Georgia Upcoming Election Repercussions

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
The most obvious repercussion of the upcoming elections in Georgia is control of the U.S. Senate by Republicans or Democrats. But there may be other significant repercussions, depending on the vote totals: If the GOP candidates win big, it will further cement in many people's minds that the November election of Joe Biden was fraudulent. If the Democrats win narrowly, it will tend to validate Biden's election.

I hope this election faces the scrutiny it deserves.

The most obvious repercussion of the upcoming elections in Georgia is control of the U.S. Senate by Republicans or Democrats. But there may be other significant repercussions, depending on the vote totals: If the GOP candidates win big, it will further cement in many people's minds that the November election of Joe Biden was fraudulent. If the Democrats win narrowly, it will tend to validate Biden's election.

The Dems are going to pull every ballot fraud trick that they can to steal the GA races.

Joe's victory need not be validated....there were 3 counts in Georgia. All came back with pretty much the same result. Biden won.

If the GOP wins either one of the run-offs it will make those claiming the election was stolen look even more silly than they currently do. Its hard to figure out how the same voting machines that favored the democrats would now favor the GOP; of course it's harder to figure out why those who supposedly rigged the machines didn't rig it to avoid the run-off in the first place but that is what Trump supporters have us believe happened. It need not make any sense...it's TrumpWorld!!!

The Dems are going to pull every ballot fraud trick that they can to steal the GA races.

Nonsense. I flew to Atlanta to vote early yesterday. I was only on the ground for a couple of hours before I had to catch my return flight to Houston,, but I didn't see any sign of cheating while I was there.

Not necessarily there are many republican's who voted for Biden and all republican's on down ballot. I was one.

Not necessarily there are many republican's who voted for Biden and all republican's on down ballot. I was one.

Why hasn't anyone performed a statewide poll of registered voters? Who actually voted and for whom did they vote?

P.S. Why do election irregularities always favor Democrats?

Why hasn't anyone performed a statewide poll of registered voters? Who actually voted and for whom did they vote?
Because no one lies to pollsters.
And no one casts fraudulent ballots? Do you assume that Trump would be favored, even though he was consistently underrated by most polls? And wouldn't you be interested in investigating instances where the ballots of those who claim they did not vote were counted anyway? Why are you so opposed to verifying election results?

Because no one lies to pollsters.
And no one casts fraudulent ballots? Do you assume that Trump would be favored, even though he was consistently underrated by most polls? And wouldn't you be interested in investigating instances where the ballots of those who claim they did not vote were counted anyway? Why are you so opposed to verifying election results?
You can verify the election results as much as you want to. I'm not against that at all. I merely stated that a poll of registered voters, who may, or may not give honest answers, doesn't help the cause. How many registered Republicans that voted for Biden are going to want to fess up to a poll question? Ballots are secret.

Think man.

You can verify the election results as much as you want to. I'm not against that at all. I merely stated that a poll of registered voters, who may, or may not give honest answers, doesn't help the cause. How many registered Republicans that voted for Biden are going to want to fess up to a poll question? Ballots are secret.

Think man.

Good God, the depth of your intellectual dishonesty is breathtaking! Is it always "heads, I win; tails, you lose?"

Forum List

Back