Georgia Video of Potential Fraud

From my blog:

Video proof of Democrats cheating in Georgia: After Democrats stopped counting the votes and sent everyone home because of a “burst pipe,” Democrats pulled out four hidden suitcases of ballots and counted them.

By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill)

December 3, 2020

This 12 minute video is from a Georgia election hearing. The voice that you hear is the person who was at the hearing explaining what’s in the video.

As regular readers of my blog know, the “burst pipe” that caused them to stop counting votes and send everyone home was bogus. I previously wrote about this here and here.

This new video shows that after Democrats stopped counting the votes and sent everyone home, Democrats pulled out four hidden suitcases full of ballots. Video footage from earlier in the day shows that the regular, legitimate ballots are not stored in this manner.

After the Democrats pulled out these four suitcases full of ballots, they counted them. They did this with no Republican poll watchers or news media people in the room. That’s a clear and obvious violation of Georgia’s election laws.

Thank you, that is much clearer video, than the other video of it! Wish it wasn't so small though.... :(

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no one should have been doing SHIT at that point. but hey, keep dancing. i hear the dems shoved a lot of quarters up your yahaha.

try attacking the topic - not me, m'kay?
when you discuss the topic and ONLY the topic, i'll reply in kind.

you will be waiting for eternity for that to happen. :biggrin: :auiqs.jpg: this coward cant stand toe to toe in a debate,He never addresses evidence and just comes back with childish one liners when he is cornered with nowhere to run. thank god for the ignore list.

I was.

And then you attacked me with an ad hominem.

Right after your self-righteous indignation.

So since you're a hypocrite

Tears of impotent rage.jpg

I watched it.

How do you know that they are scanning new votes? Didn't look clear to me.
And if they were scanning votes, how do you know they were fake?
And if they were fake, how do you know they were for Biden?

They were obviously filling Christmas cards for the family. :rolleyes-41:

some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.
so please explain the video and stop saying YOU LOST SHUT UP.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

or confess to being a troll with just about any other form of reply.
Looks like people counting votes.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.
with time stamps. after they made people leave. pulling votes out from under tables.

you really will see whatever you want and say whatever you need to in order to continue on your one and only track you have available to you.

troll-tracks.
If they had somehow entered all those votes for Biden instead of Trump, which seems to be implied, it would have shown up on the hand count and been corrected.
what is to correct? 20k+ votes that were added in after the fact? they're still there. count 'em again. they were not removed from the equation, they were placed into it through a very questionable manner that shouldn't be allowed at all.
Read this. Sterling is investigating it and Fulton County could be up for a stiff fine. But officials say the independent monitor was still there.

so i find:
a water main break is a leaky toilet. i've seen the difference. this is hard to confuse and i'd say someone trying to back down their story.

then:
"And so GOP observers left because they thought counting was done for the night. But five county workers stayed to process more ballots until 1 a.m."

why would they think counting done for the night? and why would 5 counters stay, apparently pulling out boxes placed there around 8am. this seems to more validate the video than refute it.

many bad decisions made and given so many other activities, you're hard pressed to say nothing was done wrong.

so i ask again - if this was all in favor of trump, do you still accept minor mistake and no cheating done?

Thank you!
On top of that her article does the opposite of what she claimed.
well i want to find out from her if i missed part of what she was saying but i wanted to read it to be sure. i never saw that a republican was there, only they were told, or thought for *some* reason, counting was done and left.

flag on that alone.

water main breaks to leaky toilets.

but nothing wrong going on since we won and stuff.

no one should have been doing SHIT at that point. but hey, keep dancing. i hear the dems shoved a lot of quarters up your yahaha.

you will be waiting for eternity for that to happen. :biggrin: :auiqs.jpg: this coward cant stand toe to toe in a debate,He never addresses evidence and just comes back with childish one liners when he is cornered with nowhere to run. thank god for the ignore list.
meh - he's on ignore. i take it off a bit to see if colfax is ever going to stop trolling. i've given him a few chances in here and he won't.

time to simply keep ignoring those not talking the issues but working to derail discussion.

From my blog:

Video proof of Democrats cheating in Georgia: After Democrats stopped counting the votes and sent everyone home because of a “burst pipe,” Democrats pulled out four hidden suitcases of ballots and counted them.

By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill)

December 3, 2020

This 12 minute video is from a Georgia election hearing. The voice that you hear is the person who was at the hearing explaining what’s in the video.

As regular readers of my blog know, the “burst pipe” that caused them to stop counting votes and send everyone home was bogus. I previously wrote about this here and here.

This new video shows that after Democrats stopped counting the votes and sent everyone home, Democrats pulled out four hidden suitcases full of ballots. Video footage from earlier in the day shows that the regular, legitimate ballots are not stored in this manner.

After the Democrats pulled out these four suitcases full of ballots, they counted them. They did this with no Republican poll watchers or news media people in the room. That’s a clear and obvious violation of Georgia’s election laws.

Thank you, that is much clearer video, than the other video of it! Wish it wasn't so small though.... :(

Do you not know how to expand the video?
Click the Youtube emblem at the bottom right,it will take you to the Youtube version.
Then click the box on the bottom right and it will give you the full screen version.

No they were still voting.

But it's not fraud.

Most Trumptards are too dumb to understand this.

The footage, presented by an attorney working with Republicans during a Thursday state Senate hearing, is perhaps the strongest direct evidence of potential fraud, and demands serious inquiry. In it, a handful of poll workers can clearly be seen staying behind after GOP observers say they were told to clear out. After the media packs up their belongings, the workers can be seen pulling out the suitcases and opening them at approximately 11 p.m.
---
they scroll through when the "suitcases" were put under the table and then once everyone kicked out, viola - break out the suitcases you put there early that morning.

....well that doesn't look kosher

But it's not fraud.

Most Trumptards are too dumb not to understand this.

They were supposed to have stopped counting....

That salient detail makes this 100000000x more suspicious

You can't count votes without witnesses

The footage, presented by an attorney working with Republicans during a Thursday state Senate hearing, is perhaps the strongest direct evidence of potential fraud, and demands serious inquiry. In it, a handful of poll workers can clearly be seen staying behind after GOP observers say they were told to clear out. After the media packs up their belongings, the workers can be seen pulling out the suitcases and opening them at approximately 11 p.m.
---
they scroll through when the "suitcases" were put under the table and then once everyone kicked out, viola - break out the suitcases you put there early that morning.

....well that doesn't look kosher

You can say that again! :laugh:

In fact it looks pretty disgusting!

I watched it.

How do you know that they are scanning new votes? Didn't look clear to me.
And if they were scanning votes, how do you know they were fake?
And if they were fake, how do you know they were for Biden?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :yes_text12:

But it's not fraud.

Most Trumptards are too dumb not to understand this.

They were supposed to have stopped counting....

That salient detail makes this 100000000x more suspicious

You can't count votes without witnesses
this troll smokes crack everyday thats why logic and common sense like that never sits in with him.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

---
If this was shown at the hearing today, did anyone provide any explanation?
i've only heard the person narrating it in the video itself.

i'm fine with waiting for those on video to explain what they were doing. but it needs to be quick. that said, i can think of no reason for this to be happening if you are truly after a fair election and "will of the people".
You can't have a fair investigation or make a fair allegation without getting both sides of the story. If these folks didn't have a good explanation, then fine. You've got something showing they were processing votes without watchers present. However, it does not prove fraud, and the count would have shown it..

They told everyone to go home because they were done for the day. The 2 women in yellow sit idly until everyone is gone. 3 others pull suitcases from under the table and the ballots are counted for 2 hours without poll watchers, which is against georgia law. Throughout the day, ballots were brought in from another room, but these ballots were different. they appeared from under the table.

the toilet leak was not leaking into that room. lol

some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.
with time stamps. after they made people leave. pulling votes out from under tables.

you really will see whatever you want and say whatever you need to in order to continue on your one and only track you have available to you.

troll-tracks.

“Pulling out votes from under tables” is just more pearl clutching. You’re obviously insinuating these ballots were fake or something but there’s zero substantiation to this.

We were aware they counted votes without the Republican observers for a few hours. The county independent observer was there the entire time.

Again, you guys always fly off the handle with your outrage machine. By the time the explanation gets out, you’re off to the next bullshit story. It never ends.

Of course you leave out the most pertinent point.
They said they were shutting down the count until the next morning.
But low and behold they started pulling out ballots from under tables and continued counting.
From under tables?

No!

Seriously? FROM UNDER TABLES? Can’t be!

---
Don’t you psychos ever get tired of lying? Not a single lawyer for the Donald put in court papers any allegation of fraud. What they tel you dupes is a wholly different matter because they are using you as ATM’s.
Ijits

When you have no answers... deflect.
thats how she has always operated sense being here,her,toto and all the other biden lovers DO that everyday.lol

Last edited:
Read the article.

Ah, right.

So we have an explanation.

As for monitors being told to go home: There was confusion about when workers processing absentee-by-mail ballots at State Farm Arena would stop. Fulton officials said work would stop at 10:30 p.m. on Election Night.​
Though quickly criticized by the county chairman, Barron said he sent almost all of his staff home because some were tired to the point of being “counter-productive.” And so GOP observers left because they thought counting was done for the night. But five county workers stayed to process more ballots until 1 a.m.​
The Georgia GOP was not happy. Barron has said he is aware of the mistake and that the GOP is welcome to observe, as they did during the weekend recount.​
Sterling said investigators had pulled video footage from that night to determine what happened. Officials have said the state’s independent monitor was there to witness counting.​

This is why the Trump cult is 1-41 in court.

What they claim to be fraud is not.
Thanks for the cut and paste. It's a pain in the ass on this tablet.

The SoS of Georgia took it seriously and is investigating; Fulton County is looking pretty disorganized, but to jump to the conclusion of fraud--how, what, and where in hell did 20,000 come from---based on that video is all smoke and mirrors.

troll-tracks.

“Pulling out votes from under tables” is just more pearl clutching. You’re obviously insinuating these ballots were fake or something but there’s zero substantiation to this.

We were aware they counted votes without the Republican observers for a few hours. The county independent observer was there the entire time.

Again, you guys always fly off the handle with your outrage machine. By the time the explanation gets out, you’re off to the next bullshit story. It never ends.

Of course you leave out the most pertinent point.
They said they were shutting down the count until the next morning.
But low and behold they started pulling out ballots from under tables and continued counting.
From under tables?

No!

Seriously? FROM UNDER TABLES? Can’t be!
see - nothing to add to the topic like you love to accuse me of. just snark and confusion.

trollin trollin trollin...

Read the article.

Ah, right.

So we have an explanation.

As for monitors being told to go home: There was confusion about when workers processing absentee-by-mail ballots at State Farm Arena would stop. Fulton officials said work would stop at 10:30 p.m. on Election Night.​
Though quickly criticized by the county chairman, Barron said he sent almost all of his staff home because some were tired to the point of being “counter-productive.” And so GOP observers left because they thought counting was done for the night. But five county workers stayed to process more ballots until 1 a.m.​
The Georgia GOP was not happy. Barron has said he is aware of the mistake and that the GOP is welcome to observe, as they did during the weekend recount.​
Sterling said investigators had pulled video footage from that night to determine what happened. Officials have said the state’s independent monitor was there to witness counting.​

This is why the Trump cult is 1-41 in court.

What they claim to be fraud is not.
Thanks for the cut and paste. It's a pain in the ass on this tablet.

The SoS of Georgia took it seriously and is investigating; Fulton County is looking pretty disorganized, but to jump to the conclusion of fraud--how, what, and where in hell did 20,000 come from---based on that video is all smoke and mirrors.
20k i believe was me but i did hear more than 12k votes based on how long they were doing it, how many machines used, and speed of input.

New Topics

Forum List

Back