Georgia secretary of state's office launches investigation into Trump's phone call

Election fraud.
Insurrection.

Why hasn't Trump been arrested?

I will be so glad when trump is out of the spot light.
Maybe you idiots will calm down and collect yourselves, then.

:lol:
Spoken like a true Cultist. Who else but a Trump cultist would forgive the abuse of presidential power like it was nothing. Some of us care about the rule of law. Cultists do not.
What abuse? Link?

"Georgia State University law professor Anthony Michael Kreis said Trump may have violated state and federal laws against soliciting election fraud.

“If any other person did this – someone else with power to leverage over an election official – there is no doubt in my mind that at the very least a criminal investigation would be opened right away,” said Kreis, adding that he thought that was unlikely in Trump’s case."

Google can be your friend.
What did he say that might have violated those laws?
I guess a jury, if the local DA decides to indict, will make a determination whether a POTUS who calls up a state official to "find votes" to overturn an election and then makes a threatening comment about criminal prosecution if he does not assist, is guilty of election fraud and possibly extortion.

There is a tape.
God forbid context, right, cultist?
Context is everything. Trump words and meaning were clear. You would understand that if your head weren't up Trump's ass.

Spoken like a true Cultist. Who else but a Trump cultist would forgive the abuse of presidential power like it was nothing. Some of us care about the rule of law. Cultists do not.
What abuse? Link?

"Georgia State University law professor Anthony Michael Kreis said Trump may have violated state and federal laws against soliciting election fraud.

“If any other person did this – someone else with power to leverage over an election official – there is no doubt in my mind that at the very least a criminal investigation would be opened right away,” said Kreis, adding that he thought that was unlikely in Trump’s case."

I guess a jury, if the local DA decides to indict, will make a determination whether a POTUS who calls up a state official to "find votes" to overturn an election and then makes a threatening comment about criminal prosecution if he does not assist, is guilty of election fraud and possibly extortion.

There is a tape.
Context is everything. Trump words and meaning were clear. You would understand that if your head weren't up Trump's ass.
Thats why trump was asking about ballots being counted, then says "find them?" lol ok boomer

Yeah, Trump's own attorney yesterday said if Trump did something illegal the state should prosecute him and send him to jail.

Thanks for the advice, Mr. Castor.

Yeah, here it is. Election fraud right in front of our faces.

Trump attempting to use the power of the presidency to steal the election.
Already a pissy pants thread on this, Dummy.

Concerned?

What abuse? Link?

There is a tape.
Thats why trump was asking about ballots being counted, then says "find them?" lol ok boomer
Why would Trump say " find 11,780 votes " to the Georgia Secretary of State and then threaten him if he does not?
LOL..okay...

Last edited:
Election fraud.
Insurrection.

Why hasn't Trump been arrested?
Maybe Georgia or New York will take you up on that. Maybe the lawsuits from the families of the dead will look better if he is still free to walk around playing golf while their dead loved ones decompose in the ground.

What abuse? Link?

There is a tape.
Why would Trump say " find 11,780 votes " to the Georgia Secretary of State and then threaten him if he does not?
LOL..okay...
He was referring to votes that actually happened. Not just make them up out of thin air. Its context, not rocket science.

What abuse? Link?

There is a tape.
LOL..okay...
He was referring to votes that actually happened. Not just make them up out of thin air. Its context, not rocket science.
Really, the why was the Georgia Secretary of State threatened if he did not find the votes?

What abuse? Link?

There is a tape.
LOL..okay...
Really, the why was the Georgia Secretary of State threatened if he did not find the votes?
What was the threat? I cant remember

What abuse? Link?

There is a tape.
LOL..okay...
What was the threat? I cant remember

Trump To Raffensperger:

“There’s no way I lost Georgia. There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.....You know what they did and you’re not reporting it.....you know, that’s a criminal offence. And you know, you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan your lawyer. That’s a big risk.”

Then he goes on:

“So tell me, Brad, what are we going to do? We won the election, and it’s not fair to take it away from us like this. And it’s going to be very costly in many ways. ....”

Sounds like threats to me.

Prior to those threats Trump says:

“All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have,” Trump says, according to audio of the call. “There’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

It seems clear to me what Trump is saying here.

A jury may determine what he meant in the near future.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back