks. I don’t think you guys actually want an answer. You wouldn’t be asking me for an explanation if you did.
all i know is you're not addressing the topic, but attacking me and any source that comes up.

that is pure troll and we both know it.
I’ve addressed the topic in every post. You don’t know what a troll is.

Read the article.

Ah, right.

So we have an explanation.

As for monitors being told to go home: There was confusion about when workers processing absentee-by-mail ballots at State Farm Arena would stop. Fulton officials said work would stop at 10:30 p.m. on Election Night.​
Though quickly criticized by the county chairman, Barron said he sent almost all of his staff home because some were tired to the point of being “counter-productive.” And so GOP observers left because they thought counting was done for the night. But five county workers stayed to process more ballots until 1 a.m.​
The Georgia GOP was not happy. Barron has said he is aware of the mistake and that the GOP is welcome to observe, as they did during the weekend recount.​
Sterling said investigators had pulled video footage from that night to determine what happened. Officials have said the state’s independent monitor was there to witness counting.​

This is why the Trump cult is 1-41 in court.

What they claim to be fraud is not.
Thanks for the cut and paste. It's a pain in the ass on this tablet.

The SoS of Georgia took it seriously and is investigating; Fulton County is looking pretty disorganized, but to jump to the conclusion of fraud--how, what, and where in hell did 20,000 come from---based on that video is all smoke and mirrors.

So seriously that he is keeping far away from signature rechecks.

The SOS testimony was a disaster. According to him it went clean and smooth when there are myriads and myriads of problems. Might have been smart to play at least bit conservative since NO ONE agrees with the absurd statement.

some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.
with time stamps. after they made people leave. pulling votes out from under tables.

you really will see whatever you want and say whatever you need to in order to continue on your one and only track you have available to you.

troll-tracks.

“Pulling out votes from under tables” is just more pearl clutching. You’re obviously insinuating these ballots were fake or something but there’s zero substantiation to this.

We were aware they counted votes without the Republican observers for a few hours. The county independent observer was there the entire time.

Again, you guys always fly off the handle with your outrage machine. By the time the explanation gets out, you’re off to the next bullshit story. It never ends.

Of course you leave out the most pertinent point.
They said they were shutting down the count until the next morning.
But low and behold they started pulling out ballots from under tables and continued counting.
From under tables?

No!

Seriously? FROM UNDER TABLES? Can’t be!
see - nothing to add to the topic like you love to accuse me of. just snark and confusion.

trollin trollin trollin...
It was snark. Sorry. But it brings light to the craziness of this. Take a step back and think logically. Your mindset is to look at everything from the perspective of fraud. Therefore, something like taking a box from under a table becomes fraud.

troll-tracks.

But low and behold they started pulling out ballots from under tables and continued counting.
From under tables?

No!

I was shocked myself.
Especially since they said they had suspended the count until the next morning.

troll-tracks.

From under tables?

No!

see - nothing to add to the topic like you love to accuse me of. just snark and confusion.

It was snark. Sorry. But it brings light to the craziness of this. Take a step back and think logically. Your mindset is to look at everything from the perspective of fraud. Therefore, something like taking a box from under a table becomes fraud.
and your mindset is to call everything fine as long as it goes your way.

you're excusing these actions because it gets you your candy bar. however, if these actions benefited trump, you'd be all up in arms and screaming foul.

the only difference is, i'd be with you screaming foul also.

wrong is wrong - anything after that is for personal gain.

Really? That's the strongest they have of potential fraud? Why did they not present this evidence of potential fraud to a court that could use it to make some kind of ruling when it mattered? Why did they wait till the only option was to present it to a Kangaroo Court?

Say hello to your new President!
you make fun of them finding the problem, but you don't recognize THE PROBLEM itself.

the difference between us is, if the right was doing this i would be furious and demand they are prosecuted. this isn't about party, this is our foundations to the core. you invalidate elections, you de-evolve us into something far worse than ORANGE MAN BAD.

:yes_text12: :thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

best damn post on this thread.they really need to grow the hell up and stop making up lie after lie to try and save face when they cant counter the facts,

these lying hypocrites they know perfectly as well as we do if the shoe was on the other foot and this had happened to Biden they would be saying the same thing we are that the biggest voting fraud that has ever happened occured but because they hate trump so much they refuse to listen to the facts and turn the cheek the other way to the evidence.

yeah me and you and the trump supporters,thats the difference in us and them is had this happened to Biden instead of Trump,I would still be saying this was the biggest voting fraud in the history if mankind unlike these biased america hating assholes.

troll-tracks.
If they had somehow entered all those votes for Biden instead of Trump, which seems to be implied, it would have shown up on the hand count and been corrected.
what is to correct? 20k+ votes that were added in after the fact? they're still there. count 'em again. they were not removed from the equation, they were placed into it through a very questionable manner that shouldn't be allowed at all.
Read this. Sterling is investigating it and Fulton County could be up for a stiff fine. But officials say the independent monitor was still there.

The videos dont lie.
Read the article.

I did read the article.
You should probably do the same because it does not bolster your assertions.
In fact it makes them seem even more ridiculous.
What ridiculous assertions are those? Quotes, please.

troll-tracks.
If they had somehow entered all those votes for Biden instead of Trump, which seems to be implied, it would have shown up on the hand count and been corrected.
what is to correct? 20k+ votes that were added in after the fact? they're still there. count 'em again. they were not removed from the equation, they were placed into it through a very questionable manner that shouldn't be allowed at all.
Read this. Sterling is investigating it and Fulton County could be up for a stiff fine. But officials say the independent monitor was still there.

The videos dont lie.
Read the article.

I did read the article.
You should probably do the same because it does not bolster your assertions.
In fact it makes them seem even more ridiculous.
What ridiculous assertions are those? Quotes, please.

Go read your own article,you posted it.

The footage, presented by an attorney working with Republicans during a Thursday state Senate hearing, is perhaps the strongest direct evidence of potential fraud, and demands serious inquiry. In it, a handful of poll workers can clearly be seen staying behind after GOP observers say they were told to clear out. After the media packs up their belongings, the workers can be seen pulling out the suitcases and opening them at approximately 11 p.m.
---
they scroll through when the "suitcases" were put under the table and then once everyone kicked out, viola - break out the suitcases you put there early that morning.
Don’t you psychos ever get tired of lying? Not a single lawyer for the Donald put in court papers any allegation of fraud. What they tel you dupes is a wholly different matter because they are using you as ATM’s.
Ijits
What's you're excuse for the video?
she and colfax and the troll crew won't address. just mock you for trying to talk about it.

yeah thats how these commie america haters operate.deflect as their bosses instruct them to.

So in other words, you have no factual basis for saying this video isn't actually showing exactly what it purports to show. Just that some entirely unrelated video from an entirely different source on an entirely different day wasn't what someone said it was. Got it.

Deboonked!!

EmeVFE0XcAI8Zp4.jpeg.jpg

troll-tracks.

From under tables?

No!

and your mindset is to call everything fine as long as it goes your way.

you're excusing these actions because it gets you your candy bar. however, if these actions benefited trump, you'd be all up in arms and screaming foul.

the only difference is, i'd be with you screaming foul also.

wrong is wrong - anything after that is for personal gain.

The video doesn't prove fraud.

What it proves is that people continued to count votes after most people went home.

Sean Spicer is now crying about voters in Georgia not wanting to vote on fraudulent machines.

many of us will vote 3rd party if the Republicans don't fight for trump. those cowards need to earn our vote. I will only
vote for Rick Scott and Desantis. Rubio is a CNN parrot.

Some one needs to ask the people in yellow etc, what they were doing?

Scanning in how many envelopes were in the suitcases from USPS to make certain they had a count of the outside envelopes before they verified sigs etc the next morning before the ballots are removed from the envelopes the next day? Or counting votes?

No one in the video acted suspiciously, they know the video in the room is taping them, they seem to be moving around like this was just procedure.... even when the red shirt guy came and got a suitcase from under the table....Red shirt, means he was a Republican worker/counter, blue shirt would mean a democratic counter, and I presume the yellow shirts represent the independent party counters...or maybe supervisors?

Before going bonkers over this, someone simply needs to ask the people in the video, what we're they doing?

It all could be some kind of normal procedure...

Also, I totally disagree with the lady speaking on the machines counting 6000 ballots an hour, which could be 18000 ballots with 3 counters running, thus could overturn the results...

Because she showed and confirmed that 4 black bags came out from under the table...I doubt each bag could hold a couple of hundred ballots let alone about the 5000 in each,to reach the 18000 she claimed the machines could count....

Even if the bags could hold 500 in each, that's just 2000 votes in total.

troll-tracks.

attack the issue and video please, not me.

why was ANYONE counting votes after sending people home? please explain their actions in the video and stop making it about me.

wait - this proves it....

trollin trollin trollin, colfax keeps on trollin, trollin trollin trollin, TROLL-HIDE!!!
this troll always attacks the messenger instead of the evidence. :auiqs.jpg:

Some one needs to ask the people in yellow etc, what they were doing?

Scanning in how many envelopes were in the suitcases from USPS to make certain they had a count of the outside envelopes before they verified sigs etc the next morning before the ballots are removed from the envelopes the next day? Or counting votes?

No one in the video acted suspiciously, they know the video in the room is taping them, they seem to be moving around like this was just procedure.... even when the red shirt guy came and got a suitcase from under the table....Red shirt, means he was a Republican worker/counter, blue shirt would mean a democratic counter, and I presume the yellow shirts represent the independent party counters...or maybe supervisors?

Before going bonkers over this, someone simply needs to ask the people in the video, what we're they doing?

It all could be some kind of normal procedure...

Also, I totally disagree with the lady speaking on the machines counting 6000 ballots an hour, which could be 18000 ballots with 3 counters running, thus could overturn the results...

Because she showed and confirmed that 4 black bags came out from under the table...I doubt each bag could hold a couple of hundred ballots let alone about the 5000 in each,to reach the 18000 she claimed the machines could count....

E entire if the bags could hold 500 in each, that's just 2000 votes in total.

Not according to the poll watchers who were told to leave.
They're trained in the proper process,and that was definitely not the proper process.

New Topics

Forum List

Back