georgia to pay 4-8 million in state tropper killing of a black man

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

What bothers me this was not a driving why black thing. tired of that false hood. The cps did have the right to pull him over for a broken tail light and ticket him. black man did not have right to run from the ticket. he should have stopped when ordered too. you do not have the to fell miles cause you do not want a ticket. cop evne had right to stop him by running him off the road. what he did not have the right to do is shoot him becasue he is pissed becasue the dude ran, he is going to get time for that. cop has already been fired.

What bothers me this was not a driving why black thing. tired of that false hood. The cps did have the right to pull him over for a broken tail light and ticket him. black man did not have right to run from the ticket. he should have stopped when ordered too. you do not have the to fell miles cause you do not want a ticket. cop evne had right to stop him by running him off the road. what he did not have the right to do is shoot him becasue he is pissed becasue the dude ran, he is going to get time for that. cop has already been fired.
You know this is a groid you are typing about...correct?

You can't place normal human conditions on them.

I disagree...the cop was defending himself from what he perceived as a violent black savage.
he might havwe been i wish we had video o9f the whole thing. al lwe got is cop car video showing he shot at the guy second after he got out of the car. that the problem cop dont have camera on. its such a confussing mess

he might havwe been i wish we had video o9f the whole thing. al lwe got is cop car video showing he shot at the guy second after he got out of the car. that the problem cop dont have camera on. its such a confussing mess
One will surface...and you will see the same thing you always see...a groid 'NOT FOLLOWING...SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS'.

Forum List

Back