Georgia Video of Potential Fraud

The footage, presented by an attorney working with Republicans during a Thursday state Senate hearing, is perhaps the strongest direct evidence of potential fraud, and demands serious inquiry. In it, a handful of poll workers can clearly be seen staying behind after GOP observers say they were told to clear out. After the media packs up their belongings, the workers can be seen pulling out the suitcases and opening them at approximately 11 p.m.
---
they scroll through when the "suitcases" were put under the table and then once everyone kicked out, viola - break out the suitcases you put there early that morning.
Don’t you psychos ever get tired of lying? Not a single lawyer for the Donald put in court papers any allegation of fraud. What they tel you dupes is a wholly different matter because they are using you as ATM’s.
Ijits

I bet you voted for Hillary.

Dumb ass.

I bet you voted for that guy who most people given the opportunity didn't. Twice now. How many candidates have lost the popular vote for president more than once? Not many.
Do you understand the popular vote means nothing. You look dumb everytime you bring it up.
oh he doesn't have to bring it up to do that.

some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.
so please explain the video and stop saying YOU LOST SHUT UP.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

or confess to being a troll with just about any other form of reply.
Looks like people counting votes.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.
Why kick everybody out?
They were ordered to stop counting votes.
Thoughts?
Spin?

some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.
Why kick everybody out?
They were ordered to stop counting votes.
Thoughts?
Spin?
we're on the trump train i suppose and he's over there on the troll train.

From my blog:

Video proof of Democrats cheating in Georgia: After Democrats stopped counting the votes and sent everyone home because of a “burst pipe,” Democrats pulled out four hidden suitcases of ballots and counted them.

By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill)

December 3, 2020

This 12 minute video is from a Georgia election hearing. The voice that you hear is the person who was at the hearing explaining what’s in the video.

As regular readers of my blog know, the “burst pipe” that caused them to stop counting votes and send everyone home was bogus. I previously wrote about this here and here.

This new video shows that after Democrats stopped counting the votes and sent everyone home, Democrats pulled out four hidden suitcases full of ballots. Video footage from earlier in the day shows that the regular, legitimate ballots are not stored in this manner.

After the Democrats pulled out these four suitcases full of ballots, they counted them. They did this with no Republican poll watchers or news media people in the room. That’s a clear and obvious violation of Georgia’s election laws.

Last edited:

The footage, presented by an attorney working with Republicans during a Thursday state Senate hearing, is perhaps the strongest direct evidence of potential fraud, and demands serious inquiry. In it, a handful of poll workers can clearly be seen staying behind after GOP observers say they were told to clear out. After the media packs up their belongings, the workers can be seen pulling out the suitcases and opening them at approximately 11 p.m.
---
they scroll through when the "suitcases" were put under the table and then once everyone kicked out, viola - break out the suitcases you put there early that morning.
Don’t you psychos ever get tired of lying? Not a single lawyer for the Donald put in court papers any allegation of fraud. What they tel you dupes is a wholly different matter because they are using you as ATM’s.
Ijits

I bet you voted for Hillary.

Dumb ass.

I bet you voted for that guy who most people given the opportunity didn't. Twice now. How many candidates have lost the popular vote for president more than once? Not many.
Do you understand the popular vote means nothing. You look dumb everytime you bring it up.

Of course it means something. It means you don't have the country following you and then the guy just shits on everyone, what a way to get people on your side. No wonder the clown lost and he's still firing "the best people" what an asshole

but you don't recognize THE PROBLEM itself.

The problem is clearly evidence hasn't been presented to a judge who has jurisdiction over the election
this isn't about party, this is our foundations to the core.

That's true, we learn to accept a loss like a man. We are a nation of laws, not a nation of Harpies. Pull yourself up by your boot straps and fight your good fight another day.

with time stamps. after they made people leave. pulling votes out from under tables.

you really will see whatever you want and say whatever you need to in order to continue on your one and only track you have available to you.

troll-tracks.

“Pulling out votes from under tables” is just more pearl clutching. You’re obviously insinuating these ballots were fake or something but there’s zero substantiation to this.

We were aware they counted votes without the Republican observers for a few hours. The county independent observer was there the entire time.

Again, you guys always fly off the handle with your outrage machine. By the time the explanation gets out, you’re off to the next bullshit story. It never ends.

I didn't see any poll watchers or media leave the room, nor could I see any timestamp to show the time...??
Evidently the "legal strategy" is saying "boy, that sure might look fishy, maybe, depending" with your eyes real wide is solid and irrefutable evidence of blatant fraud and requires a Presidential election to be overturned.

---
If this was shown at the hearing today, did anyone provide any explanation?

---
i've only heard the person narrating it in the video itself.

i'm fine with waiting for those on video to explain what they were doing. but it needs to be quick. that said, i can think of no reason for this to be happening if you are truly after a fair election and "will of the people".

with time stamps. after they made people leave. pulling votes out from under tables.

you really will see whatever you want and say whatever you need to in order to continue on your one and only track you have available to you.

troll-tracks.

“Pulling out votes from under tables” is just more pearl clutching. You’re obviously insinuating these ballots were fake or something but there’s zero substantiation to this.

We were aware they counted votes without the Republican observers for a few hours. The county independent observer was there the entire time.

Again, you guys always fly off the handle with your outrage machine. By the time the explanation gets out, you’re off to the next bullshit story. It never ends.
attack the issue and video please, not me.

why was ANYONE counting votes after sending people home? please explain their actions in the video and stop making it about me.

wait - this proves it....

trollin trollin trollin, colfax keeps on trollin, trollin trollin trollin, TROLL-HIDE!!!

troll-tracks.
If they had somehow entered all those votes for Biden instead of Trump, which seems to be implied, it would have shown up on the hand count and been corrected.

troll-tracks.

why was ANYONE counting votes after sending people home? please explain their actions in the video and stop making it about me.

trollin trollin trollin, colfax keeps on trollin, trollin trollin trollin, TROLL-HIDE!!!

All I know is that it’s been known for weeks. I don’t think you guys actually want an answer. You wouldn’t be asking me for an explanation if you did.

troll-tracks.
If they had somehow entered all those votes for Biden instead of Trump, which seems to be implied, it would have shown up on the hand count and been corrected.
what is to correct? 20k+ votes that were added in after the fact? they're still there. count 'em again. they were not removed from the equation, they were placed into it through a very questionable manner that shouldn't be allowed at all.

---

i'm fine with waiting for those on video to explain what they were doing. but it needs to be quick. that said, i can think of no reason for this to be happening if you are truly after a fair election and "will of the people".
You can't have a fair investigation or make a fair allegation without getting both sides of the story. If these folks didn't have a good explanation, then fine. You've got something showing they were processing votes without watchers present. However, it does not prove fraud, and the count would have shown it..

---

You can't have a fair investigation or make a fair allegation without getting both sides of the story. If these folks didn't have a good explanation, then fine. You've got something showing they were processing votes without watchers present. However, it does not prove fraud, and the count would have shown it..
how can the count show it?

stop counting. here are the totals.
everyone goes home.
break out 20k ballots.
process them into the system and put them to the side with the rest.
recount and viola, they are with the rest now.

now if we find 20k ballots with ONLY biden on it and call foul to that, we're told "sorry that's valid". so how can they kick these out *after* the fact if you don't allow questionable ballots to be kicked out?

like you say - lets get both sides of that story.

but give me 1 good reason why you'd send people home and declare counting done because of a water main breaking that also never happened and then be on video pulling out more ballots to count?

would you allow the R's to do that? send you home and trust them to keep counting? i wouldn't, not if i wanted fair and truly transparent elections.

troll-tracks.

All I know is that it’s been known for weeks. I don’t think you guys actually want an answer. You wouldn’t be asking me for an explanation if you did.
all i know is you're not addressing the topic, but attacking me and any source that comes up.

that is pure troll and we both know it.

Forum List

Back