Georgia sheepdog fights off, kills 8 coyotes after pack attacks his sheep

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Humans don't deserve dogs. If most humans had this level of courage we'd be a better species.

If I had the extra money I would donate to his fund in honor or his character. The most noble of traits.

Well done Casper.

A Georgia sheepdog is recovering from injuries after squaring off against a pack of coyotes, killing eight of them, while protecting his herd.

Casper, a sheepdog who works on John Wierwiller's Georgia farm, fought off the more than half a dozen coyotes in a fight that lasted over half an hour, WAGA-TV reported.

Wierwiller says that Casper disappeared for two days after the brutal fight.

"We knew he was hurt because we found parts of his tail and blood and other things, so we were worried," Wierwiller said.

I have that level of courage ... just 'yotes right? ... that's why we let girls watch the sheep ... the men watch the cattle and fight off bears and wolves ... er, well, a running retreat from the bears ...

Let's honor the dog ... that was amazing ... and dogs are amazing animals ... coyotes are complete cowards, human gets eight pelts out of this ... easy peasy ... [giggle] ...

Humans don't deserve dogs. If most humans had this level of courage we'd be a better species.

If I had the extra money I would donate to his fund in honor or his character. The most noble of traits.

Well done Casper.

A Georgia sheepdog is recovering from injuries after squaring off against a pack of coyotes, killing eight of them, while protecting his herd.

Casper, a sheepdog who works on John Wierwiller's Georgia farm, fought off the more than half a dozen coyotes in a fight that lasted over half an hour, WAGA-TV reported.

Wierwiller says that Casper disappeared for two days after the brutal fight.

"We knew he was hurt because we found parts of his tail and blood and other things, so we were worried," Wierwiller said.

Wow! GOOD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogs are so much better than people!

Sheep don't really like sheepdogs. They look a lot like those coyotes and wolves that want to kill sheep. They smell doggie and they growl. But when the wolves and coyotes attack, all those sheep are hiding behind that one lonely sheepdog. That's why we have sheepdogs and police.

Who's a good Dog!!!?
Casper's a good Dog!!! He'd be living in the lap of luxury for the rest of his days if he were mine.
But then he's been bred to protect sheep and he may want nothing more than to continue doing the same.
It reminds me of Odin the Great Pyrenees who refused to leave his goats to escape the fire. When the owners came back to assess damage, their home was demolished. But there was Odin with all his goats and two deer that came to him for protection.

Sheep don't really like sheepdogs. They look a lot like those coyotes and wolves that want to kill sheep. They smell doggie and they growl. But when the wolves and coyotes attack, all those sheep are hiding behind that one lonely sheepdog. That's why we have sheepdogs and police.
I heard the sheep were trying to defund the sheepdogs so this story is good news.

Forum List

Back