Georgia Video of Potential Fraud

try attacking the topic - not me, m'kay?

I watched it.

How do you know that they are scanning new votes? Didn't look clear to me.
And if they were scanning votes, how do you know they were fake?
And if they were fake, how do you know they were for Biden?
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no one should have been doing SHIT at that point. but hey, keep dancing. i hear the dems shoved a lot of quarters up your yahaha.

some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.
so please explain the video and stop saying YOU LOST SHUT UP.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

or confess to being a troll with just about any other form of reply.
Looks like people counting votes.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.
with time stamps. after they made people leave. pulling votes out from under tables.

you really will see whatever you want and say whatever you need to in order to continue on your one and only track you have available to you.

troll-tracks.
If they had somehow entered all those votes for Biden instead of Trump, which seems to be implied, it would have shown up on the hand count and been corrected.
what is to correct? 20k+ votes that were added in after the fact? they're still there. count 'em again. they were not removed from the equation, they were placed into it through a very questionable manner that shouldn't be allowed at all.
Read this. Sterling is investigating it and Fulton County could be up for a stiff fine. But officials say the independent monitor was still there.

The footage, presented by an attorney working with Republicans during a Thursday state Senate hearing, is perhaps the strongest direct evidence of potential fraud, and demands serious inquiry. In it, a handful of poll workers can clearly be seen staying behind after GOP observers say they were told to clear out. After the media packs up their belongings, the workers can be seen pulling out the suitcases and opening them at approximately 11 p.m.
---
they scroll through when the "suitcases" were put under the table and then once everyone kicked out, viola - break out the suitcases you put there early that morning.
If this was shown at the hearing today, did anyone provide any explanation?
i've only heard the person narrating it in the video itself.

i'm fine with waiting for those on video to explain what they were doing. but it needs to be quick. that said, i can think of no reason for this to be happening if you are truly after a fair election and "will of the people".
You can't have a fair investigation or make a fair allegation without getting both sides of the story. If these folks didn't have a good explanation, then fine. You've got something showing they were processing votes without watchers present. However, it does not prove fraud, and the count would have shown it..
how can the count show it?

stop counting. here are the totals.
everyone goes home.
break out 20k ballots.
process them into the system and put them to the side with the rest.
recount and viola, they are with the rest now.

now if we find 20k ballots with ONLY biden on it and call foul to that, we're told "sorry that's valid". so how can they kick these out *after* the fact if you don't allow questionable ballots to be kicked out?

like you say - lets get both sides of that story.

but give me 1 good reason why you'd send people home and declare counting done because of a water main breaking that also never happened and then be on video pulling out more ballots to count?

would you allow the R's to do that? send you home and trust them to keep counting? i wouldn't, not if i wanted fair and truly transparent elections.

You don't know if any of that is true.

some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.
with time stamps. after they made people leave. pulling votes out from under tables.

you really will see whatever you want and say whatever you need to in order to continue on your one and only track you have available to you.

troll-tracks.

“Pulling out votes from under tables” is just more pearl clutching. You’re obviously insinuating these ballots were fake or something but there’s zero substantiation to this.

We were aware they counted votes without the Republican observers for a few hours. The county independent observer was there the entire time.

Again, you guys always fly off the handle with your outrage machine. By the time the explanation gets out, you’re off to the next bullshit story. It never ends.

Of course you leave out the most pertinent point.
They said they were shutting down the count until the next morning.
But low and behold they started pulling out ballots from under tables and continued counting.

troll-tracks.
If they had somehow entered all those votes for Biden instead of Trump, which seems to be implied, it would have shown up on the hand count and been corrected.
what is to correct? 20k+ votes that were added in after the fact? they're still there. count 'em again. they were not removed from the equation, they were placed into it through a very questionable manner that shouldn't be allowed at all.
Read this. Sterling is investigating it and Fulton County could be up for a stiff fine. But officials say the independent monitor was still there.

The videos dont lie.

watch the hearing. there is evidence aside from the suitcases under the table: thousands of underage voters, dead people, people who didn't register, people who moved and voted anyway.

You didn't watch this morning's hearing, did you?

troll-tracks.

The videos dont lie.
Read the article.

troll-tracks.

so i find:
a water main break is a leaky toilet. i've seen the difference. this is hard to confuse and i'd say someone trying to back down their story.

then:
"And so GOP observers left because they thought counting was done for the night. But five county workers stayed to process more ballots until 1 a.m."

why would they think counting done for the night? and why would 5 counters stay, apparently pulling out boxes placed there around 8am. this seems to more validate the video than refute it.

many bad decisions made and given so many other activities, you're hard pressed to say nothing was done wrong.

so i ask again - if this was all in favor of trump, do you still accept minor mistake and no cheating done?

Read the article.

Ah, right.

So we have an explanation.

As for monitors being told to go home: There was confusion about when workers processing absentee-by-mail ballots at State Farm Arena would stop. Fulton officials said work would stop at 10:30 p.m. on Election Night.​
Though quickly criticized by the county chairman, Barron said he sent almost all of his staff home because some were tired to the point of being “counter-productive.” And so GOP observers left because they thought counting was done for the night. But five county workers stayed to process more ballots until 1 a.m.​
The Georgia GOP was not happy. Barron has said he is aware of the mistake and that the GOP is welcome to observe, as they did during the weekend recount.​
Sterling said investigators had pulled video footage from that night to determine what happened. Officials have said the state’s independent monitor was there to witness counting.​

This is why the Trump cult is 1-41 in court.

What they claim to be fraud is not.

troll-tracks.

The videos dont lie.
Read the article.

I did read the article.
You should probably do the same because it does not bolster your assertions.
In fact it makes them seem even more ridiculous.

The footage, presented by an attorney working with Republicans during a Thursday state Senate hearing, is perhaps the strongest direct evidence of potential fraud, and demands serious inquiry. In it, a handful of poll workers can clearly be seen staying behind after GOP observers say they were told to clear out. After the media packs up their belongings, the workers can be seen pulling out the suitcases and opening them at approximately 11 p.m.
---
they scroll through when the "suitcases" were put under the table and then once everyone kicked out, viola - break out the suitcases you put there early that morning.
im

---
im surprised the mods have not moved this to rubberthe room or conspiracy theories with all their facists censorship of facts not going along with their warped opinions

Last edited:

---
Don’t you psychos ever get tired of lying? Not a single lawyer for the Donald put in court papers any allegation of fraud. What they tel you dupes is a wholly different matter because they are using you as ATM’s.
Ijits

You do understand they could have filed millions of lawsuits and all be rejected but this could still be true?

They have no bearing on each other

You can say that about the lawyers who have been laughed out of court. Which are basically non existent almost all of them have been dismissed based on lack of standing for the people bringing the suit. They're making statistical arguments, lawyers are not en masse lying about evidence in court that will get them disbarred

---
im

---
im surprised the mods have not moved this to the room or conspiracy theories with all their facists censorship of facts not going along with their warped opinions
they do i'm about done.

hard enough to talk major issues when they keep getting treated that way while ORANGE MAN BAD posts stay for everyone to dogpile in.

troll-tracks.

so i find:
a water main break is a leaky toilet. i've seen the difference. this is hard to confuse and i'd say someone trying to back down their story.

then:
"And so GOP observers left because they thought counting was done for the night. But five county workers stayed to process more ballots until 1 a.m."

why would they think counting done for the night? and why would 5 counters stay, apparently pulling out boxes placed there around 8am. this seems to more validate the video than refute it.

many bad decisions made and given so many other activities, you're hard pressed to say nothing was done wrong.

so i ask again - if this was all in favor of trump, do you still accept minor mistake and no cheating done?

Thank you!
On top of that her article does the opposite of what she claimed.

Forum List

Back